No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin Empty No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Ugh... it was finally spring time, something Lily hated more than anything in the world. She used to love spring, it was her favorite season but that was before she lost almost all her siblings and the one person she loved dearly. Since then, there been no love or life in Lily, she was cold hearted and emotionless . Walking outside her house, Lily winced at the smell of flowers blooming, it reminded her of the life she used to have. The life when she was happy and care free, when she loved nothing more then sketching and designing things. She gave up on that when Alexis died, even when her sister was evil, she still loved her believing there was still good in her. Of course, now she lost almost everything, she doesn't believe in anything anymore.

Wodering aimlessly around, Lily ended up in downtown London not really knowing how she gotten here. Shrugging it off, Lily kept walking looking into a muggle jewelry shop that had beautiful rings and necklaces in the display window. Scowling to herself, Lily passed the window heading towards the store that was next to it. Lily needed some new clothes, half her clothes were to small for her or just wasn't her anymore. Lily wore dark clothes compared to her bright bubbly clothes she had. Heading towards the clothes she pushed passed people not caring if they cursed her out or not.

After hours of shopping, Lily walked out as she had tons of shopping bags in her arms. Realizing was hungry, Lily headed towards a small cafe that wasn't to far from where she was. Entering the cafe she headed towards her normal booth and flopped into it as she tapped her nails on the table impatiently. As the waiter came Lily rolled her eyes. "Finally took you long enough. 'Lily said annoyed. " I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coke and make it snappy. "said Lily handing him back the menu.

Getting up to go to the restroom, Lily bumped into a tall figure as she fell onto the floor as coke ended all over her. "Ugh! Watch the bloody hell where your going! Now look at me, I'm all sticky!"said Lily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 am

Subastian was walking downtown trying to figure out what to get his siblings to eat since they were staying with him. He passed several places that offered food but nothing he knew his siblings would eat. He stopped at a cafe that was closest to him to grab a coffee to drink along the way to the market. He wasn't more than a few minutes there when he bumped into a figure knocking her to the door.
"I"m terribly sorry Miss....Lily?" He said seeing her face and kicking himself for not seeing her. "I'm sorry I can get you some new clothes to replace the ones that i have ruined." He stretched out his hand to help her up and at the same time he really looked at her.
He noticed that her clothes were darker than what he was used to her wearing bright clothes. He also noticed that it seemed all the light had left her which he didn't like in the very least. He wanted to see nothing but light in her beautiful eyes, he wanted nothing more than to chase the darkness that consumed her away.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Lily chocolate brown eyes looked into the one person she loved dearly. There was a mixture of hurt, sadness and anger in her eyes that once held so much life in them. She wanted nothing more than to hug him and cry but she held herself back. " Of course it's me Bastian, and what the bloody hell are you doing here?"Lily asked pushing his hand away trying to get up on her own. Feeling a bit dizzy after getting the wind knocked out of her, she stumbled into him.

Holding her head Lily winced in pain. "Ow..."Lily whimpered in pain. "My head hurts. "said. Lily still holding her head with her hand's. Hearing him say he'll buy her new clothes she scowled. "I don't need your help, you done enough damage. "Lily spat at him. Feeling a bump on her head when she fell, the pain started becoming unbearable. About to walk away, Lily fainted on the floor.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Subastian had saw many different emotions flick through her eyes and knew he was the cause of all of them. He never wanted to hurt her in any way, he still loved her with all his heart. He wasn't gonna give her up for anything now since he found her again. When she fainted he knelt down beside her checking her vitals. After confirming that everything was fine with those he lifted her up from the floor, carrying her towards the doors.
"Wait sir, what about her things?" a young man said indictating at her bags in a booth.
"I will come back to retrieve them for her, put them somewhere safe for me and i'll be back shortly." Subastian said smiling softly at the boy.
He then carried Lily out of the cafe and down the street to an Alley and apparated to his apartment. He knew that the nurse was there and she would see to it that Lily was fine until he returned with her things.
"Alice, can you come in here please?" Subastian said loudly enough for her to hear as he placed Lily upon his bed.
His room was painted a dark blue with black letter written everywhere around the room. Alice entered the room and looked at him with a question upon her lips.
Before she could answer Subastian said, "I bumped into her at a cafe and i think she may have a slight concussion. Can you look after her until i return?" Alice simply nodded as she took over.
Subastian apparted back to the cafe and grabbed all of Lily's things then quickly headed back. He laid Lily's things in the living room next to the couch.
Upon hearing him return Alice came out and confrimed his find.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm

It was a hour later when Lily finally woke up to the sunlight shining through the window. Groaning she looked around wondering where she was at. Looking around, she seen it was Subastian apartment. " Wow... I thought he would change the designs I did for him. "Lily thought to herself. Lily remembered painting this room and designing his whole apartment.

The place remembered her of her old self, full of life and color which made her sigh. Lifting her head from the pillow she winced as her head started spinning. " I got to get out of here. "Lily thought to herself as she gotten up and out of the bed. Looking down, she seen that she wasn't in her clothes but a white shirt and sweat pants that were apparently Bastian's seeing how they were so big on her. Standing a few feet from the bed, Lily stood up feeling dizzy before collapsing back onto the bed.

Sighing Lily returned back to the bed knowing that she was to weak to move. "Bastian where are you?"Lily whimpered as tears escape from her eyes. " I need you please?"Lily called out softly. The old Lily was starting to show, but she didn't care anymore, she just wanted him to hold her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 am

Subastian was talking with Alice when he heard Lily's voice calling for him. He cut Alice short as he went quickly to his room, he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed crying. Subastian ran to her and gathered her up in his arms as he sat down on the bed. He tilted her head up towards him and wiped away her tears with a look of concern. He put her legs sideways on his lap tucking her close into his embrace, unsure of what to say to her. So Subastian decided that if was going to speak it was going to come from his heart where she has always been.
"Lily, Tá mé chomh brón orm mo ghrá go bhfuil mé pian faoi deara agat an méid sin. Mé riamh ag iarraidh a ghortú leat ar bhealach ar bith den sórt sin, is tú mo chroí, mo anam, agus mo ghrá amháin fíor. Is breá liom tú, agus geallaim ón lá seo amach ní bheidh ort a bheith ina n-aonar, beidh mé a bheith i gcónaí le do thaobh go deo." He kissed her forehead not knowing if she would even accept a kiss from him. He wouldn't blame if she wanted to leave right then and there but he was going to keep his promise to her.

((OOC: Translation to text: "I am so sorry my love is pain I cause you so much. I never wanted to hurt you in any way such, you are my heart, my soul, and my one true love. I love you, and I promise from this day forward you will not be alone, I will always be by your side forever."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

Lily chocolate brown eyes looked into his blue ones. "Why did you leave Bastian? You killed me when you left, my heart and soul was with you. "said Lily softly. "I waited for you to come back to me Bastian, I lost almost all my family Bastian they either died or disappeared. " said Lily breaking down into tears. "After I lost everything I didn't see the point of caring about anything, so I became emotionless and started dressing like this. " said Lily softly. " Love and emotions were just things of the past to me, I still don't know what love is. "said Lily sighing.

Lily never truly experience what love was, she wasn't sure if any of her siblings or father showed it to her. Lily used to believe in love and stuff, but now she didn't. " I don't believe in love, not anymore not after everyone leaving me. "said Lily softly. "I don't even remember how I used to be, Bastian this new me had taken over me for a year or so now. "said Lily honestly. " I just know deep down it's not the real me. "said Lily softly.

" Ow..."Lily whimpered in pain noticing crying was making her head worse. "I'll be ok, my head just hurts a bit. "said Lily honestly. Looking into his blue eyes, Lily kissed him softly on the lips.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 am

Subastian looked back into her eyes and spoke, "I had to leave because you and my siblings were in danger. I had to leave to protect you from the men who threatened your life. I wasn't going to lose you to death, you are my one true love." He sighed softly trying to gather his thoughts, he felt he was reliving the pain of leaving her. "I know that not enough sorries is going to fix everything between us. I know i screwed up with you but i couldn't tell you where i was going because they were hunting me. To them i was a monster that they could destroy and they were waiting for me to screw up. I know that you've changed and i'm sorry that you were left alone. I'm not going to leave you alone anymore Lily, I will never leave your side for the rest of my life, I am yours forever my love."
Subastian kissed her back just as softly though he wanted to kiss her far more deeper. His love for her could not be measured or described with any amout of words. His love for her was pure and it was the only thing that kept him from losing all of his humanity.
He broke the kiss and laid Lily in bed, "Stay here for a minute i'm going to get you something for your head." He quickly walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cold bottle of water. He then dashed to a room off the kitchen that had all the things needed for remedies. He grabbed a small glass vial that held a liquid that got rid of pain in one's head. Subastian then walked back to his room with everything he needed and sat next to Lily on the bed holding the items in his hands. He smiled at her gently placing the items then next to her on the bed.
"The vial contains a liquid that gets rid of pain in one's head. The water will wash it down cause it has a sorta bitter after taste. I take it when....the full moon is done and over with." He never wanted her to know that when the full moon comes that he locks himself in a room every night.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 am

Lily nodded. " I understand Bastian, but you don't always have to protect me."said Lily softly. "I love you more than anything Bastian, but I can't help to think I'm dreaming. "said Lily honestly. " I dreamed for so long to be back in your arms again. "said Lily softly. " Bastian I know what it feels like to be called a monster and haunted by vampires hunters even though I'm only half vampire, you could of told me. " said Lily looking away from him. " Your my true love Bastian, but you don't have to keep things from me. " said Lily.

Lily laid on the bed waiting for Bastian to return back to his room. Seeing him return with a clear vital and a bottle of water Lily looked at him confused before he explained what it was for. Nodding Lily took the vital and opened it before downing it quickly. Letting out a small cough Lily opened the water bottle drinking some water to get the taste out of her mouth. " Thank you Bastian. "said Lily wrapping her arms around his waist.

Laying her head on his chest Lily looked up into his eyes. " Is this suppose to make me sleepy Bastian?"Lily asked him softly. Letting out a small yawn, Lily looked at him with her chocolate brown eyes. "If I fall asleep Bastian, will you stay with me?"Lily asked him softly. "I love you Bastian. " said Lily kissing him softly on the lips. As her chocolate eyes started to close, she fell asleep on his chest.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 am

Subastian laid down next to Lily tucking her closely to him. "I know sweetheart but i want to protect to you even from myself."
He wanted to fall asleep next to her but he stayed awake listening to her talk.
"Yeah it's suppose to make you drousy, it works better when your sleeping so rest my love." He said smiling softly. "I will stay next to you sweetheart forever...I love you too."
Subastian kissed her back then smiled as she fell asleep, then he finally drifted off to sleep right next to her.
-FADE-

Subastian woke up an hour later and looked down at Lily's sleeping form smiling. He laid there awake staring up at the celing. He couldn't help but he happy that Lily was back in his life and that he could now tell her everything that had happened. Subastian heard the front door open and heard some excited talking.
Alice the nurse started to calm them down since Lily was sleeping and more than likely thought that he was also sleeping.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top