No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 6 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 am

"I know she's in good hands Bastian, I know you'll take good care of her and the twins. " said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled and nodded. " Well... you know what they say, the more the better!"said Sophia softly. " Come lets get to your car so we can get Lily home so she can get some rest. "said Sophia. " Follow me, I'll take you out the short way, but you'll need me to get through it. " said Maura honestly.

Leading them through the corridors she swiped her badge as a door opened. After a few minutes of walking Sophia lead them towards his car. "Ok... here we are, remember if you need anything let me know. "said Sophia softly. Helping him put Lily in the car she smiled at them before going back into the hospital.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 6 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 am

Subastian walked right behind her keeping up without losing his breath. He walked up to his car placing Lily in the car and shutting the door. "I will definitely let you know if we need anything. Have a good day Soph." He said as he walked around to his door and got in. Subastian drove off slowly making sure that it was a smooth transition to get home. He pulled into the parking lot then stopped finding a spot. He shut off the car then took her her out of the car, he walked up to the apartment which was empty. Conrad and Emma were both still in school so he just headed straight to the bedroom placing Lily on the bed. He covered her up then laid down next to her passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:14 pm

A couple of hours later, Lily woke up feeling better but very hungry. Getting up from the bed, Lily started to feel a little light headed. Shaking her head, Lily headed towards the kitchen to get her something to eat. Looking at the clock, she seen it was three o'clock Lily's eyes widened. " I slept that long?"Lily asked herself shocked.

" Hello is anyone home?"Lily asked softly through the house hoping to get a answer. To lazy to cook anything, Lily seen a jar of pickles in the cabinet before returning to get them. " Almost there. "said Lily softly before she went crashing down to the floor as the pickle jar broke beside her. Looking down, she seen she cut herself. " Great just great!"Lily said to herself as she heard running footsteps up the porch into the house. "I'm fine, I was just hungry. " said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 am

Subastian woke up and walked out of the bedroom towards Lily. "Just relax sweetie, i'll get it. Let me know what you want to eat and I'll make it for you. I'll clean this up too, just go sit down i don't want you to cut your self on the glass." He flicked his wand and cleared the mess making sure that all the glass was gone. "Baby please come sit down and I promise to make you something you want to eat." He touched her cheek then kissed her lips softly. Subastian pulled her into a hug smiling softly at her, he couldn't help but be happy.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Lily nodded before walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch. " Can you make me a sandwich please love? Just a ham sandwich with everything but tomatoes and LOTS of pickles!"said Lily softly. " Better yet just a ham sandwich with a jar of pickles. " said Lily softly. " Please? Thank you love you. " said Lily softly.

Turning on the TV she started flipping through the the channels trying to find something to watch. Not seeing anything on, she decided to watch a movie. Getting up she headed towards the DVDs before Emma and Conrad rushed over towards her. " I'm just looking for a DVD to watch, I'm bored. said Lily softly as they shook their heads making her sit down. " Bastian did you have something in this?"Lily asked him softly but curiously.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 am

Subastian looked up from making her ham sandwich and said, "Yeah i had Under The Tuscan Sun in, but if you wanna watch something else from the dvd's you can. I'll just call off the guard dogs, don't worry though they don't bite." He smiled big as Emma and Conrad left Lily's side to go and attack him from all sides. "Alright minions enough. Make sure that the floor is clear of anything in case that Lily would like to pick her own movie. and make sure she doesn't lift anything."

Subastian finished making her sandwich along with the kids food. He grabbed the jar of pickles bring it with him while the kid's plates floated in front of him. Handing Lily her plate while the kids took their's from the air, he sat down next to her placing the jar of pickles on the coffee table.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri May 16, 2014 3:17 am

"Thank you love. " said Lily softly before kissing him softly on the lips before taking a bite of her sandwich. " Mmm... this is really good love. " said Lily softly. " Can I have some juice or water please love?"Lily asked him softly. " I'm sorry I'm making you do all these things, I feel so helpless now. " said Lily honestly. Taking the jar of pickles, she opened it before taking a pickle and eating it.

" Ooh.... I like that movie!"said Lily softly as she grabbed the remote turning it over to the dvd settings before pushing play. "Well...at lease I was able to play the movie by myself!"said Lily chuckling. Lily chuckled as Emma and Conrad looked at her carefully like she was made of glass. " You guys can still hug me, but I can't carry you or play around anymore. " said Lily softly as they hugged her. " Aw.... I love you guys so much!"said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 am

"Your welcome sweetheart. Oh and i figured that you would ask me about something to drink." Subastian said as he pulled out a bottle of water from his pocket. "I don't mind doing these things sweetheart. You are pregnant and you are not able to do much, I don't mind doing any of these. You are my sweetheart and I love you more than anything baby." Subastian smiled as he put his hands behind his back to watch the movie. He smiled as Emma and Conrad hugged Sophia, he remembered their reaction to Sophia being pregnant.

Emma sat next to her with her plate eating quietly and making sure that she didn't spill anything. Looking over at Sophia she smiled and said, "I love you Sophia."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu May 29, 2014 1:56 am

"You know me to well!"said Lily smiling at him before she kissed him softly on the lips. " Aw...I love you to Bastian, and nothing makes me happier than carrying you're daughters. " said Lily softly. Eating her sandwich and whole jar of pickles, n Lily set her plate on the coffee table. Curling up on the couch, she snuggled against his chest. Laughing as Emma and Conrad hugged her she hugged them back.

Seeing them not taking their eyes off her she laughed. " It's ok you two, you're not going to hurt me. " said Lily softly. " I just got to be more careful at what I do. " said Lily softly but honestly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri May 30, 2014 3:27 am

Subastian smiled at her and tucked her close to his side loving every moment he had with her. His arm was wrapped around her waist with his hand resting softly on her belly. His fingers would occasionally brush against her skin underneath her shirt. Emma and Conrad sat in front of them finishing their food as well as they were doing their homework. Subastian heard his cell phone ringing, he waved his hand and the cellphone flew to him.

Flipping the phone open he spoke quietly, "Hello?" He listened to the other person for a few moments. "Hmm that does sound like a nice place but i'll need to know a few things about it. Like How many rooms, How big the yard is, and the asking price for it." He began nodding as he listened to the other person on the other end of the line. "Well i'll have to come look at it tomorrow, i can't today. I'm spending some much needed quality time with my family." A few more moments passed by before he hung up the phone after saying his goodbye.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top