No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 2 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:19 am

Lily woke up a couple of hours after Bastian did and looked around before realizing she was still in Bastian apartment let alone his room. Blushing at the thought of it, Lily stretched feeling a lot better after getting the much needed sleep. Lily haven't slept that good in ages, she forgotten the last time she had a good night sleep. Heading the living room she stopped when she Bastian talking to someone. " Um... sorry am I interrupting anything?"Lily asked softly.

" Um... Bastian, I'm a bit hungry can I make something in the kitchen?"Lily asked him softly. She knew that he'll let her have anything she wants, but she always asked. It just how Lily was, when she was at a place that wasn't hers. " Maybe it might be our place soon. "Lily thought to herself. Lily smiled at the thought of it, it sounded to right to her.

Looking around Lily wondered where his siblings were, she haven't seen them in ages. " Where are your siblings at Bastian?"Lily asked him softly. " I haven't seen them since painted their rooms."said Lily. " Missed them as much as I missed you!"said Lily softly. " Although they probably don't remember me. " said Lily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 2 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Subastian smiled as he heard Lily's voice, "Help yourself to anything in the kitchen sweetheart but..." He slid an arm around her waist and kissed her softly on the lips. He bent down and whispered, "When your ready after you eat, i have something for you. I want you to have it but you don't have to answer right away."
Subastian heard some running of feet when he noticed his siblings running towards them. They slowed down before crashing into Lily then they threw their arms around her. He back away smirking knowing that she would want to know right away what he was plotting.
Emma and Conrad pulled her towards the kitchen to help her find something to eat. "We've missed you so much Lily." They said in union.
Subastian was approached by Alice and they started talking about Emma's condition that wasn't getting any better. He was getting more and more worried every time there was an episode but no one knew what it was or how to cure it.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

Lily looked at Bastian and shook her head wondering what he was plotting. Hearing the sound of small feet heading towards them she smiled before bending down and hugging them. " I missed you two to, so much. 'said Lily softly. " Goodness you two have grown since no last saw you two. "said Lily smiling at them. "Are you two hungry? I'm making spaghetti."said Lily softly.

Looking at her clothes she realized she wss still wearing Bastian's clothes. Giggling slightly to herself she looked for her wand before she realized it was in Bastian's room. No worrying about it, she started making some of her famous spaghetti. " You two want to help?"Lily asked as they nodded. " Ok wash your hands, and you to can help me with the meatballs!"said Lily smiling.

For the first time in a while, there was a sparkle in her eyes that Bastian loved seeing so much. Seeing them coming back to her Lily laughed. " Well.... that was quick, lets get started. " said Lily. Picking them up, she placed them on the stools before grabbing some hamburger meat rolling it into a ball. " Wow...you two remembered. "said Lily smiling at them.

After the meatballs were done, Lily seasoned them and cooked them. As the spaghetti was finally done along with her homemade sauce, Lily smiled. "You two were a big help. "said Lily hugging them. " Setting the plates on the table with the silverware they dived in. "I see you two missed my spaghetti!"said Lily chuckling. " You like some Bastian love?"Lily asked her chocolate brown eyes sparkling at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:06 am

Subastian walked up to her and smiled kissing her forehead, "Mmm i would love some sweetheart. They are not the only ones who've missed your spaghetti." He sat down at the table and looked up at her with mischievous eyes. His eyes telling that it wasn't the only thing he missed since he had been away from her, but he was gonna let her come to her own conclusions on that one.
Subastian adjusted his chair slightly so that he would have view of the hall leading to the front door. He then scooped some spaghetti on his plate making sure there was more than plenty for everyone to have seconds. He watched his siblings with a smile on his face seeing how they lit up seeing Lily. Subastian himself looked at her out of the corner of his eyes and he couldn't help but smile even bigger.
His siblings finished their plates and took them to the sink then went to the bathroom to wash their faces. They came back and hugged Lily saying their thank you's before they started getting ready for bed.
Subastian was slowly eating his food savoring every single flavor that hit him. It had been a long time since he had a home cooked meal and he was very much enjoying this one.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 am

Lily chuckled seeing Emma and Conrad eating like they never did before. Eating her spaghetti Lily seen them running back towards her hugging her waist with their small hands. Looking down at them Lily realized what they wanted. Lily used to sing them to sleep, she remembered singing wings to a butterfly them. " Ok... I'll sing to you two, but it been a while. "said Lily honestly.

They just gave her the puppy pout which Lily laughed. "Ok... go get ready for bed, I'll be there in a minute. "said Lily as they cheered before running off. "They sure missed that don't they?"Lily ask smiling. As Lily finished and washed her plate they called her making her chuckle. "Coming!"Lily hollered running down the hall way. As she seen them on Emma bed she smiled warmly at them.

Wrapping her arms around them both like she used to as they snuggled on both sides of her making Lily in the middle. " You two comfortable?"Lily asked softly as they nodded. "Ok.. good, here we go. "said Lily softly.

"Someday I'll know I'll spread my wings and fly
sooner or later I'll be able to touch the sky.
On the wings of a butterfly I am finally free,
no more fears are mocking me. There's no need to be afraid anymore yeah, Cause here I am surrounded by the wings of a butterfly. Yeah.... on the wings of a butterfly I can finally reach the sky. "

Lily knew she didn't have to keep singing, they were usually out by the time she finished the first verse. Looking down she seen they were asleep she smiled. " Goodnight Em and Con, I'll see you two in the morning. "said Lily softly as she turned off the light and shut the door quietly behind her. Turning to Bastian she smiled. "So... what is that you wanted to give me?"Lily asked him softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Subastian smiled and said, "Well it's something that's shiny and sparkly." He was being his mischievous self as he took her hand leading her to his bedroom. He rummaged through his desk drawer and handed her a small box. Subastian sat down on the bed with one leg underneath him as he looked at her. "I was going to give this to you the day i had to leave. I never got the chance to though, so i hope you like it. It's unique in every way possible for something like it."
Subastian wondered to himself what would she do when she saw it. His biggest fear was that she would run away and never come back. If that were to happen, he was afraid that his animal would take over for good. Then there would be nothing left of him but if she didn't and she stayed everything would change for the better. Subastian waited with a little bit of hope as he watched her, hoping that he would see her eyes sparkle.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Curious,  Lily opened the box and gasped before looking at him with tears in her eyes.  " It's beautiful Bastian."said Lily softly kissing him on the lips.   It felt like forever since she had his soft lips on hers and his arms around her.  " I want you  Bastian,  I want you forever. "said Lily softly.   " If your asking what I think you are,  then the answer is yes. " said Lily her eyes sparkling at him.   "I want nothing more than be yours forever Bastian,  I want to have kids with you and start a family of our own. "said Lily.   " I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I want you bad tonight. " said Lily smirking at him hoping he'll know what she meant. It was a huge step for Lily,  but she was ready for it,  she was scared but she wanted Bastian so bad right now it was driving her crazy.  " I know it's wrong of me to think this,  but I can't help it."said Lily honestly. " We just gotten back together, but in all honesty we always been together. said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 am

Subastian smiled pulling her into his lap, "Yes i am asking you to marry me. I know that it is sudden but i have never wanted to be someone so bad than you." He smiled so big and kissed her on the lips. "Well i would love to have children with you Lily. You are my whole world and i would do anything for you."
Subastian chuckled softly from her devilish smirk and he laid her down on the bed next to him. He kissed her lips softly and then pulled her ontop of him keeping his hands on her hips.
"Your welcome to have your way with me sweetheart. I would be the one to initate it but i don't wanna hurt you." He smiled and kissed her lips softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:46 am

Lily looked at him and smiled.  " It's not sudden Bastian,  although we haven't seen each other in a while we still know and love each other. "said Lily softly.  " I love you Bastian,  I want nothing more than to be with you the rest of my life. "said Lily honestly.   " From now on,  I'm no longer Lil D'Eath I'm Lily Haversham. "said Lily as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him.   Lily giggled as he pulled her on top of him.   " Your not going to hurt me. "said Lily kissing him softly on the lips.    "If you do, then so what?"Lily asked him softly.    "I know I never had this before, and yes I'm aware it's going to hurt but don't be scared your going to hurt me because of what you are."said Lily softly. " I just want you Bastian, who cares about everything else for awhile. "Lily whispered softly in his ear before kissing him passionately on the lips.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 am

Subastian kissed her back just as passionately his hands were spread across her back. He loved her more than anything in this world and he knew she loved him just as much.
Subastian broke the kiss and whispered to her, "My lily, my sweet beautiful lily. I love you more than words can express, you are my whole world." He looked at her and his eyes were no longer blue but a hunter's green.
He kissed her again with more passion and a little less control but he trusted himself enough to know he would never harm her.

[[OOC: Sorry my muse is being cruel and only working half the time :'(
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top