No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 3 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

"I love you more than words can express to Bastian,  hopefully this will tell you how much I love you. " said Lily softly.  Kissing him passionately on the lips,  Lily ran her hands through his hair.   "Don't be scared Bastian,  your not going to hurt me."said Lily in a husky voice.  Kissing him  fiery passion,  Lily took her hands from his hair and ran them down  his chest.   "Mmm...  damn,  your so hot. " said Lily said before she started deeping the kiss to where they were french kissing. She knew that she was getting deep, but she loved him and she wanted this.

(Crappy but my muse is failing me)
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 3 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:01 am

Upon hearing these words Subastian lost it, he grabbed her and kissed her with blind passion. "Lily your driving me crazy." He said his voice husky and rough. He turned her over and laid her down on the bed then laid down on top of her. He kissed her passionately his hand on her hip.

-fade-

Subastian laid on the bed smiling and then he rolled over to lay on his side. He kissed Lily's shoulder softly running his hand softly across her back.
"I love you Lily, you are the most wonderful and beautiful woman i have ever met." Subastian said kissing her shoulder again.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 am

Lily felt a shiver run down her spine as he kissed her shoulder, but it was a good feeling. Smiling Lily turned to face him before kissing him softly on the lips. " That was amazing Bastian. " said Lily softly as she laid her head on his chest kissing it softly. " If I make you go crazy again then I'm sorry. "said Lily softly. "If it ends up being round two I don't care. "said Lily honestly.

Lily didn't know how late it was, but she knew that it wasn't morning yet. "I love you Bastian, I will always love you forever. "said Lily softly. "Thanks for bringing me back to life Bastian. " said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 am

"I should be thanking you as well love. You helped me fight the animal in me, but i still haven't won the fight. I'm still trying to fight my other half, but I'm coming back to humanity more because of you." Subastian kissed her softly on the lips. He ran his hands up and down her back softly loving the softness of her skin. "I love you too Lily, from now until forever, you know we will have to figure out when the wedding will be."
  Subastian smiled he thought about the future with Lily as his wife. He thought about having a house in the country for lots of room to run around for the children. He shook his head trying to stay in the present for now but he knew that he wanted everything with Lily and he wasn't letting her go for any reason.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:19 pm

"You'll get it love, I'm half vampire and it's hard not to bite people for blood. " said Lily softly. " I fight because I know the human side of me doesn't want to hurt anyone. "said Lily honestly. " I want to become more human, the vampire side took over me some even if I'm only half. " said Lily softly. Moving closer to him Lily's small body wrapped up in his. " I love you Bastian, I will help you in any way I can. " said Lily softly. " Although we better get dressed back in our night clothes before Emma and Conrad sees us like this. " said Lily chuckling indicating their bare bodies that was under the sheet and blanket.

" I know we do love, but lets not worry about that until tomorrow. "said Lily kissing him softly on the lips. " Sorry..your lips are mocking me."said Lily chuckling. "Also so is your body!"said Lily kissing his neck softly. " Trying to resist but it's hard. " said Lily honestly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

"You can bite me anytime you like sweetheart." Subastian said smiling as he listened to her. "Mmm hmm but i'm not going to even try to resist you. You are way too tempting to even think about resisting." He kissed her lips then trailed kisses down her neck, he was inhaling the sweet smell of her skin. At that moment he knew that he would never be able to resist her and he was never going to.

~FADE~

Subastian smiled pulling on just his boxers then giving Lily her his shirt and a pair of underwear. "Maybe we can get some sleep before Conrad and Emma have to be up for school. Maybe we can sleep in a little longer after their gone." he said his voice husky and full of longing. He nibbled on her earlobe softly kissing her lips deeply before laying on his back with his hands behind his head.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 am

Lily bit her lip to hold back a moan as he nibbled on her earlobe. " You know if you keep doing that, we'll never get any sleep!"sais Lily chuckling. Resting her head on his chest she sighed happily to herself. Letting out a small yawn, she snuggled up close to him before curling up in the blanket. " Goodnight Bastian I love you. " said Lily softly kissing him softly on the lips. Laying her head back on his chest, Lily drifted off to sleep.

Hearing Bastian's alarm going off, Lily groaned before getting out of bed. Looking down at herself, she chuckled before taking a quick shower. After about five minutes of being in the shower, Lily gotten out and walked to the night stand where her wand was and took it and flicked it. Looking at her outfit from yesterday she flicked her wand at it as it went clean and a turned from a black to a multiple colored dress. Getting her make up out the bag Lily put some on before heading downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen, Lily turned on the light before getting opening the fridge to get some milk and eggs out. Setting them on the counter Lily gotten a glass bowl from the cabinet a set it beside the eggs. Getting the flour down Lily looked for the chocolate chips. Finding them she smiled before she started making her famous chocolate chip pancakes. Humming to herself Lily started putting the ingredients together. Grabbing a pan, she put some butter in it letting it get hot be for she added the mix in.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 am

Subastian woke up the same time Lily did yawning softly. After she was done in the bathroom he went in for his shower yawning the whole way. He dressed in a pair of light grey pajama pants with a white tank top. Seeing Lily in the kitchen making breakfast, he went into the kids' bedrooms to wake them up. Conrad of course was giving him some trouble but soon was convinced to get up.
Emma was up when he knocked on the door and was just about to head to her bathroom for her shower. So he left the two of them to get ready for school as he made his way to Lily in the kitchen. Going up behind her Subastian put his arms around her waist and kissed her softly on the cheek.
"Good morning Mo ghrá, oh and i love the dress sweetheart." He said sweetly as he let her go and began getting plates out of the cupboard then placing them neatly on the table. Grabbing silverware and napkins he put them next to the table but in his own artistic way. Then he grabbed four small bowls placing them at each place humming a song to himself as he did this. Subastian grabbed out the homemade applesauce, that he jarred himself, and put in the center of the table along with homemade syrup.
He then went back to where Lily was and watched as she cooked smiling to himself. He loved having her back in his life and he wouldn't change a thing.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:00 am

Setting the pancakes on the table, as she did she heard running footsteps heading towards the table. Seeing Emma and Conrad running towards her she chuckled. As they tackled her, Lily almost fell on the floor before she caught her balance. "Wow...you two really did miss me. "said Lily chuckling before hugging them. " Either that or my cooking or is it both?"Lily asked them smiling.

" So...what you two do last night Bastian smiling like a idiot!"said Conrad. Lily who gotten out some orange juice in a glass drinking it all the sudden spat it out. Coughing for a few minutes, Lily cleared her throat before looking at Bastian and then them. " He's happy because I'm back guys. "said Lily softly only half lying to them. Lily knew what he was happy about all to well.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Subastian had sat down and put several pancakes on his plates. He shook his head at Conrad's comment and looked at him.
 "I asked Lily to Marry me Conrad and she said yes. So Lily's gonna be your sister in law." He said smiling softly watching Conrad's mouth drop open with suprise. Emma squealed with excitement and got up to hug Lily. Subastian smiled as he looked at Lily thinking that he covered up everything pretty nicely. Conrad was next to hug Lily, after he regained himself from the shock.
 Subastian finished eating and put his plate in the sink after rinsing it off. "Alright guys hurry up so that I can get you to school on time. Your assistant princpal won't be too happy if your late again, so we gotta get going in twenty minutes. I want your teeth brushed before you walk out the house, I'll pack your lunches."
 Subastian walked over to the fridge grabbing some turkey and cheese out then some jelly. He packed Conrad a peanutbutter sandwhich with an apple, fruit snacks, and a juice. For Emma he packed a turkey sandwhich with an orange, some grahm crackers, and a bottle of water with her favorite flavour to put in it. Subastian smiled because his siblings were complete opposites, Conrad loved sweets but never gained a pound where as Emma ate healthy snacks and only liked certain sweets.
 Emma and Conrad had came over to get their lunches to put in their backpacks then rushing to the bathroom to brush their teeth.
 "Don't worry about the dishes Lily, I'll clean up since you made breakfast." Subastian said kissing her cheek then her lips softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top