I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 am

"Well, if I'm not here, I'll be with Khaat and Abbey. One or the other. My plan for Khaat is to keep infusing her with life energies of my own and rennervate spells to bring her out of this fragile state just as soon as I can get her out of it. It could take a few days. If I infuse too much too fast, it won't work for her. And, little Miss Abbey is already showing all sorts of accidental baby magic. I think I may actually have to bind that for her so we don't have all her toys coming to life. That will wear off, but it can be nerve wracking for new parents to keep chasing after that nonsense. That's just one more thing she and her bodyguards do not need. Brian would recognize it as baby magic. But he's a healer too. Some of her other guards, I'm not so sure."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top