I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. Empty I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

St. Mungo’s was unusually quiet but it was nicer than an overcrowded hospital filled with the sick. Phaedra had a change of uniform today. Well, she had no real uniform today. She’d ditched the Paediatrics uniform and had donned a normal uniform. She made her way through the corridors, stopping in Paediatrics just to say hello, and finally arrived at the ward she’d admitted Rob to last night. She’d been hesitant to leave him alone, not really trusting the healers on nightly duty so she put up a few spells that made the healers not want to check on him. She just hoped he hadn’t died or anything during the night because she didn’t know how she’d explain that to the family.

She walked into the ward and heard Rob’s voice float up from where his bed was. She frowned and put her book on the desk. She grabbed the clipboard with his details on it and pushed the curtain back to find him talking to one of the trainee healers. “....And then they made me their chief.” He looked up and smiled at Phaedra who raised a delicate blonde eyebrow at him. “I was just telling...” he glanced at the woman’s nametag and continued. “Susie here about my time in the Caribbean. Have I told you about that, beautiful?”
“You flatterer.” Phaedra deadpanned. “Susie, out.”

The intern scurried away and Rob pouted, mumbling something about Phaedra ruining his fun. She smirked and looked at the chart at the bottom of the bed before deciding to speak. “You’re in here for a near overdose, Rob. I don’t think you’re entitled to having fun.” She frowned at the clipboard and glanced at him. “You’ve still got a high chemical imbalance in your blood stream – have you taken anything since then or did the intern give you anything?”
“What?” he asked genuinely confused. “I haven’t had anything since the pain meds you gave me yesterday which are actually wearing off.”
“So you don’t care that you could die if someone put even the wrong amount of potion into your system. Even a tiny amount could kill you Rob.”
He snorted. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

Phaedra scowled and put the charts at the end of the bed and left, mumbling something about getting him some breakfast. She wasn’t happy about his attitude towards life. It was as if it meant nothing to him and that bothered Phaedra. She left the ward and headed down to the cafeteria, determined to get some breakfast that would improve his mood a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Hugo Weasley Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Once Jen had found out that Rob had been admitted for nearly overdosing on a potion she literally went through the roof and there was a huge gaping hole she hoped her sodding neighbours wouldn’t notice. So, she marched into St. Mungo’s and threw open the curtains that Rob was laying in the bed behind. He looked up and smiled innocently at her. She glared at him and he visibly paled. “Jen...?”
“ROBERT ANDREW DENT!” She screamed. He winced and she drew up some silencing spells. “HOW DARE YOU! HOW F*CKING DARE YOU!”

Her gun was out almost instantly and Rob rolled out of bed. The world was spinning and he groaned. He knelt down and held his head between his knees. He heard the gunshot go off and he cried out in pain as the shell burrowed into his shoulder between the joints. Another went off and it went in the same place on the opposite shoulder. Rob groaned in pain and only just managed to hold back the tears. Jen continued to shoot at him for a good thirty seconds until she’d got most of his joints. Rob was on the cold floor staring at the ceiling. Jen stood over him and he looked at her weakly. The potion was really having an effect. She pointed the gun at his chest and raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was going to say anything else.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Khaat immediately felt the interruption in her connection to Rob. She apparated out of bed to him instantly. But her legs would not hold her when she arrived. She crumpled at his side. She saw Jen there, gun in her hand and still pointed point blank at Rob, and Rob laying in a heap, bleeding profusely. "God! Rob!" she panicked. She fired a wandless energy bolt at Jen, firing as much power as she could muster, intending to kill her, but all she could do was send Jen backwards, slamming into the wall.

She laid her hand on Rob's heart, right on his heart and fired an energy bolt into him, to revive his life energies, "Don't you dare leave me, do you hear me, Rob?" She begged, her tears instant. But her efforts to pass what energies she had left into him was too much for her. She fell limp on his chest.

Last edited by Khaat Dent on Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Brian was standing at in Robert's office, when they both simultaneously felt a sharp, dramatic drop in Khaat's life energies. They both apparated out simultaneously and to their surprise, ended up in Rob's room, where Rob was a bloody mess on the floor and Khaat was slumped on top of him. They both flew.

Brian flew to Khaat and found she was alive but had passed out. She'd done too much. Her entire life energies nearly gone. Meanwhile, Robert found that Rob was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. "Get her out of here," Robert told Brian firmly. He laid his hand on his daughter's head, saying softly, "Why? How could you think I wouldn't come?" "Robert," Brian said, bringing Robert's thoughts back to business and out of Robert's obvious grief. Robert didn't show grief easily, but Brian knew him. Knew that finding Khaat nearly gone entirely--again--was deep grief for Robert. Brian picked up Khaat's tiny form like a limp rag and apparated away. Robert laid his hand on Rob's shoulder and looked at Jen. "Get the hell out of my hospital. Don't you ever bring a muggle weapon back in here again," he ordered her. He apparated away with Rob.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm

She had every intention in ending his pitiful life right there but something stopped her. That look in his eyes or the way his teeth were grit together to stop him from crying out as the pain spread through the nerves. Jen lowered the gun a little but not by much. It felt like a huge amount to her though. She felt physically sick. This was her brother and she’d hurt him. Jen flipped the safety back on the same time she heard the sound of Apparation. She looked over at Khaat and her eyes widened a little before the energy bolt hit her. She hadn’t been fast enough to block it and because of it, it sent her hurtling through the air. She hit the wall and the back of her head smacked against it. She winced and landed with ease on the floor. She touched the floor with the tips of her fingers and put her gun back in the holster.

She stood up a little stiffly as they all filed in and she snorted when Robert gave her a direct order. “Don’t pretend you care.” She sneered and watched them Apparate away. She winced a little and pulled at her neck. Her head was beginning to throb which meant she had to take something for that. Jen left the ward a little slower than she would have done and walked out into the corridor where the young healer was. The woman smiled sweetly and Jen returned it albeit a little grimly. “Yeah, you’ll probably want to go down to theatre.” She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head. “Rob is now no doubt going to have the bullets removed and I’m probably going to be arrested. Such joy. Excuse me.” She pushed past the Healer who wanted to protest and Apparated out of St. Mungo’s and, well, she didn’t know where just anywhere but London or home.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Brian arrived with Khaat in his arms back to Khaat's room. She was covered in blood. Rob's blood. He waved the door shut and took it upon himself to clean her up and put her in fresh clothes, the extra gown Katherine had packed, a blue silk. He put her into bed and laid his hand on her forehead. She still had not come around. She was unconscious. She had spent almost the very last of her life energies to try to save Rob. He fired an energy bolt into her to help boost her energies, which were critically low. He knew she might not come conscious for some time now. He wiped her tears away, unable to stand seeing tears still on her face. He sat on the bed beside her, monitoring her vital signs. He was not going to let her slip away. She'd come so far with this mess with Abbey, he wasn't letting go of her now. Abbey would grow up with a mother, and, knowing Robert's skills as he did, Abbey would still have a father too.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Robert ordered an immediate high priority message to be sent to Matt Lestrange at the Ministry. He could not let this happen in the hospital without getting help from Matt. He wanted Matt here when he finished saving Rob's life if at all possible.

He put a magical seal on Rob's room so that it would be undisturbed until he could return to it, and then he rushed Rob into emergency surgery. He refused to use drugs on him since Rob was full of them. He used spells instead. He used one spell to render him unconscious, and worked quickly to remove the bullets and stop the bleeding and repair the extensive damage. It was not easy because there were so many wounds in so many places. Rob was in poor shape at the moment, and it was entirely Jen's fault. He was concentrating on Rob for the moment, but he needed Jenifer Dent to know that not even she could get away with doing anything she wanted.

It was a difficult surgery and it was time consuming. He removed all the bullets that he could magically detect, and saved them. He wanted every little bit of evidence he could find, and he knew the protocol well for finding and maintaining a proper chain of evidence in any sort of investigation--magical or muggle. He made sure all internal bleeding was stopped, and sealed the wounds, and bandaged him. This might take some time to heal.

He had Rob moved to the most secure room he could find. It was certainly not ideal, but it was the best he could come up with at the moment, as quickly as things had needed to happen. As long as Jen was still on the run, he didn't want Abbey to be without her father. He wanted Rob as protected as he could get. He had no choice. He had Rob hidden deep in the psychiatric ward. It was the only place in the hospital where no one could apparate into or out of, and Rob was in too much medical danger and would be for the next few hours for Robert to consider undergrounding him out to any of the many safehouses he knew.. He ordered absolutely no visitors whatsover, no matter what force the healers had to use to stop them. He reassured them he would have a bodyguard coming to protect Rob at all times until he recovered. And, knowing how Rob didn't like anybody making his choices for him, he left him under a heavy sleep spell so that being so confined would not increase his anxiety--something Rob did not need right now in the least. Robert's spell was massively powerful, especially on top of Rob's drugs--one he would not lift until Rob's physical systems were in better condition. He needed Rob to not be in such serious condition before he would even attempt to bring him out of so deep a spell. This spell, if necessary, could keep Rob comatose for days. He was hoping that was not necessary. Despite what Jenifer Dent thought, he did care about Rob--a great deal. It was just that Rob never gave him a chance.

He also examined Rob's room and gathered every fragment of any evidence, physical or magical, that remained, to give to Matt. Robert wasn't taking a single chance that Jen would get off on this one. He wanted her to have to think before she did just whatever she bloody well wanted.

His thoughts now returned to Khaat, now having Rob secured. He went to her room and found Brian with her. "She's lost a lot of strength, Robert," He said. "I know," Robert said softly, going to Khaat and brushing her hair softly, "She gave everything she had left to him to save his life. She did, you know--save his life, I mean. If Khaat hadn't done that, Rob Dent would have died instantly at his sister's hands from bleeding out. I've sent for Matt Lestrange. I expect him here anytime. If he comes to this room instead of my office, send for me."

"Will do," Brian said. "I used an energy spell on her already, but it hasn't helped much." "It might not for awhile. I'll add to it, but its just as well she doesn't wake up to find Rob unconscious and in such serious condition. I don't know if she's strong enough for that." He laid his hand on Khaat's forehead and laid another energy spell on her to raise her vital signs more. "I'm ordering Abbey's incubator moved here. Can you handle bodyguarding them both until further notice?" Robert asked.

"Of course," Brian said. "I was going to suggest it myself."

Robert had Abbey's incubator moved to Khaat's room at once, and assigned Phae to care for Abbey, but no one else. Robert would bring Katherine to help with Abbey when he or Brian or Phae couldn't be there. Phae already knew what had happened, and she already knew Abbey. He did not want to bring in more people.

The last thing he did was to send word to Kate. He dreaded having to tell his wife what had happened to their son in law and their daughter even one more time.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 am

Matt was sitting in his office when someone knocked on his door, she had news for him. Apparently, Rob had been shot by Jen, many times. Matt dropped his quill and immediately apparated from his office to St.Mungo's ordering for Dane Saget to meet him at St.Mungo's. There was going to be some justice done, his eyes red with anger, he could barely think. He was furious, he had never been so angry since Emof had nearly killed his daughter. He felt a tear run down his cheek, he wasn't..he ignored it an slammed the doors to St.Mungos open loudly. First thing he thought was go to Robert's office, get the whole story. He billowed passe the secretary, holding up a hand so she would be quiet. He looked rather menacing walking down the hallway, his eyes glowing red from anger. He knocked on Robert's door but there was no answer, he noticed it was unlocked. So he walked in, he'd wait for Robert.

He was fuming, only now did he realized he was crying a little bit. He walked over to Robert's desk and sat in a chair on the outside side of his desk. He closed his eyes but heard the sound of wood exploding and felt a lot of pain in his leg. He looked down and it was bleeding rather badly, there was bits of wood caught in them. He looked up and noticed Robert's desk was gone too. He had just blown up Robert's desk without using any spell, or even his wand. He felt the pain in his leg and winced, it was nothing to what he had felt previously. He groaned and spin around in his chair looking up at the ceiling, ignoring his leg. Is it just a coincidence that it was the same leg which he had injured at the battle of the Ministry a while ago? Maybe?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 2:45 am

Robert had enough charms on his office that he knew the instant anyone entered. He apparated there at once. He was glad to see Matt there so quickly. As for his desk, well, it was just a desk, and he would just conjure a new one. It wasn't as if he hadn't been thinking of destroying something himself. Except he would much rather it have been Jen at this moment.

"Thank you for coming so quickly," Robert said, closing the door, not missing the wounds in Matt's leg. He went over to Matt and laid his hand on his leg, effectively numbing it completely. "I'll work while I talk," he said, 100% business now. "My son in law is suffering from multiple gunshot wounds--the better part of a full clip." He produced a plastic bag and handed the bag of numerous slugs to Matt. "Khaat was a witness, or partial witness. The shooter was Rob's sister--Jenifer Dent. Rob will live, but in order to protect him, I have him under a very deep sleep spell and I have him hidden as deeply into the psych unit here as I can get him. Its the only unit in the hospital where no wizard can apparate into or out of.

"Khaat is unconscious. She was considerably weakened by having Abbey last night, but she is bonded to Rob. And she is also a seer. She knew the instant he was hit and apparated to him. She used a life energy spell and gave him every bit of her own life energies until she went unconscious. But by doing that, she saved his life. He would have surely died if she had not risked her life for his. They'll both be alright, but I really would prefer for Abbey to have both her parents.

"Not to mention that I would prefer for Jenifer Dent to be brought to swift and strong justice. I have Khaat under bodyguard, but I haven't had enough time to find another man to bodyguard Rob. Jen is on the run. She won't be easy to catch. But Brian and Khaat and I all saw her standing over him with the gun in her hand. Then she left. She knows to expect being arrested, I'm sure. She's not stupid. She will most likely be very dangerous.

"The bottom line is--I need your help. Badly. I don't want to lose Khaat or Rob to the likes of someone who could do something like this. Can you help me?" Robert went to his cabinet, having withdrawn the bits of wood in Matt's leg, and now started getting bandages and astringents to clean his wounds before sealing them.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 am

Matt thanked Robert for fixing his leg, he listened closely and took the plastic bag and made it disappear to his office. He'd take a looked at those, just in case Jen did some more shooting. "Yes Robert I can help, I know what it's like to not have any parents," he told him. Yes, Jen was going to be dangerous, but he knew Dane was able to handle her. He had handled much more before, and Blaire was pure genius when it came to dueling. He would help them too, "Robert, when we arrest Jen. There will be no trial, she will be sent to Azkaban immediately. Unless, you or Rob would like a crack at her? I know I'll be doing a fair bit of yelling," he said. "I'll stand guard for Rob, you can never be too safe. I would also like to see Khaat, she is shaken and she may need a friends support. But I may have also sent off a man that could help her greatly." he said. "But I will stand over Rob, you need not worry. I'll take care of Jen, Rob, and Khaat. In the meantime, station Emmanuelle Throne at Rob's door until I can get there. She is one hell of a woman, I know." he said grinning. "I need to really fund this hospital better," he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top