It will only hurt a little
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It will only hurt a little Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It will only hurt a little

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It will only hurt a little Empty It will only hurt a little

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am

Hand on her stomach, what was still kind of little for the time, Miseria entered the hospital and looked around. Though, it was seven months, the age of the baby, her stomach wasn't big enough, or maybe was something wrong with the baby.
Anyways, she just wanted to know what will happen and is everything all right. The point was - she didn't even know who she will give birth to. No, it was certain that it will be halfblood child and a half werewolf as well.

When she finally looked down at her white hand what was around her belly, she took a deep breathe and went up the stairs, looking for the room where she could ask about a little information about pregnance.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

It will only hurt a little Empty Re: It will only hurt a little

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

Khaat was taking some staff schedules around to the different departments when she saw Miseria in the hallway, looking distressed. The closer Khaat got, the more she recognized well the signs of early labor. Miseria was early. Not as early as Khaat had been with Abbey, but a bit early nontheless.

Khaat went to her and asked, "Baby troubles?" She laid her hand automatically on Miseria's stomach and said with a confident smile, "Hm. Looks like your little one is very excited about meeting her new mother. Looks like the baby is on its way. Come with me and we'll get you admitted. And don't worry. Everything is going to be fine."

She led Miseria to the desk and instructed the assistants there to admit Miseria, get her a room, and make sure she was confortable. Then she stroked Miseria's cheek. "I won't go far. I promise. It's going to be fine. Is there anything you want or need right now?"

Her mind was thinking of needing to contact Brian--to let him know that there was going to be a second baby in the mansion for awhile, and another recovering mother. It was about time that Brian Quinn met Khaat's daughter and--soon--first grandchild.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 am

Miseria was really surprised to see Khaat there. Wasn't she the owner of the Sparks? But nevermind that, again. She hasn't seen her mother for a long time so no wonder why she didn't know most of the things what were surrounding her, again.
She ran her fingers trough her blue hair. Though, she was a methaphormagus, her hair hasn't changed since the last time. Only grown a little bit.

Staring at Khaat with a surprise, she nodded and looked down at her stomach when she placed her hand on it. "Yeah," she replied quietly and then she smiled. It was a rare view since once again, she was reading only books and thinking her own thoughts.
She was also afraid of lots of things. Like what would happen to the baby if it's not strong enough or what if the baby was ill? Maybe she did something wrong while not eating meat because it didn't taste good for her Human side?

Walking after Khaat, she looked up at the walls, on the pictures. Nothing hasn't changed here. Last time when she was here, was when Khaat was giving a birth to her daughter. But she'll ask about that a bit later, when they are done with her tests and answers, which she hoped, would be positive.
"No, thank you," she said politely and sat down on a chair, smiling at Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 am

"I know that look," Khaat laughed softly. "Surprised to see me here? I'm sorry. I should have told you. I've been running this hospital since before I owned Sparks. Oh, and my father is the chief of staff. At least you'll be surrounded by family here. He'll be excited to know that his great grandchild is on the way. I think he's actually delivering a different baby right now, so you'll have to put up with me today. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you or the baby. Sometimes first babies are just early. It doesn't mean anything is wrong.

"And, really, the timing is good, with your school year ending. You'll have all summer to get to know your baby--and hopefully your new little sister, Abbey. She and I are living with a friend of mine. He's been my friend since we were little kids, and now he has an enormous house. There is more than enough room for the two of you to recover in, and its beautiful. I'm sure you heard about Rob...and Jen. They won't be around for a long, long time.

"But for now, I'm going to have you admitted as a patient here so we can take care of you during your labor."

"Director," an assistant came up to Khaat and handed her Miseria's chart.

"Thank you, " Khaat said. "Come with me, Mis." Khaat led her a short way down the hall to a room. "This will be your room for the next couple of days." She got out a gown, robe and slippers and laid them on the bed. "I'll let you change and get comfortable in bed. You can put your clothes in the closet. I'll be back in a few minutes." She smiled confidently and left Miseria alone for a few minutes.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am

Miseria could only raise her eyebrows and stare at Khaat. Seven months and the timing is good? Since when? Though, she had also read about the babies what were healthy even if they were given birth too early. She hoped that the same thing will be with her. A healthy child and no problems with her, too. Because the final exams were coming, too, she was quite worried. She really wanted to enter the sixth grade, however, she was concidering to repeat the 5th year. Maybe it was better this way.

"You scare me," she said quietly, but seriously. Yes, it really did. All this subject. She never was ready to take care of a child as she was one, too. It wasn't perfect timing, too.
She felt really confused, but she stood up again and followed Khaat into a room what was supposed to be her's for a few days. Then she turned herself around and looked at her mother. "Is it really okay?" she asked. "I mean that me staying in your house while there lives another person?"

"Sorry, i don't know about Rob and... Jen. Nobody tells me anything since I'm in hogwarts and not much active here, in London or elsewhere. Could you please enlighten me? Now that I'm curious, I won't leave this subject," she grinned at her mother and took the clothes what she will be wearing. Where was the fashion sence? She smiled at herself. Though, she was horrified, even much more than it, she felt kind of happy.

Looking down at her stomach again, she sighed quietly. Well, now it's your time, little one, she murmured to the baby and changed her clothes. When she finally was ready, she took her robes and took a deep breathe. Yeah, she will miss those combat boots and heavy chains and skinny jeans for those few days, but it was worth it!
"Khaat, I'm ready!" she called softly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Khaat returned to Miseria. She made a thorough check of her and the baby. "Everything is fine," Khaat said. "Why on earth would I scare you? I can't imagine I would ever want to scare you. As for the baby, it appears that the reason you're delivering early is because of your stress level. Apparently you've been under more stress than your baby wants to handle. Your baby, though, appears to be fine. Healthy. I see no reason why you should not have a normal delivery and recovery.

"As for Rob and Jen, since you don't know, they were arrested by the Ministry for dealing illegal potions and doing it on a very large scale. They were both sentenced to Azkaban for a very long time. I've closed up the cottage in Hogsmeade at least temporarily and gone to live with Brian because its more secure there. You'll like Brian. He's twice the man that I wanted Rob to be. Rob just couldn't grow up, and I found out the hard way that love just wasn't enough to make a marriage work. I am legally separated from him and Abbey's last name and mine have been changed back from Dent to Lupin. I suppose I'm going to have to seek a divorce at some point, but now that I'm separated there's no real hurry in that.

"But you'll find that Brian's house is as large as any fancy mansion. He's offered us to live there permanently, and that includes you and your baby if you want it. Believe me, you'd never want for anything as long as you lived. Neither would that baby. I think its the most beautiful place I've ever seen."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Miseria sighed quietly. Those strange clothes were actually very comfortable. Why on earth would she critisize them? Because of the color and the way they looked. But it didn't matter anymore. she listened what Khaad had to say and at every time, her eyebrows raised even higher. A stress level? Of course! Why didn't she come up with it herself? She'd try to calm down a little and take things easier. it was also hard to get used to the baby who she didn't see, but who she felt and who was talking to her.

She touched again her stomach, padding it softly and carefully. Again, her impression grew with every word. Robert went to jail? "Oh my god," she gasped. Though, she didn't know Robert much, he married Khaat and he was the father of Abbey and they seemed to have a perfect life, though, Miseria didn't know much. She was all too busy with the school and then again, she felt guilt. Where was she all the time when people needed some help? She hated herself because of it. She knew that she wasn't even worth of the 'daughter' title, but why on earth people were helping her and why were they so caring?

She found again thousand minuses in herself while blaming. "I am sorry for not being there, with you, when the time was hard. I didn't know about the potions and I also don't know Jen, so please, forgive me for not being... well, with you then," she apologized. It was becoming a habit already. Always sorry-sorry-sorry, but what else could she do?

"It's really nice, guess. I can't wait to meet him. It's always nice to know that there are people who love and care about you. And it's a good news, isn't it? I mean that he's more of a man than... Robert," she added his name lowering her voice. She didn't know if Khaat was over him or no. Maybe she was miserable, probably she even missed him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 pm

"It's okay, Mis," Khaat smiled. "Rob and Jen fooled us all. I didn't know anything about how evil they really were until the night I had Abbey. That's what started my labor so early. I understand that now. I didn't then. And I'm learning that perhaps I never really knew any more than Rob intended me to see. However, you will get a laugh out of this. Your grandfather is incredibly smart. He found out that Rob's illegal potions made him vastly wealthy and he mananged to strip Rob of all his wizarding money here in England and put it into a fund for Abbey before Rob could manipulate it out from under his own daughter. And, your grandfather is the administrator of the trust so that I am not tempted to perhaps fall for any of Rob's tricks and give all that money back. It's actually pretty funny that Rob took such a hard hit in his wallet. And I'm sure he doesn't like that Abbey doesn't carry his name anymore and neither do I. Or that he and I have been legally separated. And I am quite sure he won't like Brian. It makes me laugh, really. I truly look for Rob to lose his 'good boy' image now and stop pretending. There's no purpose for it anymore. I think if he ever gets out of Azkaban we'll see how truly evil he really is. Honestly, I am very glad you were safe at Hogwarts and out of his grip. I pity Rob if he is stupid enough to try to wrestle that money out of my father, though. Rob has a very bad habit of underestimating your grandfather.

"Did you have a chance to buy much of anything for the baby? If not, Abbey can share for awhile until we get things for your baby. And, before I forget to tell you, you can be up and walking for awhile until you get later in labor. The walking will speed up the labor and help the baby to come a bit faster. I can control your pain with magic. If we have to, we can speed up the labor with magic too, but I don't want to do that unless I have to. If you want anything to drink, you can have that. You'll be able to eat again afterwards, but you probably won't feel like it until you have a chance to rest. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Miseria listened with mouth open Khaat's story. No, the way he was acting in Transylvania while taking this little family trip and saving Khaat from the Death Eaters... No, this can't be the Robert Miseria knew for this little time. It was so rude how he used theirs trust and manipulated with the love and all other things. Though, she believed that Khaat would really get over it sooner and forget about him, though it's hard. And for Miseria... Well, Josh won't come back. He moved away and that was all for her. Lonely wolf again. But perhaps it was better this way. If her child will be old enough and if she'll be seventeen years old, she can use the money herself and buy an appartment somewhere in London. She just wouldn't live all this long time under their roof. It was so unfrair. Of course she'd give the money to Khaat, too. She helped her in many ways, and sooner or later it will be just time to pay her back somehow.

She nodded quickly, giving her a wide smile. „Yeah. And as I bought those 'neutral' clothes, i think that if you want, i can even give them to Abbey to wear. I have bunch of those and as my baby will be well... small, i think that she can afford those. I didn't know that I will give a birth that soon,“ she grinned and looked down at her little belly.
„Thank you for your help and the support. I really... hope that it won't be this painful,“ she took a deep breathe. As she was allowed to walk and drink something, it won't be that boring after all. She wanted to study a little this great hospital.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 pm

"We can magically shrink your baby's clothes so that they fit if you want. And whatever you still need, we'll get. It's no problem. I want to be part of your life. I want to help. Mis, you aren't alone. I know that you are always thinking of how others feel, and that's one of the many things I love about you. But I'm your mother. I could not love you more if I had given birth to you myself. I want to help you and my first grandchild. You're my family. And I know you'll have the full support of your grandparents. We love you and our new family member. Both of you.

"And, yes, I will help you control the pain so that it isn't too awful. Muggle women don't have many choices, but we do. It doesn't have to be as barbaric as they have it. So, tell me," Khaat smiled, " Feel like either something to drink or a walk down the hall? I have some muggle sodas in the healer's lounge, and I am quite sure you haven't seen everything here, especially not since I remodeled the place and updated it. We don't want you to get too tired, but a bit of a walk might be good for you. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top