I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 am

Emmanuelle rushed as quickly as she could down the corridor when Robert Lupin the chief of staff of the hospital told her they had a real bad situation and they needed her help. Knocking on the door Robert told her to knock on she entered the room and bowed to Robert. "I came as quickly as I could sir, being six months pregnant it's sort of hard to walk and run."said Emmanuelle softly. "So what do you need help on sir?"Emmanuelle asked as she looked at Robert waiting to see what he needed her to do. Emmanuelle was very loyal to Robert and would do anything to help him, she was one of his loyalist workers.

"I heard that Khaat had her baby premature and her husband Rob was shot."said Emmanuelle softly looking at Robert. "Let me guess sir, you want me to take care of Khaat and her husband?'Emmanuelle asked not sure if she was correct or not. Emmanuelle was wrong about alot of things now days, so this wouldn't be the first or the last. Emmanuelle didn't know weather to be happy or sad that was was finally meeting Khaat after Robert told her so many good things about her. "Whatever you want me to do sir it will be done!"said Emmanuelle softly and bowed to him like some loyal servant.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 1:23 am

"Thank you for coming, " he smiled, glad to see her. He walked out of Rob's room into the hallway so he could talk with her more privately. "You are, of course, correct. Khaat's had her baby. She had a difficult delivery. She was far too underweight beforehand and far too stressed. However, Abbey is amazingly large, healthy, and well developed for her young age. However, we have had additional complications. Her husband was shot with a muggle gun earlier today--multiple gunshot wounds. The ministry has them all under their protection. Abbey has been moved, in her incubator to Khaat's room, where she has a private bodyguard. Rob has been placed here in the psych unit only because it is the only unit that prohibits apparating in or out. He is well hidden for the moment, and is to have no visitors unless they come expressly with me or by my permission. The Minister of Magic will be providing a bodyguard for Rob as well.

"It is very important to me to restrict the staff that goes in and out of Rob's room and Khaat's. I presume you could handle 3 patients that are only located in two different rooms. Phae will handle them when she is on shift. I need you to care for them when you are on shift and Phae is not.

"You need to know. Khaat is critical. She is very weak. She purposely used an energy spell when her husband was so badly injured. She was weak before, because of Abbey's birth, but she transferred almost every spark she had left to Rob. She needs rest, food, help with Abbey, as much as we can give her. I know she wants to do as much of Abbey's care as she can, but right now, that will be precious little. Rob is actually doing far better than she is. I'd like you to consider this, basically, a private duty assignment, and a personal favor to me. Does this interest you? And if you do accept it and it gets to be too much activity for you, please let me know straight away."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 am

Emmanuelle listened to him and nodded every now and then to let him know she understood what he was saying. As he gotten finished talking she nodded her head. "It will be done sir, and no it's not to much activity for me I like staying busy!"said Emmanuelle softly. "Thankyou for trusting me with the sir, it's a great honor."said Emmanuelle softly. "So anyway, lets get down to business shall we where do you want at sir?"Emmanuelle asked him knowing he probably wanted her in Rob's room taking care of him. Emmanuelle was going to do the best job she can possibly do for Rob Khaat and there baby for she didn't want her job on the line.

"I already got the chart for Rob right here sir."said Emmanuelle showing him the chart. "But I don't have one for Khaat or the baby."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle was sure he was going to give her the charts for he had the charts for every patient that was here for he was the chief after all. Emmanuelle knew she could handle this and she was going to prove to Robert and Khaat that she was a loyal healer and they didn't regret hiring her back on. Emmanuelle looked at Rob's chart and looked back at Robert. "Wow... multiple gun shots? that's pretty bad is he consciousness? "Emmanuelle asked softly. Emmanuelle couldn't wait to get started, but she knew she was going to be one busy bee but she knew she could handle it.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

"Accio!" Robert commanded, and a moment later, two charts came from his office down the hall. One was Khaat's and the other Abbey's. "This should have all you need. Abbey is inside visiting with her father at the moment. It's the first they have really had any time to be able to be together and to bond. As long as it doesn't tire either of them or make Khaat come unglued worrying about where her baby is, I don't have an issue with him spending time with her. It would actually be very good for him. He is actually more resistant than I thought he was, and he's doing far better than I thought he would be at this point. You can spend your time more here with Rob than with Khaat at this point. Her bodyguard is also a skilled healer, although he is not employed here. He's employed by me. I"m quite certain the more personal things she needs done, though, she would far more appreciate a woman's touch than Brian's.

Robert's sensitive hearing picked up on hearing Abbey's angry little cry. "Ah, there she goes," he laughed. "Tiny baby with a very big empty tummy. Again. I'll go get her if you get a bottle for her. Just the usual kind and amount for a premature infant is fine. I'll let you feed her and change her and check her vitals for the record, and then if she is still doing well and is comfortable, you can return her to her father. If she needs to go back into the incubator for a bit because her breathing isn't what you like, just explain to Rob you'll bring her back later and return her to Khaat's room, please." Robert went in and took the tiny child having a very big temper tantrum from her father, promising he wasn't going far with her, and left. He brought the tiny child to Emmy and handed her to her. "Emmy, meet Abbey--my granddaughter," he smiled. "Abbey, this is Emmy. Tonight, she's your food lady--among other things." He laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 12, 2010 4:31 am

Emmanuelle grabbed the charts as they came towards her and started looking at Khaat's and the baby chart and looked back at Robert nodding. "Yes sir I understand, I'll make sure they get equal amount of time with her sir.'said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded when he said she could spend more time with Rob then Khaat at this point seeing how her bodyguard was a trained healer as well. "Yes sir, but I will check on Khaat evey now and then like you asked me to do."said Emmanuelle. "I will make sure that all three of them are happy and taken care of sir I promise."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile.

Emmanuelle nodded when he told her she'll feed, change and check on her vitals and keep record of them on the chart. "Will do sir, you have nothing to worry about everything will be fine there in good hands with me."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded and waited for him to return and within a few minutes he returned with a small baby girl crying and throwing a tantrum. Emmanuelle laughed. "Hello Abbey, I'm sure you and me will get along just fine."said Emmanuelle softly. As she held her she started singing to her and walked around but didn't take contact off of Robert.

As little Abbey calmed down she smiled and looked at Robert. "Is there anything you need me to do for you sir?"Emmanuelle asked him softly. Emmanuelle wanted to make sure there's was nothing else he wanted her to do so she could get started right away starting with little Abbey. "Sir if you don't mind me asking, who's all here to see Khaat, Rob and Abbey and are they allowed to see them?"Emmanuelle asked softly as she looked down and seen Abbey was asleep in her arms. Emmanuelle wanted to make sure who was and wasn't suppose to come and see Khaat, Rob and Abbey and she will make sure they wouldn't. Emmauelle wanted to keep Khaat, Rob and Abbey protected and healthy as possible.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 12:19 pm

"No visitors for any of them that are not approved. Matt Lestrange and I will be approving any and all visitors until, at least, Rob's sister has been arrested. Rob has asked to see his mother, but if that happens, it won't happen without me. She is about as formidible as a battleship. I don't want any of you to have to deal with Charlotte. She is not going to cope well with the fact that her son almost died and that her daughter is now at the top of the Ministry's Most Wanted list. Charlotte is very rich, and very protective over her children. She believes she can buy whatever they need or get it by throwing her influence around. Frankly that doesn't impress me at all, but Charlotte and I know each other much too well. I'll deal with her. Any visitors that any of the three of them have will need to go through me or Matt Lestrange until further notice.

"As for Khaat and Abbey, you'll find her bodyguard, Brian Quinn, is a force all his own. If he doesn't like someone, they'll be gone. I would trust Brian with my own life, so I have no reason to question his judgement when it comes to her visitors.

"I don't think you can do anything for me. I do have to go conjure another desk for myself because, well, it was destroyed by some accidental magic. But, oh well, it was just a conjured desk anyway. There are always more where those came from. Brian and I will not leave here while Khaat and Abbey and Rob are in so much danger. I will be living out of my office. We both know how to get by sleeping a few moments at a time, and with a lot of coffee. No wonder Khaat is a coffee addict. She got it legitimately from me," Robert laughed. He stroked Abbey's cheek. 'You behave for Emmy, " he said softly. "Thank you, Emmy. I knew I could count on you. They're in good hands. That does more for me than you know. "

He walked off and returned to his office. He disapparated the mess Matt had left and conjured himself another desk and had the papers that had survived organize themselves on the desk again where they belonged. He stretched and sat down in the desk chair feeling tired. He had had more to do than he liked. He knew he needed to go see Charlotte, but that was not something he was looking foreward to. He wanted, right now, to have a cup of coffee and rest a moment before the next crisis came up. And Charlotte just seemed to be a living, breathing crisis--period.

But just as he conjured a cup of strong black coffee for himself, the door opened without invitation. And there stood his wife. Kate. He sighed. He had never wanted all this in their lives. And now, he felt her pain. He conjured a second cup of coffee and acciod a bottle of firewhiskey from his cabinet. "Come on in, Kate. We need to talk."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Katherine went in quietly and closed the door. "What happened:?" she asked softly, her concern deep on her face.

"Come sit down, and I'll explain," he said, pouring a shot of firewhiskey in each cup of coffee. She sat down and gratefully took the cup as he explained what had occured in the few terrible hours she had been gone and what he had done to control the damage. Katherine just sat and shook her head in disbelief. Her first concern was Khaat, then Abbey, and then Rob. It was just how her heart worked right at the moment. Robert reassured her that Brian was staying with Khaat and Abbey until further notice and that he was doing everything he could do to infuse his energies back into her as she could cope with it. So was Brian. But it would take time. Her own systems needed to regenerate as well.

Katherine gave Robert another bag full of Khaat's gowns. She promised to take Khaat's pink silk and clean it for her. Robert said he would just send it home so Kate didn't need to bother. They discussed whether Khaat would be able to return to her little cottage in Hogsmeade when she was released, or whether she would need to be discharged someplace else. And right now, it appeared that where Khaat and Abbey would go in the next little bit all turned on Rob. It all depended on him. Robert reassured Katherine that Rob did appear to be taking the notion of being a father a bit better and was spending time bonding with Abbey now and that appeared to go well. He was encouraging that right now because Khaat was so ill. He said he had tried to warn Rob how critical Khaat was, but it had not appeared to sink in as Robert had hoped it would. It had, to some extent, but not as deeply yet as it would when Rob would get a chance to see how very little of her was left.

Katherine already knew, without seeing her, how thin and gray and pale her daughter was going to look. She'd been through it before with her. But it had been years and years. Khaat was not 16 anymore. And she had not had a child either. This--this was going to take time. And Rob was going to need a lot of help and support. She sat with Robert, conjured a meal for him, feeling he needed to eat, and encouraged him to eat while he could and not live on coffee and firewhiskey. Her concern was also how fatigued he was now starting to look. He was going to need to sleep awhile very soon. He knew how to go without sleep, but eventually even that would surely run out for him. She promised to apparate home and bring him fresh clothes so he could refresh himself. He smiled, always appreciating how she always thought of everything.

"Robert, " she said hesitantly, "I saw something in the pensieve today about Rob. Something I didnt' like."

"Knockturn Alley, by chance?" he sighed.

"Yes," she frowned. "It can't be true."

"I'm sorry, Kate. It is. Khaat had no idea when she married him. But he and Jen are the biggest dealers in illegal wizarding potions in Great Britain. That's the largest part of Rob's money. He's rolling in it."

"But..why? Why did he leave her so destitute so many times? Why did he not even care that she had a place to live or even food? Where is his head?"

"He doesn't provide those things for himself. He lives a large part of the time with his Knockturn harlots in his lab, I think, and lives on alcohol. He doesn't think, or hasn't until now, about anybody but himself. Abbey might bring out different things in him. That's about all we can hope for now, because Khaat has never been enough for him and never will be. I hate how he has broken her heart over that. But she has borne up under everything he could throw at her. Except that it almost cost her Abbey and her own life. That, I don't know if I will ever forgive him for. That's going to take some time. I havent' told him why she miscarried. He doesn't need to know that now. Khaat's been too critical to figure it out for herself, but she will. It should be interesting how they work that little bit of wisdom out. And then, surely, someday, they'll have to work out what the heck they'll do when Matt finds out what Rob really does for a living and how evil he really is."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Robert Lupin wrote:
She frowned, trying to take it all in. The last she remembered, she was sending her life energies directly into Rob's heart to keep it beating while he bled out all over the hospital floor faster than she could control it. He had been dying. Nearly had bled to death in seconds. She looked at Matt. "It was Jen," she said. "I saw her. I..I hurled her into the wall with an energy blast. I remember I wanted to kill her, but...I wasn't strong enough. It didn't begin to even hurt her." She was also sensing very quickly how dangerous this had been. Her brain wasn't so muddled that she could not think. It was all adding up fast. She and Rob were both patients here, and Abbey had very, very nearly not had either parent today She looked at Matt. "Matt--if anything happens to Rob and me, please. Promise me you'll take care of Abbey. I need to know she'll be okay. I want you for her godfather. Nobody else. Promise me."

"Yes Khaat, I know it was Jen. I have one of my best aurors and Blaire looking for her." he told her kneeling next to her.. "Just calm down Khaat, everything is under control. All you need to do is rest," he said quietly. "I saw the rubble, that must've been one nasty blow. I myself blew up your father's desk without even uttering a word or knowing what I had done," he said wincing. He quickly looked at his leg but returned his gaze almost instantly when Khaat had begun to speak again. "Khaat, I don't know what to say..." he said smiling down at her. "You're such an amazing friend Khaat, you and Rob are both such...great friends," he said. "I promise Khaat, you and Rob don't have to worry though, you aren't going anywhere anytime soon." he told her kissing her forehead. "I've got everything controlled, thanks to you." he said quietly. "But I shouldn't stay too long, I told Robert I'd stand guard for Rob. Emmanuelle's doing it right now," he said breaking off. "I'll check back in on you later Khaat." he said and he moved away towards the door. "Just, relax and try not to think." he told her before exiting the room and making his way to Rob's room.

He made his way down the hall, he took of his jacket and tossed it in the trash. It was useless to him now anyway. He finally found the ward Rob was in and Emmanuelle was standing there as if to wait for him. "Hello Emmanuelle, you know me." he said trying to keep things as casual as possible. "Minister Lestrange, but you can call me Matt or Matthew. It's not exactly as formal as it was before," he said chuckling. "I'm just here to let you know that I'll be watching over Rob for a while. I was just wondering if you could message my daughter Sophia." he asked her. "Just let her know I'll be at St.Mungo's for the rest of the night," he sighed. "Tell her under not to come here." he told her. "Thank you, and uh I was actually wondering if I may ask you something," he began.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Thu May 13, 2010 2:17 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes sir, I'll make sure Khaat, Rob and Abbey have no visitors without yours or Mr. Lestrange approval."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle watched as he walked back to his office as she seen him go into his office she walked into the door with Abbey fast asleep in her arms. As she conjured a crib she set the sleeping Abbey in her crib and jumped slightly when she seen Matt Lestrange. "Oh hello Mr. Lestrange, I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here."said Emanuelle softly covering little Abbey up. Emmanuelle chuckled and nodded. "No it isn't, when I see you I'm always so busy!"said Emmanuelle chuckling softly as she said that.

When he asked if she could write a letter to his daughter Sophia she nodded. "Of course I can Mr. Lestrange, I mean Matt."said Emmanuelle as she got some parchment out of the pockets of her robe and a quill she looked around for some ink but to soon find some on a desk that wasn't to far from Rob's bed. Sitting down at the desk she started writing the letter to Sophia Matt's daughter. When he asked if he could ask her something she nodded and kept writing in her neat elegant writing. "Ok all done Matt."said Emmanuelle as she handed him the letter that she just wrote for him. "If you need me to write more just tell me and I will add more to the letter."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Khaat tried to absorb Matt's reassuring words. He and her father clearly were controlling things for the moment. But her mind was starting to clear. Jen was going to be arrested, and if Khaat's father had his way, Jen'd be skipping off to Azkaban just out of sheer principle of following the letter of the law. Khaat didn't know or care if Jen had intended to eventually finish Rob off after making him suffer, but she was outraged. She didn't know or care what had gotten into her, but Jen always thought she knew better than anybody else, and Khaat was tired of it. As tired as she knew her father had gotten of Jen's arrogance and her behaviors. Khaat had had more patience for it than her father had had, but even now that was all gone.

Jen had had no right whatsoever to shoot Rob. None. No matter what had motivated her. He was her brother. That made a difference. And on the same night his daughter was born? What the helll was that? Khaat tried to swallow her rage and her desire to go find her before the aurors did and kill her herself. But she had tried to do that already and had failed. Miserably. She really was better than that.

She wanted to see Rob. Badly. Her fear was now that Jen would rat out her brother out of her own desperation to save herself or to continue to see Rob hurt. If that happened, surely Rob would, at some point be arrested too. Rob obviously had not figured that out yet, or he'd have been on the run already--unless....

She thought about how her father operated and what he would have done to control the damage. Rob couldn't run, now could he? Her father would not have brought in a platoon of his men to provide security for this. He would underplay his hand. He needed to keep his true power secret. Brian was not an issue. One man, a friend, was not a problem. However, more than that, exposed Robert and his whole altruistic operations. He would not do that. No--his only choice then was to hide Rob. And with Rob being so damaged, the only place he could hide him effectively was deep in the psych ward so no one could apparate in or out. To secure him as best he could. Surely that was what he had done, and now, no matter what, until Robert sprang Rob out of the ward, Rob was stuck.

Her mind went to what the wizarding papers were going to do with all of this-- the mighty Dent family brought down in an instant of gunfire. Their operations blown apart. And the Lupin family dragged down into the abyss with it all. Not that her family wasnt' accustomed to scandal. Remus had been the subject of ridicule and scandal his entire life. He had prepared Khaat for it as best he could with as much wisdom as he had. Even now, years after his death, he was both hero for some and scum for others. Well, the whole family had been put into that catagory because of Remus. And she could roll with it to a certain extent. Much better, she was sure, than the Dents were going to be able to do. They were pitifully ignorant of how to survive a massive scandal. Theyd' had their difficulties, but what was about to befall them was entirely different for all of then.

Khaat very well knew what would happen now. The Prophet and the Quibbler would see the Dents as entirely evil, which wasn't at all true, and Khaat would either be a co-conspiritor for marrying Rob, or she would be an innocent victim of circumstance. It would give the wizarding papers fodder for gossip for months. She was concerned too that it would blow her friendship with Matt, one of her dearest friends in the world, all to hell with everything else. What in the world would he do when he realized that Rob had betrayed him so badly? And would he believe her when she said she had actually not known?

The wizarding world would reel, turn backwards on its axis. She would be stalked at every turn for an eternity. Every move scrutinized. Photographers desperate to get a picture of the hybrid child--half good, half evil before she even had her little eyes open. It made Khaat sigh deeply, dreading it. She had wanted a normal life for Abbey, but the chances of that had just been blown to hell. For Khaat, being seen as a stupid, blind woman at this point might be kinder than a co-conspiritor of Rob's. Frankly, that was more the truth, even though she had already made up her mind to stand by him, no matter what. To help him iin whatever way he needed her to--if he asked. He had told her too many times he could take care of himself. Well, could he now? Really? Or did he need her finally? Was he smart enough to see that or would that awful ego of his get in the way and make him truly stupid?

She decided she had to see him. She tried to cast back the blankets, and Brian flew. "Where do you think you can go?" he frowned.

"I have to see Rob," she said, trying to muster her strength, to try to pull on some deeply hidden reservoir of it within herself.

"Khaat," he frowned, unbelieving, "You don't have a single concept of this, do you? You are alive ONLY because of my spells and your father's. You don't have enough left of yourself to begin to get out of bed. If you want to get him a message, we'll do that. But, Khaat, your father has you listed in critical condition, and he never makes mistakes about that. Rob isn't even that bad. He's better than you are right now. Abbey is visiting him right now. "

"Abbey?" She frowned, as he covered her, putting her back into bed. "She's with Rob? He's able to see her?"

"Yes. He is. You need to relax about him just a little bit. I can hear your mind working a million miles an hour, but its not going to help anything at this point. You're getting all ahead of yourself. Try trusting your family and your friends just a little to do what you can't. Khaat, you do this, you try to go see him, and you will be expending the very last of what you have. If you try to go upstairs to see him, it will kill you. You'll never make it to see him. You'll die before you get there from pure exhaustion. Do you really think Rob wants that for you?"

"No," she said very softly, tears on her face now. How in the world did their lives get so out of hand? It had never been ideal, but how did it go so wrong so fast? "Brian?" she asked, "Am I going to have any sort of a life when this all explodes? Will Rob and I ever have a chance? Ever?"

"I don't know, Babe," he said, hating her pain, " But you won't be alone. You have a lot of friends. You and Abbey won't want for anything. I'll make sure of it myself if I have to, and you know your father. You and Abbey will be okay. I promise. Get Rob out of your head for right now and start thinking about first things first. The first thing you really do have to do is to get your strength back for yourself and for that beautiful little girl. She needs her mother right now."

Well, the truth of it was, Khaat might soon be all Abbey would have. Rob might well soon be gone from their lives. And she did not want any of the perverted Dent family to be able to strike out for custody of her if Khaat became financially desperate or if Charlotte pulled any other stupid trick. She wanted to protect her daughter--especially from them. Rob was one thing. She did trust him, to a point, with Abbey. She trusted him--except this relatively new side of him that she had just become aware of. Her only experience with it was those few terrible moments at Sparks when Rob had accidently let his facade slip and he had showed himself as he truly was. She did not know that Rob or begin to understand him. That side of him was something she never wanted her daughter exposed to. Not ever. And she hated that he had tricked her, hadn't told her the truth from the beginning before he married her and gotten her pregnant. Would things be entirely different now, or would she have stayed with him anyway? No, she'd have stayed. She knew that. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Foolish heart of hers.

Her mind began whirling about what she might need to do to insure Abbey would never be taken from her. Ever. How could she do that without "throwing Rob under the bus?" That was the very last thing she wanted to ever do. The more she thought, the more desperate she became to talk to Rob. They had to look at reality--quickly. But she knew Brian too well. He was unsubvertable. She already knew that. She would have to work through her father to get to see Rob.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top