I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 pm

"Thank you Emmanuelle," he said softly. "May I please see Abbey? I haven't gotten to hold my god daughter yet," he told her smiling softly. He wondered what was going to happen between himself and Emmanuelle. She had to get her memory back, Robert said he might be able to help. He sighed and held out his arms as if to take Abbey. She was a beautiful girl, Matt could see from here. "Yeah," he chuckled. "And everything thinks I'm never busy. I just don't exactly like to go to meetings and such. I prefer to be out, the office is too..stuffy really." he told her smiling a bit brighter.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 1:04 am

"Your welcome Matt, and please call me Emmy for short Emmanuelle makes me feel older then I am!"said Emmanuelle laughing. When he asked if he could see Abbey she nodded. "Yes of course, here you are."said Emmanuelle handing Matt little Abbey and smiled. Emmanuelle laughed softly. "Yeah I don't like meeting either and I'm very much of a out door girl I love nature!"said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. "Seems like you a pro at kids Mr. Lestrange."said Emmanuelle smiling brightly at him. " I'm about to have twins myself, although I have no clue who the farther is Robert told me I was six months along."said Emmanuelle looking away from him.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 3:10 am

Matt looked up at her, he smiled. "Well, that's lovely..." he said, hiding the grief in his voice. His own two children were going to be born in a few months and he couldn't even see them. Well, there was still some hope. He took Abbey and smiled as he looked down into her face. He sighed, "I've never actually had children. I mean, little ones." he told her. "My daughter Sophia, she's my adopted daughter. I've only actually had young grandchildren, Noel is the youngest." He smiled down at Abbey, "Hello little miss Lupin," he said sweetly. "You look so much like your mother," he said. "I was going to be a father before I adopted Sophia though," he added looking back at Emmy. "But, my wife was taken...from me...."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 3:36 am

"Why thankyou Matt, I just wish I would know who the farther was just I can actually start a family."said Emmanuelle sighing. Emmanuelle looked at him shocked when he said Sophia his daughter was adopted by him. "Wow I wouldn't had known if you didn't tell me, you to look so much alike!"said Emmanuelle honestly. " A bit young to have grandchildren aren't we?"Emmanuelle asked him in a teasing voice laughing. "I'm just kidding, I met little Noel she's so sweet but how many more do you have?" Emmanuelle asked him smiling. Emmanuelle loved kids that was probably one of the reason she got this job besides helping others.

Emmanuelle looked at Abbey and nodded. "Yes she does look very much like Khaat her mother!"said Emmanuelle softly looking down at Abbey and smiling. Emmanuelle looked at him when he said he was going to be a farther but his wife was taken from him. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry did you ever see her again?"Emmanuelle asked him curiously not knowing she was his wife. "I wouldn't know what to do with my myself if I lost the love of my life, I would probably just die but good thing you have Sophia to keep you standing."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. As she heard Abbey cry she looked down at her and realized she was probably hungry. "I'll be right back Matt, let me go get her a bottle!" said Emmanuelle as she walked over towards the supplies Robert gave her and started making Abbey a bottle.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 am

"Mhmmmm...." he said. "I have a family, it's just incomplete." He smiled at her, he chuckled. "Yes, we are. It's a vampire thing...I think. I have another three grandchildren." he told her smiling very brightly. "It all started when I was beginning to get a little over protective of Sophia. Maybe it had to do with her turning me into a Vampire." he continued. "This one guy, Danny...I had a bad feeling about him. Plus she and my best mate Andrian had kids...I said she should've stuck with him. But he was getting married and it's all just a big mess. I don't know why I get involved in these things," he said laughing. "But it keeps life from getting boring!"

"I can even see a little Rob in her, I just hope she isn't anything like her father." he told her. Still smiling he looked up at her, there was the woman he had fallen in love with. "Well, you could say that..." he said chuckling a little bit. It was like some sort of weird soap opera episode. "Well, I managed to cope. It wasn't long afterwards that I met Khaat and Rob and adopted Sophia. They helped me alot, Sophia was the one who kept me alive really. But I knew she was still alive..." He handed Abbey over to Emmy and sighed, he was going to have a hell of a time with this.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 am

Emmanuelle laughed and nodded. "I understand your saying completely Matt, but you one lucky guy to have someone as sweet and caring as Sophia is for a daughter."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle looked at him shocked. "Wow three? you really have your hands full taking care of them!"said Emanuelle laughing. Emmanuelle listened to his story but all the started having flashbacks of the day he was bitten by Sophia. As the flashbacks ran through her mind it stopped after Matt got bit by Sophia. Breathing hard she looked at Matt and shook her head. "No it's not possible."said Emmanuelle softly to herself shaking off the flashback but she couldn't seeing how it felt so real to her.

"Why didn't he just marry Sophia again, I mean surely Sophia is better then any girl he ever been with.
"said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded when he said Abbey had some of Rob in her. "Yeah she does, but it's more of Khaat then anything!"said Emmanuelle looking down at Abbey who she was feeding. Emmanuelle smiled when she said Sophia was the one who kept him alive. "Well she's our daughter love, so what do you expect?" Emmanuelle asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle's eyes widen as she said that. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I said that I hardly know you or Sophia your daughter."said Emmanuelle.

But no matter what she said she had a gut feeling she shouldn't regret what she just said about Sophia being their daughter and her calling him love. Emmanuelle didn't know what was going on, but she wanted to find out quick so she didn't go blurting things out without thinking! As she looked away from Matt she went over towards the rocking chair with Abbey in her arms and started singing her a song her mother used to sing to her when she was little. As she remained rocking and feeding little Abbey she kept her eyes off of Matt for she was afraid of what he might say. "I have a feeling there's more to my life them meets the eye."said Emmanuelle to herself.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 pm

"Yes, I am very lucky. It's weird how someone can completely forget how they met someone, just cause they don't care. All they care about is how they managed to keep that person close." he said smiling at Emmy. He looked up at her and sighed, he couldn't help but miss her when she was right there. "Yes, well...two of them are twins which adds to the pressure." he chuckled. "But they can pretty much take care of themselves, they're quite mature really. Except for Noel, she needs me the most. I pour over Noel, she's my favourite grandchild..." he said. "It still feels odd saying that," he said laughing.

"It was some stupid guy noble thing, you know how it is. A guy won't be with a girl if it affects her too much. Some people call it fear of commitment, I call it being pretty damn stupid," he told her. "I've never done that to a woman before..." he said. He was lying of course, he had done this to Mari. But that was in the past, and he wasn't exactly proud of that. Imagine if...no don't imagine. Imagining never helped anyone when they were thinking about negative things. "Yeah....I can't wait to watch her grow up! She's going to be so amazing, honing her animagus skill." he said brightly. Matt's head snapped up and looked at her, had she really just said what he thought she said? "Oh, right...she has that affect on people," he lied. "Happened to me...."

He glanced at Rob laying in the bed, he could only imagine the pain he was going through. He glanced up at her sitting in the rocking chair. He sighed, he'd have to figure something out. He stood up and walked over to her, "You can go and get some rest. I'll stay and take my shift as guard of Rob." he told her. "But, I was just wondering if...you wanted to go to dinner or something later..." he asked her. It was odd doing this for a second time. But it was still the same, unless the Death Eaters changed her personality. He wouldn't put it passed them that's for sure.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun May 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Emmanuelle smiled and nodded. "Yes I know what you mean Matt, that's how I feel about these two twins that are inside of me."said Emmanuelle softly. "There the only thing I have left, I have no clue where there farther was but all I remember was he was the love of my life and I miss him dearly."said Emmanuelle sighing. Emmanuelle chuckled. "Well... with twins, it's always double the trouble!"said Emmanuelle smiling and laughing. "Well Noel is the youngest so of course she has to get spoiled the most."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. "You might think it sounds odd, but I think it's adorable!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes sparkled a bright pink at him.

Emmanuelle laughed. "I say the same thing, it's like a men doesn't want to admit that he's scared because it's a men thing."said Emmanuelle laughing. "Well I'm you never did Mr. Lestrange, it's takes a gentlemen to not do that!"said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle listened to him and smiled. "Yes she will be, not she's Khaat daughter so she's already amazing!"said Emmanuelle softly. When she seen his head snap up she looked at him confused. " I know, I know, we hardly know each other and I said that what was I thinking!"said Emmanuelle cursing to herself.

Emmanuelle nodded when he said she go and get some rest. "Yeah I probably need it, I been up all day but I need to take care of Abbey I promised Robert I'll look after her!"said Emmanuelle softly. When he asked her to dinner she smiled brightly at him. "I would love to Mr. Lestrange, what time?"Emmanuelle asked him softly still rocking and feeding Abbey in the rocking chair. Looking down she noticed Abbey was asleep and smiled as she walked over towards her crib and laid her down gently and covered her up. Letting out alittle yawn she looked at Matt and laughed. "I guess I could use alittle sleep, are you sure you'll be alright watching Rob and Abbey?"Emmanuelle asked him softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 am

Matt nodded to her, "I'm not nearly tired! And I've promised Khaat," he said chuckling. "How about, eight tomorrow?" he asked her. "I seem to be free then, what about you?" he asked her again. He was going to do this, he was going to win her back no matter what. But he'd also have to speak with Robert to see if he could do anything to help. He smiled at her, "I have experience with kids, so I can watch Abbey. It'll be a piece of cake really. If she's Khaat's daughter, but we have to watch if she has any Rob in her." he chuckled. He didn't want to think about Rob or Jen right now. He smiled again at her, "Good night Emmanuelle, see you tomorrow." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am

Emmanuelle looked at him and laughed. "Hm... strange Mr. Lestrange, you sure look tired to me me!"said Emmanuelle laughing and giving him a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle nodded. "Yeah eight is a perfect time for me, I'm usually at home enjoying a good book by then but tomorrow will be different!"said Emmanuelle smiling. Emmanuelle chuckled. "I think she's has a little of Rob in her, you may not see as well as Khaat's but she has it some where."said Emmanueel softly. "Good night Matt, I'll see you tomorrow at eight or maybe before that!" said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile. "Don't stay up to late Mr. Lestrange you need rest to!"said Emmanuelle in a teasing voice as she laughed and apperated home.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top