I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 12:49 am

Robert was always doublechecking things, especially on nights like this. He went back up to the psych ward and found Matt there guarding Rob. Emmy was nowhere to be seen. He frowned just a little.

"Where's Emmy?" he asked, going over first to check on Abbey. He was silently relieved to see she was still sleeping peacefully in her incubator. "Funny. Khaat said she saw Rob when she looked at Abbey. And when I look at her, all I see is Khaat when Khaat was a newborn. I still remember every moment of that night like it was just last night. I can't believe this is her child now. And she is so beautiful. Its strange how we all see different things in babies."

He looked over at Rob and was glad he was sleeping. He didnt' want to think about all the terrible things he knew he was going to have to lay in front of Matt very, very soon. Matt deserved better. But then again, so did Khaat and Abbey. And Rob was deserving less all the time.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

I'm going to hurt you in every possible way. - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm going to hurt you in every possible way.

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 1:41 am

Matt looked up as he heard footsteps, they were familiar ones. Steps with an air of importants he knew Robert would be coming to check on Rob. He smiled as Robert spoke, "She's at home I would think by now. Khaat said you were a wiz with potions right?" he asked. "Is there a potion that could help someone get their memory back?" He looked hopefully at him, and nodded when he spoke once again. "I see Khaat as well, but I can tell that there will be a little bit of Rob when she gets older...." he said walking over to Rob. "Yes, but Abbey is the only newborn I have seen...and probably will." he said. "I can't believe he just left Khaat..." he said looking at Rob as well. "He's made the biggest mistake of his life...Khaat does deserve better."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 am

"There are spells and potions both. The spells work a little better, though, in all honesty. It helps break through the patient's resistance. You're talking about Emmy, aren't you? I know she has a memory loss, but it has to be her choice. For some, they choose not to remember because they fear the ugliness of whatever made them forget. However, if she chooses, I will see what I can do to help her. "

"Don't sell yourself short about seeing a newborn of your own, Matt. You never know. You're awfully young for such a dismal prediction. If Emmy regains her memory, you may find yourself shortly being a father to her twins. You'll just have to wait and see how it goes with her.

"As for Rob, well, he hasn't paid any attention to her since their wedding. By the day after, it was all over. Khaat's held on hoping he'll change. I've tried to get her to divorce him, close down the Hogsmeade house and move home, but she wont' do it. She's been living in her office in St. Mungos' for months, leaving her house for him. And I don't think he really ever used it. She's thin because she lost all her appetite when he left. She did try to take care of herself for Abbey's sake, but it was just never enough. I did see this coming. Unfortunately. And there really was only so much I could do. However, I see her resolvilng that it really is over. Perhaps it was all for the best if it gets her to start thinking of herself and Abbey and stop grieving about what he refuses to give her. She deserves to be loved and treated well. I do believe he loves her, as much as he understands about love, but he wasn't able to do anything about it. Nothing. Hopefully she can take some time, get herself healthy, take care of her daughter, and then find a man who treats her well."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Matt nodded, he knew there was probably little hope for her. So, he might as well start to try getting her back now. He thought of all the mistakes he made before, he'd fix those...it was a chance to redo it all. "I had heard something...but was never certain about memory loss and return." he said. "It happened with my daughter Sophia as well...her memory returned much quicker." he told him.

He didn't say anything to Robert's statement about newborns, simply listened. Now that was the best he could do really. That and keep Khaat and Rob company, but the atmosphere was still tense. He had lost quite a bit of respect for Rob. He looked at Robert, he had the look that said he was about to say something important. But he wasn't sure weather this thing was good or bad.

He continue to listen, he didn't want to hear any of this. The truth hurts, alot of the time. That and reality, the biggest pains in the asses in the universe! "Yeah, I suppose..." was all he could say. "Listen Rob, if you came here to tell me something important could you just say it? I'm not in the mood for anyone to think about the negatives..." he said

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

"Well, where it comes to Emmy, I knew about her memory loss when I rehired her. I've been giving her circumstances serious thought. There are potions to restore her memory, but I see no point in using those, because it also opens up all the pain and trauma that caused her the memory loss in the first place. I have, instead, been working on a spell. One that brings back her life with you and leaves blocked the trauma that she has been through that has caused the memory loss in the first place. The last thing I want is to cause is for her to go into premature labor like we just went through with Khaat. With twins, it would be much more dangerous. I think I have the spell developed enough now, but it, of course, has to be her choice as to what she wants for herself. And, then you two need to decide if you want to be with her, because I have no doubt you will be the first thing she remembers.

"As for the other matters--I am very tired tonight. Can we save those things for another day? Matt--just so you know, we are very glad for your friendship to Khaat--Katherine and I. We will never, ever do anything to betray it. I do have some difficult things to say, but tonight--well, its just not the night. I promise, though, I will tell you everything. When both of us have had a little sleep and can see things in a better frame of mind."

Robert did not want to go to him with all the painful revelations about what Rob and Jen were into until he absolutely had to, until Rob forced his hand. And it was coming. Fast. He was not going to have a choice. He knew that Rob had been Matt's friend. Well, what they all thought they knew as Rob. But somewhere, that man that Rob had been died a long time ago. Tomorrow, over some good coffee, was soon enough to have to break Matt's heart. Not any more tonight. The day had been hard enough as it was.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 am

Matt continued to listen, it was her choice, not his. Well, he had lost hope, but regained a slight portion of it hearing this now. "It sounds complicated, is it full proof?" he asked him. "I understand, it's her choice...I don't blame her if she doesn't want to recall the memories of the time she spent though. Even if the spell does work, I'm not sure if she'd want to remember..."

"Robert, there never is a good night for important things..." he said sighing. "But yes, you go and get some sleep. I'll be here in the morning, all night if you need me as well." he told him. "Thank you, I'm glad to have Khaat as a close friend, without her I may not be what I am today. She has that kind of effect on people eh?" he asked him grinning. "I hope it runs in the family, it would be great if Abbey had the same quality." he said. "Good night Robert, sleep well..." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 am

"Thank you, Matt," Robert smiled. "I'm glad you're here. It does help. More than you know. Oh, and the spell? It is as fool proof as I know how to make it. I will do all I can to protect her if she decides to do this. I do not want her reliving any trauma she may have gone through. It serves no good purpose for her to remember that or relive that. Once is enough. She does not need, for any reason, to rerun that through her brain. Nor do I want to jeopardize your twins. I will do everything I know how to do to protect Emmy and the babies--I give you my word.

"As for the other, I'll bring the coffee. Large, strong ones. It's gonna take awhile. You'd better get some sleep too. I doubt if Rob is going anywhere. And Jen would be asinine to come back here. My healers have instructions to stop anyone who wants to come in, using whatever force they need to. Matt--don't stay here all night. Do take my word on this--I will need you far more tomorrow. And you're the only one who can help me. I need you rested. Khaat will need you rested. It's important."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Matt nodded, he was thankful for Robert and Khaat. Hell the whole Lupin family was great. "Thank you Rob..." he said. "Sounds like a plan..." he sighed. Nothing ever came good when a Lupin said "strong" Coffee. Sleep? Yeah right, he'd be up worrying about Khaat and weather they caught Jen or not. "Alright, I'll try to sleep. But I'm going to need something to help...maybe some hot chocolate. No caffein for me right now." he chuckled. "We'll see if I go or not." he said laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Robert laughed. Matt was getting to know them all much too well, and he was feeling like he was gaining a lot of respect for the young new Minister. "You know, Khaat has an extremely comfortable couch in her office that is not currently being used. You're welcome to it," Robert said. "Trust me, I won't be sleeping tonight. No point in us both being awake. If I need you, I'll know right where to find you. Here. Try this."

He conjured a large mug of hot chocolate and handed it to him. "Katherine's recipe. Very rich and chocolatey. She makes it with whole cream and not milk. It is very rich and satisfying. No potions in it, I promise. Just Katherine's secret formula for a top notch cup of hot chocolate. Guaranteed to make you start yawning." He smiled.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Matt grinned, he took the hot chocolate. "Thanks Robert," he said smiling. "This should do me good, I haven't gotten a decent nights sleep in a month I think," he said sighing. He held the hot chocolate, it felt good against his hand. It was the perfect temperature, he could even smell the chocolate. He took a sip and immediately felt the warmness take over him. "I'll check it out in an hour or so, I hope Rob's sleeping alright," he said looking at him. "The last thing we want is for him to suffer any more than he has...well yeah..nevermind," he said. He looked at Robert, he was a nice man. Very wise, ran in the family...a very good family.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top