What is it that fate has planned? - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 8 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:14 am

He laughed at her defense of the rabbits. "Well they are soft and sweet. I have to admit that seeing them move their nose is kinda cute." He admitted smiling.
"Yes really." He said watching her approach him slowly made him grin. He kissed her back after she said that his lips tasked good as well.
"Yes. I may have a few ideas on how we can use this time." He smiled back and kissed her deeply.

"Yes it is a promise." He said grinning widely at her. This morning getting out of bed was the hardest thing he had to do. He didn't want to leave her but he had to make sure that Jax was looked after. However he knew now the good thing about having someone in the same bed. with you that you liked.
He grinned at her words because of how possessive they sounded to him. He moved closer to her putting his hands on her hips. He kissed her lips softly before bending down to whisper in her ear, "I'm all yours." Straightening up he looked down at her and smiled.
"I think you've been doing great so far. Just be yourself Audrey, we'll work out anything when it comes to it." He said smiling softly.
Benji grinned when she said that he would have to catch her. He ran after her giving her a few seconds head start since she wasn't familiar with this place. He caught up to her when she was bare inches from the bathroom door. "Gotcha." He said kissing the curve of her neck softly.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 8 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 pm

"Yes! They are adorable!" She smiled and shook her head and then she looked at him, smiling sweetly.
"Couple of ideas? What are these ideas? Tell me, I'm really curious now about what are you thinking about," smiled playfully as she looked at him. When he kissed  her she hugged him around the neck so that she could keep him closer to her and kissed him back.

She looked at him as he approached, and she felt his hands on her hips. She laughed and bit her lip. She wondered what he thought about her words.
She kissed him back and then laughed at his words.
"Well, I'll try, I try," she said, trying to sound sincere and then laughed.
She knew that he was going for her, and she honestly did not know where to go.
She went up the stairs and then completely lost, simply could not remember where to go.
She tied her hair in a messy bun and then ran when she noticed the bathroom door.
For a few moments there would be there but instead of that she felt his hands on her body and his lips on her neck.
She laughed, and then tilted her head slightly to look at him. "OK, I give up .. I'm totally yours. How are you going to take advantage of a reward?" she joked as she looked at him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:00 pm

He always felt a strange feeling each time she smiled at him, it was a warm feeling that made him want to kiss her. He grinned when she asked about the ideas he had but he wasn't going to tell her it was his little secret.
"Well I can't tell you that, I don't want you stealing my ideas from me and using them against me. That wouldn't be fair. I can show you a few of the ideas though." He said grinning at her mischievously. When she kissed him back he started running his hands up and down her back slowly.

"You don't have to try, just being you is the second thing I like." He said kissing her neck softly nipping lightly at her pulse point.
He had watched her for a little bit while she had been trying to see where to go and thought it was funny. He knew his house better than anyone because he lived there but he liked seeing her in it. He saw her put up her hair and grinned thinking of so many ways he could muss up her hair.
"Hmm giving up so easily makes me think you wanted to be caught." He said chuckled softly as he stood behind her. "Well there's many ways I can take advantage of my reward but for now we'll get nice and clean for the most part in the shower."

One Hour Later

Benjamin was drying off his hair having dressed in a pair of long black stretchy pants. He had yet to put on his shirt but he was thinking of the advantages of having Audrey in his life. He would have someone to talk to about anything, someone to tease and flirt with. Then of course there was their morning and nightly activities that made him grinning like a fool.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 pm

She looked at him, feigning she is hurt, she clenched her lips so as not to laugh.
"Really? You think I will stole your ideas?" she shook her head, laughing, "No dear, I have my own ideas. But I know now! You don't want to tell me because you don't have any ideas! Ha! I got it all!" joked with him and then began to laugh.
She took a sip of her coffee and nodded feigning serious. "All right then, good compromise. You can show me. I can not wait to see what you have in mind," she winked at him and then took his hand in hers after they broke the kiss. She could still feel the warm mark on her back, as if he still stroked her.

"What? The other thing? What is the first thing, if not a secret?" smiled and then she moved her head slightly to one side. From his lips on her neck she slightly shivered, Her hand went through his hair and then stroked his cheek.
"No, no," she shook her head, laughing. "Like any good soldier, I know when I need to let the battle. Although, I really do not mind to be caught in this way," she laughed and threw her head back a little to be able to look at him.
"Shower sounds good, but I warn you, that you never occurred to make my hair wet!" she said, laughing.

Of course, he wetted her hair. She put on her jeans, but she could not wear the shirt until she completly dry her hair or her shirt will be completely wet.
She shook her head, frowning as a child and then she looked at him. He smiled like a fool, obviously preoccupied with his own thoughts.
"What are you laughing? I hope you're remembering some happy memories for the end, because I'll kill you! My hair is all wet!" joked and then proceeded to dry hair with a towel.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:41 pm

He laughed softly at her feigning that she was hurt.
"Well you might, you are a rather devious woman." He said with a wicked grin. "Hmm I wonder what some of those ideas are." He laughed when she said that he didn't have any idea at all. "Well one of them involves some long pieces of silk and a bed."
He smiled looking at her as he drained the last of his coffee. "I promise you wont be disappointed." He said with a mischievous grin on his face.
He had never smiled this much in his life and it was all to due to the woman standing before him.

He smiled when she asked what the first thing was he liked about her. "It's not a secret. I like your intelligence and the fact that you have a quick wit. I find that very sexy." He said honestly, he meant what he said too. Her intelligence was something that he really liked and for him it was a must on a woman he dated. He sighed softly when she ran her hand though his hair and smiled when it stroked his cheek.
He gave her a simple grin in response to her statement.

He looked over at Audrey who was drying her hair then started walking towards her the towel around his shoulders.
He laughed at her words knowing she was joking with him. He walked to the linen closet that was on the other side of her. He pulled out a hair dryer and laid it to next to her her on the counter with a grin. "I wasn't laughing but I am now. I am remembering happy thoughts many in fact." He said leaning his hip against the counter to watch her. "I think there's many advantages of you being here." He said honestly looking at her waiting to see how she would react.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:50 pm

She looked at him quizzically pretending to be angry.
"Um, really? Well, thanks for the compliment!" smiled happily and clapped her hands.
She listened carefully to his words and then wrinkled her brow as if thinking about that.
"Hmm ideas, silk and bed ... Maybe we will sew new bedding?" she bit her lip so as not to laugh.
In fact, she really has fun with him. Unfortunately, this will only complicate things when it comes time to leave. Because Aneta Markova does not enter into relationships, these things are not for her. She is .. cold, unemotional, calculating, does not value family values.
Shge can not be with a man who is seeking just that, and in doing so has a child, is not it? Aneta is afraid of children, even more than spiders.

"Really? Many men bother smart girls. For this reason, today's girls pretend to be more stupid than they are to appeal to men," she shook her head disapproving. After all, where a woman needs a man? The woman certainly can be all alone. Audrey is proof of that. All alone she successfully led the Death Eaters over seven years.

She looked at him, shaking her head when she saw a hairdryer. "No, it makes my hair curled horrible" smiled looking at him.
She nodded, "I love to be here," she laughed and kissed him briefly on the lips.
When her hair was dry at last, dressed and looked at him.
"I gotta go, I have some business with my sister. You want to see you later? Maybe we can go somewhere with your son," suggested forcing her lips to form a smile.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:27 am

He smiled when she pretended to be angry with him.
"Yes really." He said then laughed when she clapped her hands together.
He shook his head at her words smiling, "Oh no sweetheart. Something a little bit more fun," He gave her a mischievous smirk.
He didn't think he had this much fun with someone in a very long time. He wanted to know more about this woman who seemed like she could handle him exactly as he was. He also liked her quick wit to the things that he said.

"Yes really. I don't like the ones who pretend to know a lot of about something but actually don't. I like women who I can have an intelligent conversation with." He said honestly looking at her with a smile. "I want someone who can outwit me at times and who can try to outsmart me on occasion."

He shrugged his shoulders and laid it on the counter when she said it made her hair curl horribly.
He smiled at her words, "I'm glad that you do." He said kissing her back.
"Yeah definitely. How about for the time being just you and me? I think he needs to get used to me being with someone first. After that we can all go out, if that's ok with you?" He said with a smile at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:51 pm

"Well, Mr. Morgan, you really know how to captivate a woman," she laughed and kissed him on the cheek.
She listened to his words and pretended to think about it and then she laughed and shook her head, "I really do not know what you're talking about, I think you'd have to show me one day," she winked.
She looked at him and cocked her head, "What are you thinking about?" she approached him and hugged him, laughing.

"Hmm, I'm looking for the same thing. A strong woman needs a strong man next to her," or a woman - she added in her mind. It is still early to tell him that she is bisexual. In fact, she still is not sure how he would handle it, many men simply matter it, but she can not change herself, right?

When she heard his words, Audrey needed a lot of self-control in order not to show her enthusiasm. If she is asked, would be constantly just with him and without that little monster.
"Of course, that's just fine," she laughed.
"I have to go, my sister is waiting for me. I'll see you later?" she kissed him on the lips and then when she saw how many hours did indeed horrified facial appearance and apparate from his house.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top