What is it that fate has planned? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 5 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 pm

He smiled when she called him a liar, "It's still rabbit food." He said grinning from ear to ear.
"Yes so much tastier." He grinned and sighed softly when the kiss deepened but his breath caught making a small gasp when she bit his lower lip. He looked at her with a surprised and amused look on his face.
"Tease." He said smiling shaking his head softly.

"I'm not laughing at you." He said then tried not to laugh when she turned away from him.
"I think I can make you not be anymore," He said pulling her close before nuzzling her neck before kissing her neck softly. He kissed below her ear then nibbled softly at the skin there. "Please forgive me," He said against her skin kissing her neck once more.

"Ready to have a little fun." He said grinning at her taking the way that would lead them to Satan's Nightclub. He kept his hand in hers as they walked and he realized this would be the first time he went there with someone. He only hoped that she had fun there.

They made it to the entrance to the nightclub and he entered with her, giving the bouncer a good tip as he walked past him. Pushing open the doors he stepped to the side so she could enter the club.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 5 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:04 pm

She shook her head in mock that she is sad, "You're hopeless," however, smiled sweetly.
"You know, if you hold your breath because of this .. you need to see what else I can do.. once," whispered softly in his ear, her lips brushed his cheek and then stepped back. She looked at him with amusement and winked at him.

"You think? Oh, good luck in trying! I can be very angry for a long time," she tried to say seriously.
In the next moment, she was out of breath when she felt that he's kissing her neck.
Bastard, really knows what he's doing.
She tried to stay calm, but when she felt his teeth against her skin, was simply too much. She closed her eyes in unsuccessful attempts to breathe normally and then laughed.
"I'll forgive you on one condition .. This one we must continue," she laughed softly and opened her eyes.
Tingling passing through her entire body.

"I'm ready. Where are we going?" looked at him concerned.
However, he didn't need to respond. Soon she saw the sign Satan's Nightclub. Snorted, the label is excellent.
On the outside, the club looks typically, almost like a deserted place.
Dark walls, black label and too strong music that comes from inside.

"You know, you could have warned me where we're going. I would wear something more appropriate .." she laughed as she walked past him and stepped into the interior of the club.
"You often comes here with the girls?" looked at him and smiled.
In the past, when she was Aneta, Audrey is not often went to nightclubs. For her it is a complete waste of precious time. She only went if she need to organize a meeting in secret.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:22 pm

He laughed when she said he was hopeless and just smiled at her.
"I'd have to agree with you about what else you can do but also know that two can play that game." He said softly as she pulled away from him. He saw her amusement and knew that he would have to step up with making her breathless.

He could tell that what he was going caught her off guard and he couldn't help but grin widely at that fact.
He could tell she was trying to breathe normally and he was glad that he could effect her like this.
Hearing her words made him wonder what it was she wanted to continue. "Continue what Audrey?" He said with a grin as he pressed one last kiss and nibble to her neck. He sat back and looked at her with curious eyes.

"I think what your wearing is fine," He said then thought about it and smiled mischievously. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Unless of course you have a skirt that shows off those legs. With thigh high leather boots, hmm I might just beg to see that." He grinned wickedly at her.
"Your the first person I have ever brought here. I don't come here often anymore, but when I do it's just to grab one drink and leave." He said honestly to her as he began walking them to the bar. "What do you want to drink?"
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 pm

"I do not know what you mean," she looked at him and smiled innocently.
"Should I take that as a threat?" shee cocked her head and looked at him before she laughed again.
She shook her head.

Finally, she found a way to calm down. For this will follow revenge, that's for sure.
When he kissed her neck for the last time, she felt like the skin on her neck burns, she just wanted more.
She heard his question and smiled slyly.
"Hmm nothing. But for this, you've just done .. I will have revenge, when you least expect it I'll leave you completely without breath," she said each word slowly and quietly, and then she looked at him and smiled.

When he approached her, she froze for a moment listening to his words. His warm breath as it caressed her face.
She turned to him with a mischievous smile. "Oh honey, in that I would look only cheap," she shook her head. "Unlike the girls who thus try to attract attention, I know to choose clothes which can make you completely crazy about me." she said quietly before she laughed.
"Ah, unfortunately, my legs are hidden under this jeans tonight," she shrugged.
When they came to the bar ,for a moment she was thinking what to order.
"Drink, and maybe something else .. sex on the beach," she said innocently looking at him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:34 pm

He laughed when she denied what she was doing. "I do have ways that may make you talk." He said grinning at her.
"Oh not it's not a threat," He said and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "It's a very much a promise sweetheart." He pulled back with a sly grin on his face.

"Mm I'm sure it will be a very teasing and sweet revenge against me. I can't wait." He said grinning at her knowing that she meant to say each word slowly. "There's other ways I can get revenge as well Audrey.." He leaned in close to where his body was inches from hers. "Let's just say it's a matter of...time and as well as energy. I can assure you I am very very patient." He gave her a satisfied grin as he moved away from her.

"I would love to see how you can completely drive me crazy." He said with a smile as he leaned in close. "Though with that nearly transparent top, I'm already half mad already." He kissed her lips softly before breaking away.
He smirked at her as he looked at her jeans then at her with mischievous eyes, "we could always fix that." He said trying to sound serious except he knew he wouldn't be able to for long.
He grinned at her when she said her drink choice, "Hmm sounds like fun. That really the drink you want? Or are just trying to put dirty thoughts in my head?" He asked with a grin looking at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm

"What are the ways you have? I hope it is nothing secret?" looked at him with a smile.
This game have become too ... Her thoughts are crazy, images have replaced one after the other in her head.
"Um, I do not know what kind of revenge you're talking about." looked at him, pretending to be confused. She realized his game. He provokes her. But she made up the game, he can not win.
She looked at him, smiling sweetly.
"I have a proposition for you," tilted her head and looked at him and then approached him enough that he could hear her whisper, "One drink and ... go somewhere where we can have privacy. My bedroom or yours come to my mind like good solution" stepped from him and then turned back to the bar pretending that nothing had happened.
She took her hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Oh dear, this is just an ordinary T-shirt. I can do much better," she shook her head as if she does not believe in his words.
She looked at him and smiled, "understand it on the way you want, but I really want a cocktail sex on the beach," she shrugged and looked at him innocently before she looked away.
She put the jacket on her lap and pretended to be amused buttons to avoid his gaze.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:56 pm

He grinned when she asked what ways he had to making her crazy. He lowered his head to her ear, "Well it depends on how...wild..your imagination is." He kissed her neck again making his way up to her ear before he nibbled on the lope.

He heard her words about not knowing what kind of revenge he was talking about. He laughed softly as he looked at her giving her a look that said he wasn't buying it.
He listen to her proposition then watched as she turned back to the bar as if nothing happened, he thought about everything for a minute trying to figure out if she meant it.

He moved to her talking about her t-shirt. "I would like to see how much better you can do." He said grinning at her. "Ok if that's the one you really want." He ordered her cocktail and for himself he ordered a whiskey sour.

Taking a breath he decided to answer her proposition.
He came up behind her really close and bent his head to whisper, "If your serious about that proposition. You need to know something more about me." He looked around to see if anyone could hear him but with the music it was highly unlikely. "If we make a relationship out of what this is just know, I will get jealous if anyone touches you or tries to flirt with you. Also if we are to get involved with each other, I am possessive. We get involved your mine and I am yours. I don't share." He took a deep breath and looked around again. "If you don't want anything more to do with me just tell me to leave and you won't see me again. If for any chance you do, I would like a kiss from you please."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:36 pm

She started to laugh and hugged him around the waist.
"Do not worry, I'm a very imaginative person" shivered again from his touch. She put her hand under his chin and lifted his head so she could see him in his eyes, and because it was his touch maddening now. She kissed him on the corner of the lips and backed away.

"Of course I do, this cocktail is great!" completely ignored his statement about her clothes. When their drinks arrived, she took a long drink. She loves this cocktail because it is a refreshing, almost not feel the alcohol but she knows it's there.

Suddenly, he came to her and stood behind her. She turned in the chair so she can look at him. He looked around, as if he is afraid that someone would hear his words.
Carefully listened to him, and as she heard herself. She is very possessive person, what is her, she does not want to share at any price.
After he finished his little speech, she hugged him around the waist and pulled him closer to her. She smiled and silently kissed his lips a little wild.
She moved quickly, too quickly, and looked at him.
"Have a drink and go. Here is too bored" that sounded ambiguous but it is true. She's really bored here. She laughed and took another sip of her cocktail.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 pm

He smiled when she hugged him around the waist and hugged her back.
"Well that's a good thing your imaginative person," He said smiling. He went with her hand so that she could lift his head. He stared at her in the eyes feeling a tingling sensation everywhere she touched including under his chin. When she kissed just the corner of his lips, he smiled and pulled her back to him. He kissed her full on the lips nibbling slightly on the bottom before pulling away.

"That looks like a girly drink." He said grinning and let it go that she didn't respond to the statement about her clothes. He grabbed his drink when they arrived and took a long drink as well, leaving the glass half full. The alcohol burned on the way down warming him up as it went.

He saw her turn her chair before he had started talking and how she listened to what he was saying.
He was surprised when she hugged him around the waist and pulled him closer to her. When she kissed him, he gasped softly and then kissed her back holding nothing back. He had a hand in her hair wanting to get out of there quickly so he could be alone with her.
When she moved away from him quickly he looked at her confused.
He picked up his drink and finished it then looked at her.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked looking at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:40 pm

When he hugged her, the feeling was nice, probably because Carmen is not used to getting the hugs. Throughout her history, it was all fake and even rare hugs.
"Everything about me is good," she smiled and looked at him with her blue eyes.
When pulled away from him, he abruptly pulled her back toward him and kissed her. She was a little surprised but quickly kissed him back and laughed with his lips.

"Actually, I think that really mostly girls drink cocktails" she laughed as she sipped her drink and looked at him.
"That what you drink on the other side looks like something that will effectively kill you" joked and shook her head.

As she kissed him she felt his hands in her hair. She laughed and dropped her hands to his cheeks so that she could keep him close to her.
After she broke the kiss, she turned back and took to finish her drink and then she looked at him and smiled.
"Somewhere where we can be alone, a lot of promise waiting to be filled," she bit her lip to refrain from laughing as she looked at him.
Most girls would say that this is too early, that too in a hurry. However, she wanted him, and he wanted her, obviously. It makes no sense to continue with these games. She did not like the game, at least not in the long term.
She put on her jacket and looked at him, waiting to go.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top