What is it that fate has planned?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? Empty What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Benjamin walked along the deserted streets, the moon was out and bathed everything in it's glow. The temperature had dropped after the sun had went down. He had just got off work, he knew he was late and that that his son would be fast asleep. He was barely noticed as he walked down the street taking everything in and keep his eyes open for anything. As an Auror he didn't take chances for anything and he always made sure that he looked around to see if anyone was following him. Today he was half distracted and half paying attention, when he realized he wasn't fully paying attention he saw that he was near St. Mungos hospital. Seeing a bench near the entrance he sat down and ran his hands down his face in frustration.

Ever since it started getting closer to the date his wife left him, he gets distracted more and more. He felt like nothing was in his control anymore. He didn't like feeling like he was trying to grasp at the air to stay afloat or to even save himself. He ran his hands down his face once more before standing up and begin walking towards the street. Something made him pause though, he didn't know what it was but he felt like he needed to stay here a moment longer. He looked around thinking that he was sensing something bad perhaps or maybe he was finally losing his mind to his job. He knew he needed to get home to his son but he couldn't get his feet to work with him as he continued to look around.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Audrey is a day spent in the office.
When she applied for a job as assistant director and when she was admitted, she was thrilled. This means that she will sit over the papers, without the need to be in touch with people. Especially with that group of pathetic and weak people, who came to the doctor even when they notice pimple on the face.
However, since one of the doctor is on sick leave due to flu, Audrey had to take care of his patients today.

Now, her shift is finally over.
She quickly went to get changed, by the way had coffee from the machine and then was released from the hospital and politely greeting the doorman. If she have to work the night shift, that would be the end for her.

When she left the hospital she frowned. It is much cooler than this morning. She walked down the street hugging herself to be a little warm. She was wearing jeans and a plain white silk shirt that was in the moonlight seemed to be lit a light. Her long red hair falling over her face, covering it to the fullest extent.
A few meters from the hospital, stood a boy. Audrey had slowly approached, thinking that he is a patient who lost or escaped. The guy was just standing, looking everywhere but nowhere at the same time. Might he has some kind of attack?
Audrey was not really care, but she is near the hospital. Someone would have noticed if she just go away and leave a helpless man.
"Sir, are you all right?" said with the bad British accent. Although the past few months lives in London, she just can not copy their accent. Her speech always reminds you on something the Russian and Swiss at the same time.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Benji listened for anything when he heard footsteps approaching him and realized it may be someone who worked inside the hospital wondering if he was ok. He waited until the footsteps stopped and hearing a voice he turned towards the woman's voice. The second he turned to look at her, he was immediately drawn to her eyes. He took her in knowing that he was blatantly looking at her but he didn't care. He thought she was gorgeous and there was something about her that he was drawn to.

"You realize that you need to work on your accent love? I've heard many people try to impersonate a British person but I do have to say yours is quite bad." He said turning fully towards her putting his hands in his pocket. He saw that she didn't have a jacket on and shook his head, "Blimey woman. Don't you realize that it's freezing out here?" He shrugged out of his jacket and threw it over her shoulders. He was immediately glad that he was wearing a thick sweater to protect him from the cold. "Also underneath that bad British accent it sounds like your from Russia or Switzerland. What I wonder is why you feel the need to sound British, when your voice sounds so much sexier when you use your real one." He gave her a wicked grin and buttoned up, one of the buttons on his jacket that she was wearing. "Getting warmer? Hmm...It looks good on you."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:56 pm

She smiled slightly, looking at the guy in question. Instead, he simply unashamedly staring at her.
"Um, sir?" "Waved her hand before his eyes as if trying to summon him.
Only now, she better looked at him. He was young, probably late twenties, but it was something youthful in him. His eyes are carefully studied what made her feel some tingling down the spine. She was not afraid, it was a strange and unknown to her feeling.

When she heard his words she froze. She said a single sentence, a single sentence, and now the whole of her lie is in danger.
"Excuse me? Actually, I'm originally from England, but after graduation I lived some time abroad, because of that my accent is a bit strange" this lie sounded too poor even to her. In this lie would probably not be believed even a small child.
She nodded, "I went to work at seven, had not been so cold. My shift ended two hours ago but I had an emergency for which I had to stay longer," she shrugged and looked at him with her sky-blue eyes.
A little surprised when he took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.
"Uh, thank you. But now you will be cold," removed the lock of hair from her face.
"Как вы думаете, русским жарко?" you think that Russian is sexy? - She said in fluent Russian and then laughed softly. Russian is her native language, speak it perfectly, as well as several other languages.
"Yes, it's warmer, thanks," she said gratefully and smiled mischievously. "Oh dear, on me, everything looks good," she said frankly. She was really aware of her good looks.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:22 pm

He chuckled when she waved her hand at him and grinned at her with a small smirk. "Sorry it's just your beautiful it's hard not to stare." He said taking her in again. He looked at her face taking her in more and grinned even more. "I'm sure you have every man chasing after you love, I know I would be."

He laughed at her next words trying to not to but he couldn't help himself. "Sweetheart if your English than I'm Scottish. You most definitely are not from England, your from somewhere else. I know an English born woman when she's in front of me. You are from somewhere else but you definitely are one very beautiful woman especially with that sexy red hair of yours." He said with a wickedly mischievous smile.
"Ah so your a healer at St. Mungos? Hmm maybe I'll come to you if there's something I can't heal myself. Though I couldn't promise that I would behave the entire time."
"I'll be fine my sweater is thick enough to protect me from the cold. Your shirt however won't protect you from the cold. Silk doesn't keep warmth in." He said as he watched her remove a piece of her hair from her face. Her next words stopped him dead, he stared at her mouth when she spoke Russian. "Ok now your just teasing me," He said wanting to see what else he can get her to say in Russian. "Just hearing you speak Russian is sexy."
"Good, I'm glad your warmer." He saw her mischievous smile and wondered what she was thinking. "Makes me wonder what else would look good on you. I'm sure just my shirt would look good too." He gave her a mischievous smile and looked at her again imagining it. "Well if my imagination is the same as in reality, it would look really good on you."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:48 pm

She laughed a little and bit her lower lip.
"You flatter me, I certainly did not so beautiful," she said, feigning modest. She walked a little closer to him to give it a better look and then laughed playfully, "I may have broken a couple of hearts in the past," she tilted her head slightly.

She frowned slightly.
"Actually, I'm really from England. But languages ​​are my passion, I have always tried to learn to fluently speak as many languages I can," she shrugged to sound relaxed. Her lie must remain safe.
"Hmm you like my hair? I've heard that redheads are really hot," she winked at him and then smiled sweetly.
"Actually, I'm working as a deputy director, but I will be happy to helpyou. You'll have the privilege to be my patient if the need arises, of course, provided that I know your name," she looked at him quizzically.
"Silk looks sexy, is not only relevant to the woman?" she looked at him. This is likely to be wrong. Standing on the road and flirting with an unidentified man, but this was too funny to care. Some women would be concerned and perhaps scared but not Audrey, she knows that she can kill him at any moment if necessary, and she will not even blink.
"Obviously you growing a special love for the Russian language," she said deliberately in English and laughed.
She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him in surprise. "Oh, do we have to assume there's me imagining only in your shirt? There's something I have to admit, the reality is always better than fiction," she said almost in a whisper.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:46 pm

He smiled at her words, then watched as she walked a little closer to him. " Anyone can see clearly as I do now, how beautiful you are. You seem like you might have, they do say redheads are a little more wild." He grinned at her, his eyes sparked in mischief.

"Well you must have spent quite a lot of time abroad to have an accent like yours. What other languages do you speak? I'm quite curious about your linguistic skills."
He grinned when she asked that he liked her hair. "Yes I do, I've heard quite a lot about redheads. I just wonder if all of them are true."
"Hmm smart and beautiful that's quite a combination." He said with a sly grin. "I'd be honored to be your patient any time. I'm Benjamin Morgan, what is your name love? Or do angels not have names only beautiful faces?"
"On you silk is sexy, it isn't just relevant to the woman. Though on you it looks really, how do you say, enticing." He grinned at her wanting to know more about this woman.
"Oh I'm growing a special love for it, especially when a certain stunning woman speaks it." He said with a wicked grin. "I do have to admit when she speaks Russian it certainly makes me wanna hear more."
"No we don't have to assume if you don't want to. I agree reality is so very much better than fiction." He said wondering what was going to happen.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:01 pm

"Well, thank you for such a wonderful compliment," she smiled sweetly and then looked at him.
"Obviously, you've got great taste for women, I would dare to assume that your girlfriend is one beautiful person?" she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually the ten years I spent in Switzerland" at least that is the truth. That might explain at least a little her strange accent.
She smiled sweetly, "Well, I am fluent in English, Russian, Swiss, French and Serbian. Excellent and can assist you in German, and now I learn Bulgarian," she shrugged as if that's not the important thing. Her father had always insisted that she knows as many languages, he said she would be a better leader if she personally can negotiate with foreign partners.
"I am Ane" suddenly fell silent, realizing that she almost told him her real name. "Audrey. Audrey O'Shea" she smiled innocently. "Glad to meet you, Mr. Morgan," she looked at him.
She started to laugh, "Oh, have not you heard? The angels are particularly fond of the English language, and we'll hold on to him for now," she shook her head playfully.
"I should go. What do you think about that tomorrow we go somewhere for a drink? Then I can return you your jacket and I'll leave you tonight to think about me dressed only in your shirt." proposed and winked at him. Audrey is a person without shame. If a stranger starts talking about her body, it is no problem to continue in this direction.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Benjamin laughed softly, "I don't have a girlfriend but I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't like men flirting with you like I am." He said with a smile but at the same time hoping she didn't have a boyfriend. "Also your welcome but then again you must get compliments all the time. I mean how could you not with a beauty like you."

"That's a long time to spend away from home." He said with a soft smile.
"Well you definitely have quite a talent for languages, maybe you can teach me a few words or phrases." He said with a mischievous grin.
He realized that she was about to say something different but didn't push her. "It's a pleasure to meet you Audrey O'Shea." He said lifting her hand and kissing her knuckles. He felt a tingling sensation when he touched her hand that ran all the way down. It was an odd sensation to him as he brought her hand back down.
"Oh really? I didn't know that at all," He said grinning at her.
"I hope your apparating there and not walking. It's not particular safe at night for a woman as young as you to be walking home. If you are walking I insist on walking you home. I would love to go for a drink tomorrow, where at?" When she said about thinking about her in that shirt. "Now your really are a tease."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 pm

She almost choked when she heard the boy's words. "No, I don't have boyfriend," she shook her head and laughed. "But really compliments I hear often," she bit her lip.

"Well, yes. But the job was a priority," she shrugged. "After all, I can say that was the most beautiful ten years in my life," she said sincerely before she laugh a little. She really loved every day spent in Switzerland, and now she's thinking about it brought only pain.
"Well, we will see about learning. Maybe someday," she winked at him. When he took her hand in his, down her spine underwent strange but pleasant tingling. Long someone's touch is not as influenced her that much. When he put his lips to her hand, she felt as if that part of her hands burning, and when he let go of her hand, only stay cold air against his warm and soft lips.
She started to laugh when she heard his worried voice. Not safe? For her? Hell, she was the leader of the Death Eaters, there is no danger with which she can not cope.
She shook her head and looked at him, "It will not be necessary, love. It can be said that I'm good at defend in case of problems." moved closer to him so close that it seemed like she would kiss him on the lips. Instead, she laughed, "Wait for me here tomorrow at eight o'clock," she kissed him on the cheek and then she turned back and went to her home without a word.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top