What is it that fate has planned? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:02 am

He smiled when said that she liked him a lot. "I like you a lot as well Audrey."
When he heard her sigh when he smiled and laughed when said she knew that her lips tasted good. He kissed her back relishing in the feeling of kissing her. He wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her close to him.

"I noticed, I was just taking in the feeling of it on mine." He said squeezing her hand softly when their fingers were interlocked. He raised her hand and kissed the back of it before kissing each knuckle then putting her hand back down.
"Really? No one is as interesting as you love and no one else could capture my attention like you do." He said truthfully giving her a smile.

He grinned at her words knowing that she deliberately said them to him. "Well maybe it would be more than passion I awaken." He gave her a mischievous grin trying his hardest to keep his imagination from going wild. "Perhaps, you'll have to win that answer though. I learned three where your partner is dancing close to you." He said smiling as he rubbed his thumb across the back of her hand softly.

"Really? Well it's a good thing that you met me." He said grinning softly at her when she laughed. "You have a very beautiful laugh Audrey."
"Neither do I. When you meet Jax, hopefully you will, you'll find he acts older than he is." He said truthfully and he was always surprised by his son every time.
"He does except for his hair, he has his mother's hair." He said smiling softly. He honestly wondered where this woman had been hiding.
He listened to her words and found himself agreeing to the same things. "I know what you mean exactly. I want to explore more and get know you." He paused taking in her words and thought that this woman was one he wasn't going to slip away from him. "I want to be important to you and I really want to be with you. I'm sure he'll love you as well." He kissed her back on the lips, he broke away with a small sigh.

He smiled and looked at her shaking his head softly, "Minx." He said laughing softly. "I wonder if you are more than your words Miss Audrey." He gave her a wickedly mischievously smile.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 am

She laughed but subconsciously thought if this is too much for her, if she will be able to fake this? "I'm glad to hear that," she said that, and at the same time in her mind she heard her words - please do not fall in love with me, I am gonna hurt you.
But she only kissed him briefly and then stood back and laughed.

She looked at him. While he was kissing every joint on her hand, she felt a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. After he put her hand back on the table, has long felt the heat in places where kissing.
"Um, really? Now you just flatter me," she shook her head and laughed. He really knows how to make a girl feel special startup as a person, it must be recognized.

"We'll see," smiled provocatively. The waitress brought their drinks. She moved her hand which he held and picked up her glass and took a sip. For this reason, she did not comment anything about dancing.

"You think my laugh is beautiful? Well, thank you. No one's ever said that to me before" she smiled sweetly and looked at him.
"I can not wait to meet him," she lied, one of the biggest lies she ever said. Barely forced herself to smile. Mentally she rehearsed smile, smile, smile until she felt that her lips stretched into that famous grin. Tonight she must ask Beth how to behave with children. Do they bite? Can they hurt a man? Carmen in children see something bad, like as she can see the evil in their eyes.
His next words were a complete cliche. Audrey felt sick. Almost she has been pretending to vomit but she can not do it. Instead, she just smiled and nodded as expected from her. She tried to remember some of romantic love films. Damn it, she does not watch it. Maybe some love scenes in horror movies? Yes, it can help.
Let's see, an ordinary girl would enthusiastically started to cry when she hear these words. She can not cry. Not because she was not able to, she is, but because crying would ruin her makeup. She can not walk around like a freak.
However, the point is saved when their lips met. Kiss means that words are not necessary. Excellent, she will have to remember that. She smiled slightly as they moved away from each other.

"I guess you'll have to wait and find out," just said and laughed.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:24 am

He smiled hoping that a relationship with her would be far better for him. He wanted to be able to think of her as the one who knew him best. He wanted her, she made him feel something he couldn't explain but it felt good to him. All he could think about was what he did to deserve a woman like her who understood him without fail.

"Yes really. I'm not flattering you, I'm just stating the truth love." He said looking at her and smiled softly at her. "The only woman in this room that I have eyes for is you. You captivate me Audrey, I'm sorry if that sounds cliche but it's the truth." He looked at her the truth of his words rang true in his eyes.

He grinned at her words and thanked the waitress when she brought their drinks. He took his own glass and took a sip of it's contents. "Yes we will see," He gave her a sly smile.

"Yes I think your laugh is beautiful. Your welcome, well now you can say someone has said it to you before." He said smiling softly.

"He's a good kid," He said smiling at her. He began wondering what she was thinking about as he looked at her. He was watching her when out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone approaching and sent a glare his way. The man froze where he was then quickly turned and walked the other way keeping his eyes down. He only hoped that Audrey didn't see that glare that had been directed at someone who was looking at her. He knew that sometime he would have to tell her about some parts of him that weren't exactly something for him to be proud about.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked softly looking at her with a slight tilt to his head.

"Hmm I guess so. Can't wait to find out." He gave her a mischievous grin.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:35 pm

She looked at him, it was obvious that his brain is pushing hard, thinking about something. However, what most disclose people is their eyes. Without a word, in the eyes you can see the love, hatred ... all the unspoken words. This time, she saw something like admiration. Certainly, she succeeded in her plan, but in this connection will ultimately be some hurt and it will not be her.

Again, grimace called smile appeared on her face. She lowered her head slightly as she considered what to say. When she raise her head again, she looked at him with her blue eyes. "It does not sound like a cliché, it sounds like the perfect words, what every girl wants to hear," OK, she will definitely recover from this much pathos.

Once again, the waitress saved her. Indeed, this woman has become her personal guardian angel. She thanked, even politely and smiled.
"This looks delicious. But your ... well, it looks disgusting," she said honestly before they began to laugh. "No offense," she kissed him on the cheek as a sign of apology. She was just grateful that they changed the subject.

"Yes, it's definitely new to the list of compliments that I have heard. Remind me to write later that so I can tell to others," she said jokingly then laughed again. She took another sip of her drink and then took a little salad. Delicious, as expected.

She looked at him when she heard the question, "I?" She paused a little, trying to think of an answer. "Nothing special, only think about your son and about how lucky you are to have him," she shrugged and laughed a little. Well done Carmen, diplomatically answered.
She looked at him, suddenly he became pale as if he had seen a ghost.
"What's wrong? You look like you seen a ghost?" she asked with some concern. In fact, they had seen a ghost does not look like that, in their world spirits are nothing unusual, but his expression .. he is worried about something.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm

He looked at her and wondered what it would be like to see her drop her own walls. He could tell she had her own that were up but he wasn't going to mention it to her just in case. He looked in the eyes and wondered what really goes through her mind. "It may be what every girl wants to hear but what do you want to hear?" He asked looking at her seriously.

He laughed when she said that his food looked disgusting, he had a steak with mushrooms and onion on top with a potato. "Well your eating rabbit food, no offense but that's what it looks like." He said laughing more. "None taken, I like my steak." He said with a grin as he took his first bite and found it really good.

He laughed at her words, "Well I guess I'm gonna have to get creative." He said as he took a healthy sip from his cup then began eating more of his food.

He looked at her and wondered if he could gain her trust enough to get her to tell him things. "Well he's better with me than with his mother." He said softly wondered how his son would have turned out if he had been around his ex-wife.
He looked at her and realized that it had showed on his face. "It's nothing just a memory. I'm fine." He said smoothly knowing that he was going to have to take it easy and make sure his mask didn't slip again. His face returned to it's normal color as he took another bite of his food.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:19 pm

She laughed a little before she looked at him.
Yes, Audrey, what do you want to hear from him? - Little annoying voice spoke in her head.
She shook her head, "I do not know. I really do not know." she shrugged and then decided to give him a small part of the truth.
"Perhaps, when you really get to know me, I want to hear that you like me the way I am. That's all," smiled slightly and looked away.

She looked at him, pretending to be shocked and offended.
"Rabbit food? Really?" she shook her head and laughed.
"This is a very tasty and healthy! Come on, you've got to try it," she laughed and then put on her fork a little pice of salad and handed to him. "Eat," she said softly as if he speak with a child.

"I'm sure you could do it," she laughed before she took another bite of salad. As always, she is eating with her left hand, although she is the right-handed.

"If you want, we'll talk about your ex-wife. But not now! This is our first date!" She smiled and shook her head, then stopped when she realized what she just said.
"I mean.. I mean like going out for a drink, nothing more. Of course. Unless you want it to be more, and I'm not sure if you want to .." she began to talk uncontrollably seeking justification for her words.

Something's wrong, she knows it. But she also knowa that how is when someone has a secret, it's not so easy to detect them. for this reason, decided not to examine further, just nodded.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:02 pm

He listened to her and smiled softly when she looked away from him.
"I want to get to know you Audrey but I can tell you I like what you've shown me of you so far." He said honestly and hoped that she would allow him in to get to know her a lot better.

"Yes rabbit food." He laughed at how she pretended to be shocked at his words.
"I don't know I'm more of a carnivore, we kinda eat the ones who eat healthy tasty stuff." He smiled looking at her innocently. He ate the piece of salad she gave him and gave a fake gross look before laughing.

"Oh I'm sure I could too." He said as he finished his steak and went to his potato that had cheese as well as bacon on it.

"First date huh?" He said with a Cheshire grin at her. "I think I like the sound of that."
"Relax sweetheart, I want it to be more. To me this isn't just a drink," He said looking at her seriously and couldn't help but smile because she was trying to justify her words.

He finished his meal and when the waitress put the check on the table. He pulled out some money after looking at it and placed it in the booklet along with a nice tip. He made sure that Audrey didn't see how much the bill was or how much he put in there.

"Whenever your finished, we'll go to our next stop." He said giving her a smile as he leaned back in his chair and taking another healthy sip from his drink.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:28 pm

She looked at him and smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that. I want to know you better as well, but what I've seen so far is good .." she winked at him and smiled.

"Hey! You know it's delicious!" smiled playfully and shook her head. She put her hand behind his neck and pulled him toward her and then kissed him gently on the lips.
After that, she continued to eat her salad. She looked furtively at him making sure he does not notice that. He's kinda cute, especially the way he eata his potatoes, like a child.

"Oh, this isn't just a drink for me neither. I really like you," she laughed and then looked away again, pretending to be embarrassed.
She looked at him pretending to be angry, "Do not laugh at me! I did not know how you'd react to my words. I did not mean to scare you, and make you drive away," she said frankly and then she smiled. She could not keep a straight face as he looking at her like this and laughing.

When she finished eating, she tried to see the bill and of course, pay half but he skillfully hid that from her. She just shook her head.
"Okay, I'm done. Let's go!" she said impatiently, and laughed like a child. This is one of the most fun dates on which she had ever been. She wanted to see more.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:07 pm

He smiled at her words and knew that sooner or later his unattractive traits would show themselves.
"Well that's good to know." He grinned at her when she winked and smiled at him.

"Eh, it's ok for rabbit food." He teased and went with her hand pulling him towards her. He kissed her back and smiled, "You taste better though." He stole another kiss before she went back to her salad.

"I'm glad that you feel the same about it." He smiled then watched as she looked away like she was embarrassed.
"I'm not laughing I'm flattered really. Also you couldn't scare me away just from some words that you say." He said with a small grin then it got bigger when she laughed.

He saw her trying to see the bill and he was glad he was able to hide it from her.
"Alright," He stood and held his hand out to her so he could lead her to the next part of their destination.

Once they were out of the Leaky and were in Diagon Alley he began leading her towards Knockturn Alley. It was the one place he liked going because they made the drinks really well.
"I hope your ready Audrey." He said with a sly smile as he lead them down Knockturn Alley.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"Liar! This is great and you know that!," she laughed as she kissed him.
Because of his words she felt chills go down her spine.
"I'm tastier? Really?" He kissed her again and she deepened the kiss between them for a little before she pulled away from him. While she's pulling away, with her teeth gently pulled his lower lip and smiled mischievously.

"No, you are laughing at me! You are an idiot!" she joked with him and then turned her head, pretending to be mad at him. She ignored his next words but laughed to herself.
"I am angry at you! Don't speak with me" she was unsuccessfully trying to stay serious. The smile is easily created on her face.
But still she did not want to look in his direction.

She put on her jacket and then got up and took his hand in her.
If you are watching at them, you certainly notice they are looking like just another ordinary couple in love. But the truth is complicated when they are concerned.

She was unsuccessfully trying to figure out where they are going but failed. She does not know London that well.
She looked at the shops around and at the one sign she saw written Knockturn Alley.
That sounds familiar. Beth mentioned her that part of London once, but she could not remember what was special about this place.
She looked at him interested, "Am I ready for what?" She smiled as she looked at him quizzically.
"Hell, I'm always ready!" uttered with the proud voice and then laughed.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top