Not the Way I Planned
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not the Way I Planned Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not the Way I Planned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not the Way I Planned Empty Not the Way I Planned

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): I'm not sure. Depends on who/how many sign up here
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Again, not sure. Probably students she went to school with. It might be nice to have her re-meet some of her old friends too.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): A paragraph
What you want to RP about: Currently, I am planning Jamie to be an over worked, under payed, pregnant (for the third time), single monther, with a pretty horrible life. She is going to be taking her frist daughter to King's Cross and Hogwarts. There I think she might meet some people from her school days. I would be willing to also have some stuff about who has inpregnated her with the other two children. I don't think she would have gotten married, though it is an option. Any other ideas?

But if someone really wants a happy future with Jamie I would be willing to change all that. Soo.. Anyone?
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Future, her house and Kings Cross.

Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Not the Way I Planned Empty Re: Not the Way I Planned

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Pick me! Me, me, me, me, me, me! Very Happy
Or..er...Eli for that matter -- pick him!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Yay! Okay. So what do you want to say will happen between them?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Prior to the thread or in the thread? In the thread I was going to say just wing it and see what happens. Not sure what could happen to them that would separate them though...
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Prior. Are they on good or bad terms? Have they met eachother sinse? What were the feelings? Do they still have any lingering enotions? You know.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 pm

I expect they're on good terms but their lives probably would have separated them. As per the feelings I am not sure. Would it have fizzled out? I expect Eli would still care for Jamie a great deal.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 pm

I don't know. *frowns at brain* I bet Jamie would remember everything about him because he was such a big part of her childhood/child. But maybe adult Jamie would think it was Eli's fault that James and her never got married. I'm not sure! *beats head on desk*. I'm sure her first reaction would be complete shock at seeing him. That I know. Maybe we have to RP it out.

I guess it depends on how Eli is doing and how he acts around her. I am thinking her husband will have just left her, leaving her pretty.. unhappy. So if he is kind she would probably fall for him again but if he is mean, sarcastic, or anything mildly negitive she might get pretty nasty.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm

The topic is up
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Afton Holmes Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm

*BUMP* Will someone reply to it?
Afton Holmes
Afton Holmes

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 pm

I'd love to RP a future Keith.

I planned to have him sort of indebted to an older pureblood family (loooooooong story) and taking care of their kid as a sort of bodyguard. He's made a lot of mistakes since Hogwarts and hasn't had much contact with people since graduating.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top