What is it that fate has planned? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 7 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:53 pm

He smiled back when she said good morning then watched her looked towards his son. He wondered what she thought when she looked at Jax.
He stood against the counter and watched her trying to gauge her reaction when she looked at him but he couldn't.
So he busied himself with just watching her which was perfectly fine to him.

After Kimmy and Jax left the house he smiled at Audrey's question.
"Of course you can," He said smiling at her and hugged her back.
"Ah so you don't eat breakfast in the morning?" He said smiling softly at her. "Of course I don't mind." He showed her where the coffee was as well as the filters.
He left her to it while he grabbed a cinnamon roll as he went to the stool along the breakfast bar and watched her.
"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked smiling. "It seems I wore you out last night from our activities." He smirked as he put a piece of the roll in his mouth.
He couldn't help himself when it came to her and honestly he wasn't sure that it was something that he was going to stop.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 7 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm

She shook her head, "Not really," she frowned slightly and then laughed, "probably never really had time for breakfast, so therefore I don't have that habit," she shrugged.
When he showed her where it was all she needed for coffee, she dedicated herself to make coffee.
"Do you want coffee?" she asked without having looked at him.
She laughed at his question and turned to face him, "I slept great, like a baby. I'm not sure I can say the same for you, you're obviously in a hurry to get away from the bed," she looked at him, pretending she was offended, but could not last long, and began to laugh.

In fact, Audrey isn't sure when the last time she slept well like this night. It was nice for a change to fall asleep relaxed, without thinking about some problems. However, now there was a problem. She bit her lip as she looked at him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't plan to spend the night here," she said honesly.
"I know this is terribly embarrassing, especially because your son saw an unknown woman in his house so early, I'm sure he will ask a lot of questions. Just as quite angry woman I saw here," she added, shaking her head and laughing.
She'd paid heavily to see him while trying to justify himself to son, surely will be very funny.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:15 am

He smiled and said, "I usually eat a granola bar instead of this but I don't have to work today." He popped another piece in his mouth and watched her make the coffee.
"Yes I would love some coffee." He said as he got up and grabbed two mugs from the shelf. The one that he pulled down for himself was the one that his son made for him when Jax had went on a field trip. It read '#1 Dad' with his hand print on it in purple color while the lettering was in a dark green.
He laughed at her next words, "I slept really good surprisingly." He said then walked up behind her wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her side of the neck and whispered, "That's because if I stayed in bed you'd be really worn out."
He kissed her neck one last time then returned to his seat and began munching on his cinnamon roll.

"It's ok sweetheart," He said looking at her. "I know you didn't but I slept really well since you did."
"I'm not embarrassed but yeah he's gonna ask some questions. He's very curious about everything and tends to ask a lot of questions. Kimmy on the other hand has been around for a long time and it's the first time she has ever seen me with a woman." He said softly wondering if he should tell her that she was the first woman in six years he had been with.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

"Hmm I like that. I just eat a banana or something else of fruits" she shrugged.
She made coffee and looked at the cup that is placed in front of her. On his was obviously hand-written '#1 Dad' and a drawing hand. In a way it was cute, and funny.
"I like your cup. Very... creative" laughed then poured coffee into their cups.
"Sleep well? So, you like have company in bed," she looked at him slyly smiling. She felt his arms wrapped around her waist, and when he kissed her neck, she sighed softly as countless tingling passed through her body.
Shifted a little head to the side and smiled when she heard his words.
"I wouldn't, I told you that there are morning activities that are very dear to me," she laughed and shuddered as she felt another of his kiss.
She picked up their cups of coffee and carried them to the table where he sat.
She sat down next to him and took a sip of hot bitter coffee. She's one of those people who drink coffee without any sugar, simply, enjoys this bitter taste, sugar just destroy everything.

"Um, yeah, I also slept very well because I was with you," she said honestly, then laughed.
"I would pay very well that I can see how you justify yourself to your son." When she heard his next words, almost choked with coffee and looked at him, trying to keep a straight face.
"The first time she saw you with the girl? Dude, I've helped, so far she is certainly thought you were gay!" she started laughing and then she approached and kissed him lightly on the lips.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:05 am

"Ah more rabbit food," He teased her grinning at his words.
"Thanks, Jax did it on his last school field trip." He said smiling at her, remembering how excited Jax was when he brought it home.
"Well your the only one that's been in my bed in six years. However I like having your company in my bed." He said with a smiled and nuzzled her neck softly then nibbled on it.
"Well there's still plenty of time this morning for some activities." He grinned looking at her with a mischievous smile.
He took a drink of the coffee and found he liked how she made it. "Hmm I think I may have you make coffee here more often." He said smiling at her.

"Really? You like company in bed?" He chuckled softly using the question she asked him earlier.
"Yeah I'm gonna have to figure out what exactly to tell him. I don't want to explain it to him wrong, I've never had to deal with this so it's a new one for me." He said then gave her a curious look when she almost choked on her coffee.
"Yeah she probably did think I was gay. She started working here when my son was four months old and I went back to work. So I guess it's been a really long while since I've had anyone here or been with anyone." He said looking down at his cup slightly embarrassed.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 pm

"What? So I think that rabbits even don't eat the fruit!" looked at him pretending to be shocked and then shook her head and began to laugh. He will likely long tease her for food.
"It's nice, actually," she laughed before she handed him the cup.
"I'm sure it has time," she smiled and looked at him, "but I think it's better for me to get out of here before nanny come back," she laughed and put her hand on his cheek as she felt his lips on her neck.
"Really? So you want me here only because I make good coffee?" looked at him feigning hurt before laughing.
"But I am aware that I make a hell of a good cup of coffee!" joked and then took a sip of her coffee.

"Hey, come up with your questions!" smiled and nodded, "It all depends on who keeps my company in bed," smiled slyly and then bit her lip.
She listened to his next words and then nodded, "You can start from the fact that I am a friend who slept in your house because it was too late for me to go home," she suggested and then she looked at him. In fact, even she didn't know how they are now. Are they a couple or just friends?
"Then one day we can go out together so he can meet me. If you want, of course," she laughed. In fact, she doesn't want to meet his son, terrified of it, but who knows, she might survive the encounter.
"Hey," she lowered her hand under his chin and lifted his head so that he is forced to look at her. "It's okay, I understand. It must have been difficult to you after your wife left you and you remained alone with a child .. I just can't understand how someone like you was so long alone. I mean, look at you," she looked at him almost hungry and bit her lip. When it comes to his appearance, he is really perfect.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:51 pm

He laughed at her words about rabbits not eating fruit. "It's still rabbit food, but I can't blame you with the fruits though. I like the sweetness of the fruit, reminds me something else that's tastes sweet." He grinned over his coffee mug trying to not to laugh.
He grinned when she said that he should go because of the nanny. "She doesn't come back until about twenty minutes before Jax gets home." He said smiling softly.
"Oh no I want you here for more than your coffee making skills." He said honestly as he ran his hand down her arm slowly.
He laughed at her next words before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Your questions are better though." He said laughing. "Oh really, well what about it being me keeping you company."
"Well I don't know about you but I don't sleep with my friends. They sleep in a completely separate room from me." He said looking at her. "Am I just your friend Audrey?" He knew that he was asking a serious question but he didn't want to just be her friend.
"Yeah I would like that and I'm sure Jax would too." He said with a smile.
He looked at her when she lifted his chin and listened to her words. "Well not most women liked certain aspects of my life. Most of them didn't want to get involved with someone with a kid because my attention wouldn't all be on them. Then there a few that didn't like that I worked a lot and didn't go out much. The rest didn't like certain aspects of my personality. Yeah all of them were attracted to my looks but none of them liked what was beneath the surface." He said honestly. He did try to find someone who didn't care about any of those things but up until now it was useless. "Your the only one I have met that didn't run after most of the stuff the others found to be deal breakers."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:08 pm

"You know, if you continue saying that, I will think you really hate rabbits," she laughed, shaking her head. She tilted her head and looked at him quizzically, "Really? Can I ask to what reminds you that sweet taste?" smiled playfully as she looked at him. She looked at him as he looked behind the cup, he's so cute with this cup.
"Oh, in that case, I think we have to make an effort to maximally use the time well," she winked at him and bit her lip.
"Um, really? What are the skills that make you want me here?" She shuddered slightly when she felt his hand sliding down her arm. This entire conversation is it very entertaining.

"So I do not know, in bed you're a good company, but you leave me too soon" she made a face as if she is sad refraining from laughing.
"Oh, so I had the rare privilege of sleeping with you? I'm glad to hear that!" she said with too happy voice and then began to laugh covering her mouth with her hand.
Stiffened when she heard his question, "Do you want to be my friend?" looked at him and bit her lip and shook her head, "But no, I think you're more than friend."
She moved closer to him so she could whisper in his ear these words, "And these girls are idiots," she kissed his skin below the ear and then stepped back and looked at him.
She got up after she drank her coffee.
"I think I should take a shower. Do you maybe want to join me? I might need help to wash my back," smiled slyly and then headed for the exit from the kitchen not waiting for his answer.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:35 pm

He laughed and said, "No rabbits are okay. Though some of them are just a little too fluffy."
Her next words made him grin widely at her, "Oh I don't know. Well I know your lips taste sweet and are highly addicting." He liked that he could tease her and that he could just talk to her. "I think we will have to use the time to our advantage. There's plenty of time to do many things before anyone comes home."
"Oh well there's your skill at kissing and your intelligence. Then there's your skill at making me smile just talking with you." He said grinning then leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"I'll make sure next time that I'll stay in bed a lot longer." He said thinking that staying in bed longer wouldn't be so bad if she was there.
"Yes, there's not a lot that I trust to even get in my house. However as you can see that's not the case with you." He said honestly wanting to be nothing but honest with her.
"No, I wanna be more than that." He said looking at her, "If I was just your friend. I wouldn't be able to kiss you or anything else. That's not what I want. I wanna be able to kiss you anytime I want to, I want you to be mine."
Hearing her words then feeling her kiss him below the ear made him shiver slightly.
Her next words made him still and then when she walked away towards his bedroom. He quickly caught up with her and grabbed her around the waist. "Sounds like good idea to me." He said kissing the side of her neck softly.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:37 pm

"Rabbits are very sweet and soft," she laughed and shook her head.
"Hmm, really?" she cocked her head and looked at him and then she slowly approached to him. "Your lips are very tasty too," she smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. ShHe liked him a lot, especially the way she could talk to him about everything. Simply, they were ordinary conversations that make her laugh.
"Really? Do you have any ideas on how we can use that time?" smiled and then kissed him back.

"Is that a promise?" she cocked her head and smiled. It is true that she was the one always immediately go out of bed, but might not be a bad wake up in the morning with him.
"I'm glad that it is so," she laughed, in her head as she thought he did not deserve it this way exploit for her own ends, he does not deserve to suffer.
She listened carefully to his words.
"I want you to be a lot more. I want you to be all mine, that the other girls can with jealous watch because they know you're mine. But," she paused for a moment before continuing.
"I must warn you. It will probably be difficult to be with me in a relationship. I have never had a serious relationship, I do not know how to behave," she said honestly and looked at him.
She laughed when he grabbed her around the waist, cocked her head and looked at him.
"You know, if you want to kiss me, first you have to catch me," she said quietly and then pulled out quickly from his hand and ran to the bathroom, laughing.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top