What is it that fate has planned? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:38 pm

He smiled when she laughed and when she said that green was his color. "Well green does mix very well with me but I think a pale blue would be perfect on you." He noticed that she didn't acknowledge his next words to her so he decided to improvise. "Oh I was very good. You'll see I was a perfect angel this year." He said as he put his hand back on her hip, his thumb making small circles on it. It made it seem like he was doing it absentmindedly as he looked at her face.

"I don't know, I just can't seem to get a handle on who she is. She does something to me that no one ever has." He said admitting that she was doing something to him. "I hope so because if she wants me, I won't let her go." He returned her smile. "Really? Do I know him?" He asked looking at her with his head cocked slightly to the side. He knew what she was saying but he wanted her to say it out loud. "If he is stupid enough to not want you, then he lost out on one very beautiful woman."

He could still fill her warm skin against his hands and everything. When she asked where they were going he didn't answer he simply took her hand and led her towards Diagon Alley. He began going through everything in his head trying to make sense of everything but he couldn't. She was the first woman in six years that was close to tearing down the walls around his heart. The only thing she had to do was talk with him, flirt, but also the sensation that she gave him every time he touched her. "We're going to the Leaky Cauldron." He said thinking that he needed to stay away from the nightclub that was in Knockturn alley for a while.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:07 pm

"Actually, I have nothing pale blue of clothing," she said sincerely, then laughed.
"Very good you say? Too bad, I like guys who are naughty," she bit her lip again. While she is with him, indeed often does it.
His hand came back to her hip. Although jeans rule barrier between her skin and his hand, she felt incredible warmth, as if he touches her bare skin.
When he started making small circles with his thumb, she took her breath but quickly recovered.

"Maybe it does not matter who she is," she suggested. "More important is what she can affect you in this way," smiled sweetly.
She realized what he was doing. He wants her to confess that he attracts her. But she was smart. If he thought that he can fool her, he found the wrong girl.
"You might know him, I will not tell you who he is, I do not want to pay myself," she smiled innocently and then looked at him in the eye.

"The Leaky Cauldron? Where is ..?" She paused in mid-sentence. She really did not know where it is but she could not tell him that. However, the name was ridicilous and it is expected that the place would be just as comic.
"Ah, of course, great," she murmured softly.
Holding his hand went for him until they came to that place with strange name.
When they entered, Audrey looked around. She saw so much better places. Although this place is terrible, there is a lot of people. She really did not understand what was so special about this place, but still followed him to a table where they seat.
She took off her jacket and has now remained only in her semi-transparent top.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:54 am

He didn't think that he could have found someone who could make him smile again but here she was. "Well we may have to rectify that if possible." He said with a sly grin.
"Hmm I guess I'm gonna have to cause some mayhem." He said and once again looked at her biting her lip. "Does your lip taste good?"
He watched her face for her reaction to his hand on her hip and he knew he saw something before she recovered her wits. He wasn't going to say anything but he would watch how everything played out after that.

"Well if she affects me in this way, I want to know if I do the same for her. I wouldn't want to think that I feel alone in any of it," He said as he reached up and played with a lock of her hair. It felt soft and smooth beneath his fingers.
"Hmm guess I'll just have to ask around of the people I know then. To see who it is that had caught your eye, 'tis a shame it isn't me." He said trying not to smirk at his own words.

Hearing her first sentence gave him pause, when she stopped mid-sentence. He let it go knowing that he would have to gain her trust to even get a small glimpse into the woman she was.
"It's merely a stop to where we are really going. If we are to have a drink we need something to eat first and they have really good food." He said with a small grin.
He lead them to a booth in the back away from most people, taking off his jacket and laying it beside him. He watched her take off her jacket and smiled as he looked at her.
"Take a look at the menu and see what you might like to have to eat. After we eat I'll take you somewhere else a little more fun." He grinned slyly at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 pm

"My lips?" she looked at him quizzically. "Hmm, yes, but that knows only those who tried them," she winked at him and smiled mischievously.
She knew that he deliberately touching her to see her reaction. Well, once would have to give in, but not yet. This game is fun.

She nodded, "In fact, I'm sure you influence at her as much, maybe even more, who knows," she shrugged as she was not sure. This entire conversation is amused.
When he touched her hair she looked at him but said nothing, just for a moment, held her breath.
"Well, try to find out who was the lucky one. You might be surprised," smiled playfully.

This what she almost say was very careless. Yet she is still getting used to her new identity. It's just hard to come to a relatively unknown place and then act like you're there from forever. Maybe she should ask Beth to show her the city, that would no longer be brought herself to this situation. Her secret must remain safe if she wants to survive.
"Oh I know, I was constantly eating here when I was younger," she lied. In fact, disgusted her idea to eat at this place. The only luck is that she prefers vegetables, she would not have survived that must eat meat.
She shook her head, "I know what I want to eat. A green salad, I'm a vegetarian," she shrugged and smiled a little.
"Oh, and where are we going after? Where is that so funny place?" looked at him concerned.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:27 am

He laughed at her words his eyes dancing with mischievousness. He was intrigued by this woman and she definitely made him want to see what all there was to her. He thought of his son and knew that she would probably freak out if she knew he had a kid. For now he enjoyed just being able to banter back and forth with this woman.

"I guess I won't know then will I? Though I would hope she would tell me." He said wondering what she could be hiding but at the same time. He kinda of liked that he had to work to see what was beneath her shell. "Really? Maybe you can give me a hint on something on this lucky guy." He said smiling looking at her.

"So you know the menu well then?" He said with a smile looking at her. Before picking up the menu to look at it trying to figure what it was he wanted to eat. "Vegetarian? I hope you don't mind but I'm a meat eater, but it's mostly either turkey or chicken." He said looking at her wondering what she would make of his confession.

"To a place where we can get a nice drink and also maybe dance a little bit." He said with a small smile. "It's place I go to forget sometimes."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:28 pm

"So.." she laughed and pulled a face as if she's thinking.
"I am sure she will say it to you when the time comes, perhaps waiting for you to deserve recognition," smiled playfully and winked at him.
"Hint? I might can that. ... So, green it really does very well on him," she bit her lip so as not to laugh as she looked at him with amusement.
She wants to know more about him and was hoping to get the chance. He is young, free guy, certainly with him her mask can be safe. In doing so it will be fun, it will not harm anyone, do not you?

After a few minutes, she moved to a chair next to him so that he was closer to her. Audrey you need to seduce him, do not forget that - noted herself in thought.
She placed her hand on his, which was leaning on the table, her thumb gently caressed his palm as she watched in him looking for a reaction.
She shook her head, "It's all right. While you do not offer me to eat meat, we can get along," she joked and laughed merrily.
She really does not bother people who eat meat, she just does not like meat.

"To dance? Well, I shall have to warn you, I'm desperate dancer," she laughed, shaking voice. Over the years, she had learned so many languages, succeeded in everything except dancing. Simply, it is one of those that you know that they were born with two left feet. But still, she is always ready for new challenges.

"Well, Benji, I hope I can call you that. ... Tell me five things I should know about you," she laughed and then she looked at him concerned. This is a good way to learn more about him, even though she would have to lie if he ask her the same question.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:58 am

"I hope that times comes soon because it's definitely killing me to wait." He said with a smile.
"Hmm I think I may know him after all," He said then looked at her biting her lip again. "You should really stop biting that lip. I know it tastes good but I may have to taste it myself if you keep that up." His eyes twinkled in mischievously at her.

He watched her move to the chair next to him, he watched her every move. When he felt her hand on his, he felt the familiar zing of electricity and warmth spread through him. He stopped breathing for a moment before taking a breath. No one would have known since he kept it off his face and he didn't utter a sound when he took a breath. However if he were to raise his eyes to her's, she would see what it was she did to him.
"I promise to not offer you meat." He said grinning at her.
When the waitress came he gave their order before putting his attention back on Audrey.

"I think I can teach you a few moves, then again I can teach you an entire dance if you want. It's one of the things that I found I was good at." He said with a mischievous smile directed at her. "I can help you improve your dance skills if that what you would like to do."

"Of course, five things? Hmm..." He thought about what to tell her about himself. "Well I'm an Auror for the ministry, I restarted about a little less that six years ago. I was married but I divorced her because I obviously wasn't enough for her." He licked his lips as he thought of three more things to tell her. He wasn't ready for her to find out about his son yet. "I have an incurable love of chocolate which started in school. I'm very guarded about myself. I don't like morning people, you know the ones who are always chipper in the morning."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:15 pm

"I'll see what I can do about it," she smiled playfully.
When she heard his next words, let her lip and smiled mischievously.
"Hmm, these are just excuses to taste it. I know you want it anyway." Winked at him and then approached him and kissed him on the corner of the lips.

When she touched his hand, she felt a pleasant warmth in her body. His hand was warm, but he himself was acting as if he does not respond to her touch.
She pulled her hand back sharply on herr part of the table.
When the waitress arrived he ordered for both. Carmen is an independent woman who is accustomed to ordering for themselves, but just laughed, she did not want to offend him.

She shook her head, laughing.
"It would be vain love. I'm just not talented. I tried to dance, they said that I lack some passion when I'm dancing," she said honestly and shrugged.
"But it would be fun to watch, and while trying, especially if you have some dances that require us to be quite close to each other" mischievously smiled and looked at him.

She is carefully and with interested listening to his every word.
"Auror? This is a very dangerous job sometimes," she frowned slightly. In fact, very often dangerous work, especially if an Auror confront her. However, there was no need to hurt him. In fact, to her he could serve as an excellent source of information.
She looked at him when he said he was divorced.
"You wasn't enough for her? Well, the girl was a complete idiot," she shook her head disapproving. The fact is that he is very polite, charming, nice .. If a woman wants to marry, he would be the right choice. However, marriage means .. children.
She felt something sick to her stomach.
"Do you have children?" she asked casually while everything inside her screamed. She is certainly unable to cope with children, she is afraid of that little monster.

She laughed and shook her head, "Actually, I'm not a morning person. My work requires that I get up early again and be nice to people, but I really can not be happy when I get up," she looked at him with amusement.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:24 am

He smiled and said, "I hope so."
He held his breath when she came closer. He moved his head so he could kiss her lips and nibbled on her lower lip softly. He backed up a little bit and looked her in the eyes, "Your right they do taste good." He gave her a devilish grin.

He grabbed her hand and brought it back to his side of the table. He rubbed her hand softly with his thumb and looked at her. "It..It feels good to have your hand on mine Audrey." He said softly wanting to just wanting to touch her hand to feel that feeling.
He looked at her after the waitress left and smiled softly, "I figured ordering quickly would give us back what privacy we have." He said softly.

"I don't believe that, maybe you had the wrong teacher." He said with a sly look and a cocky grin directed at her. "I'm sure that I can get something to spark in you when your dancing with me."
"I know several dances like that very well. I studied them and learned them at my leisure when I wasn't working. I'm a quick learner so I didn't have to study it long."

"Yes sometimes it can be dangerous but I make sure that I'm careful. Besides my partner and me always have each other's backs when it comes down to it." He said softly stroking her hand softly again.
"Apparently not. Yeah but I was still a choice she made when she married me. Maybe we just weren't compatible or something. What ever the reason I just wasn't enough." He sighed and looked down shaking his head softly.
Her next question threw him for the loop and he knew he wasn't going to lie to her. "Yes I have a six year old little boy. He's the only thing I have left." He said softly knowing that it may be a deal breaker with her. He didn't want to lose her before he had the chance to even know her. "I know it may be a deal breaker with you but I don't want to lose you before I even get to know you. I want to get to know you better Audrey." He said looking at her then took a deep breath. "My wife left me because she couldn't handle being at home alone with our son anymore. I left work to stay at home with him when she started working later and later each day. When I confronted her about it she told me she was leaving. I've had a wall up around my heart since the day she walked out. No one has ever been able to get through no matter how hard they've tried. I've been called cold-hearted and an ice king. No one has been able to get to me until I met you. I've never felt those walls so close to crashing until you walked into my life. I can connect with you better than anyone I've ever met. I don't know why and to be honest I don't want to let that go."

"Well that's good thing because I'm a horrible morning person. I'm the one who has to have at least two cups of coffee before i'm functioning." He said with a soft smile.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:29 pm

"I like you a lot," she laughed.
When he moved his head and kissed her she smiled and kissed him back. However, when he pulled her lower lip,she softly sighed.
"I know, dear," she laughed and then hugged him around the neck and pulled him closer to her. She kissed him again.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Really? You just seemed like you even not notice my hand on your," she said innocently and then merged their fingers.
The feeling was... good. Her hand as if it were perfectly matched his.
She laughed and nodded, "It's okay. Actually, I would be angry if you kept a waitress. I might think that she's more interesting to you than me," she said playfully.

"Well, maybe you're right. Maybe you will wake up the passion in me," she said deliberately, knowing that those words were ambiguous and that can awaken his imagination. She smiled sweetly and then she looked at him, "I'm sure you learned them very well so that you can impress girls. Especially dances in which the partners are very close to each other," she bit her lip as she looked at him.

"I like men who are not afraid to face with danger," she laughed. In fact, it was not incorrect. She is a strong and independent woman and she expected her partners are such.
She liked men next to them will feel like a woman, man who can control her.
His next words she heard shocked. Damn, how to answer on that? She is not a sensitive person, she can not be now carefull and tell him that he was the love of her life. However, she can lie.
"I do not know how anybody could do that. I love kids. I'm sorry I did not have kids," she lied, but convincing. Carmen is a great manipulator, and the biggest lie might sound like the truth when she said it.
"You did a great thing. I'm sure your son is a wonderful boy. Especially if he looks like his father," she laughed a little.
When she heard his opinion of her, she swallowed.
"I feel the same. I .. I'm not a person who loves someone easy. You .. woke in me something that I did not know existed. I want to explore more. I want to get to know. I want to .. become important to you. It's nice feeling when someone thinks you're his entar world. It's a nice feeling to know that you belong to someone. Your son will not be a problem. As I said, I love children, I'm sure I'll love him "again, a lie, however, smiled and then she slowly approached and kissed him back gently on the lips.

"Oh, I know how you feel! However, there are some morning activities which suit me and without coffee," she laughed mischievously as she looked at him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top