What is it that fate has planned? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:16 pm

He smiled when she said she didn't have a boyfriend. "Well that you should, someone as beautiful as you needs to be told often that you are." He said then smirked at her. He reached up and pulled her bottom lip from between her teeth.

"It heard it was quite beautiful there," He said smiling softly. "Do you often travel for work?"
"I'll look forward to it Miss. O'Shea." He said realizing there was something definitely different about her. Not in the years that he was married did he feel that sensation, he now wondered if she felt it too. He wasn't going to ask and her saw no, then look at him like he was mental. "I wonder will I be able to see how you defend yourself against someone, I promise I don't bite." His breath hitched when she got closer, he could smell her shampoo or her perfume. Either way it was intoxicating to his senses, she was so close to him that if he leaned just a bit further towards her their lips would touch. "I'll be here." He said and felt the sensation again when she kissed his cheek then walked away.

He watched her walked away for a moment before turning and heading home himself. He didn't know what this feeling was but he quite enjoyed everything with her. He only hoped that he wouldn't make himself to be an idiot when they were out together. He would hate to scare the woman off with how he acts when someone tries to flirt with the person he's on a date with.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:38 pm

"No, I will not travel anymore," she said curtly. With him was so easy to talk to. She was afraid to be to be able to say too much.
"To fight, so we'll see," she winked and smiled sweetly.

When she came home, Audrey found herself smiles. The lights were turned off which means that Beth probably already asleep.
In the silence climbed upstairs, showered and then went to her room and lay down immediately.
This could take advantage of. The guy is fun and enjoyable it is to his company. Perhaps she could due to her identity going out with him to look more convincing. All she needs is to specify that he fall for her.

- A day later -

Audrey arrived before the hospital at precisely eight. Most girls would probably be late, but Audrey is a person who has always been perfectionist and comes just in time. She just did not want to waste time on nonsense.
It has long been pondered what to wear.
She wanted to look nice and attract his attention, but she did not want him to think that it took hours to prepare for this date.
She opted for ordinary jeans and a light shirt almost transparent. This time, she took her jacket. She put on a jacket on the way out of the house and she took his jacket hand.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:09 pm

"Well I guess that good news for me." He said with a wicked smile and a mischievous look in his eyes. He laughed what she said about the fight.

Benji got home and found that his son was still awake as he ran to him. He picked Jax up in his arms before taking him to his room for bed. After tucking him in, with the nanny gone for the night, he went to his room. Taking a shower then putting on a pair of short, he sighed as he tried to figure out what that sensation was. Unfortunately he was so tired he began drifting off to sleep but he dreamed of a red haired angel.

The next day came and went, so quickly that he rushed home at six to get everything set up before he left. He left the house twenty minutes before hand since he was walking he gave himself enough time to get there. He was wearing a pair of dark blue pants and a deep green button up shirt paired with his black boots. The first three buttons were undone and the sleeves were rolled up. His left arm was exposed with the tattoos that he had gotten after he got divorced from his wife. He arrived at the meeting spot five minutes before hand and began wondering if he dressed correctly. He shook his head to clear it trying to think about anything but his clothes.

When it finally came to eight o' clock he looked around and then saw her standing there. He was slightly behind her so he took his time to take her in. He had to admit that he really liked seeing her in jeans, he couldn't see her shirt yet so he approached her. He made sure that he was in her peripheral vision so he wouldn't scare her.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he stood in front of her. He took in her appearance but his eyes got wide when he saw the shirt that was nearly transparent. He looked at her, "Did you wear this just for me?" He asked pinching a small part between his index finger and thumb.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:14 pm

She was absorbed in her thoughts, and she noticed he comes when he almost came up.
He's very well-dressed, green looks very well at him.
When he reached her she laughed.
"Hello" once again she moved closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. He smells nice, the fragrance is discreet but intoxicating.

Her eyes followed his hand and then she smiled mischievously, "Do not flatter yourself Benjamin, I just love this shirt," she shrugged.
In fact, the shirt is really dressed for him, knowing that on her hell of a T-shirt looks good, but of course she will not admit it. He could become too overconfident.

Her eyes wandered to his left hand where she could see a little part of his tattoo
"Nice tattoo. I wonder where it ends," she winked at him and tipped finger crossed trough visible part of tattoo.
She handed him his jacket, "Thank you, it really warmed me last night. I think it smells like my perfume, so you can think of me when the next time you wear it," she laughed and then removed a stray lock of hair from her face.
"Well, where are we going?" looked at him with her blue eyes.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:39 pm

He smiled when she kissed him on the cheek so he bent and brushed his lips against her cheek. He took in her perfume and smiled as he stood back. "You smell really amazing love," He said softly.

He grinned mischievously, "I think I'm gonna like this shirt too." He said as he flattened his hand on her hip grinning at her. "Though it makes me wonder what other kind of t-shirts you have. I have seen silk and now nearly transparent, just makes me curious what other shirts you like wearing." He gave her a wicked smile, mischief sparkling in his eyes.

"Well as you can see it starts at my wrist, but I'm sure if your good you might see the rest." He grinned at her as he felt sparks travel over his skin where she touched his arm. He took his jacket, slipping his arms through it but leaving it unzipped. "I'm glad that it kept you warm last night." He smiled when she said she thought it smelled like her perfume. When he had put it on, he could in fact smell her perfume on it and it made him smile that it did. "I don't mind that it smells like your perfume." He said then watched as she tucked a stray lock from her face.

"Well you said that you wanted to get a drink. I know the perfect place to go." He gave her a wickedly mischievous face as he held out his hand to her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm

She smiled sweetly before she looked at him. "Just like you, I could get used to that smell," she looked at once again his clothes. "By the way, green is great on you," she winked at him. This is just a game, its a way to make him fall in love with her. However, this is becoming more threatened.

"Maybe one day I will show you my other shirts, and you can show me your tattoo," she suggested, laughing. When she felt his hand on her hip, she shivered slightly and smiled.
"But I must admit," she said in a whisper, "I've got a hell of a sexy t-shirts" She bit her lip and smiled.

His skin was warm under her arm. She laughed and looked at him, and then she approached to him and improved his jacket collar.
"Now you look beautiful, and oh" she came closer to him as if she want to smell his neck, "You smell like a girl" looked at him, pretending to be shocked before she began to laugh.

"Well, let's go. Lead me," she laughed. For a moment, puzzled looked at his hand. Is he kidding her? Carmen is not the type of person who holds the boy's hand. But Audrey is. She inhaled deeply and took his hand in hers.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:47 pm

He grinned thinking that there was more to this woman than what you saw. He saw her look at his clothes then say he looked good in green. "Thank you, I'm sure you'd look good in anything." He said with a smirk directed at her. He really wanted to know why he felt the walls around his heart start to tremble like they were going to fall down around him.

"Maybe, but I however wish it would be sooner rather than later." He grinned mischievously at her wanting to see how she would react to that. He saw her shiver when he put his hand on her hip, "Are you cold?" He laughed softly at her next words and bent to whisper in her ear. "I bet anything would look sexy on you." He said softly leaning back and pulling her lip from between her teeth.

He laughed when she said he looked beautiful then everything stopped as she came closer to him. "Well there was this certain girl I met who didn't have her jacket. She was freezing so i lent her mine so she wouldn't freeze on the way home. She's a fiery little red head who has the mind as sharp as a knife." He said describing her a little in his own way.

"Okay," When she took his hand he grinned widely. He put both of their hands behind her back and looked at her straight in the face. "I have to know if it's just me or if it's something more." He said cryptically then pressed his lips against hers. He felt like his body was shooting off electric currents the moment his lips met hers, then there was a warmth that spread across his body.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:44 pm

She laughed, "Not really. Plaid shirts look really bad on me," she said sincerely, then shrugged. After all, it just was not her style. Still, he looked as if all his great standing. Hes a nice, charming .. All this led Carmen to wonder why he is still free.

"Hmm," she frowned as if thinking "we'll see, maybe I'll be willing to make your wish true." she said innocently.
"Although, the guys usually imagine me naked, I dare say that you are the only one who imagines me in the clothes," she said deliberately to provoke him then smiled playfully.
"No, I'm not cold," she said simply, and shook her head.
"I told you, plaid shirts look really ugly on me," has made a grimace before she began to laugh. Long was not laughing because of some usual things like this.
When he lifted a finger her lip, she smiled mischievously and gently bit his finger.

"Oh, well then you're a real gentleman," she said approvingly feigning surprise.
"So, she is responsible for that perfume? Too bad, now you will not attract any other girl, each will think that you are taken," she said, feigning sad.

She looked at him in surprise when he put their hands behind her back. Her blue eyes looked questioningly at him.
"What did you .." did not manage to finish the sentence. He pressed his lips to her and so she is prevented to finish the thought. Audrey was supposed to move. It would be every girl do when she is kissed by the guy who knows, one day, right? Rather she kissed him gently.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:26 pm

"Well red plaid maybe but if you try maybe green might work for you." He said grinning at her softly. "However I think silk and cotton look better on you."

"I hope so, I've been very good this year." He gave her a wickedly mischievous grin. Her next words made him groan because he knew she was provoking him into thinking it. "I think your an angel with a crooked halo." He said laughing softly as he shook his head. He cocked his head to the side when she said she wasn't cold. "You shivered earlier though." He said softly trying to figure out why she did. Being an auror made him ask a lot of questions about everything. He grinned when she said that plaid would look ugly on her. "Nothing can make you ugly." He said softly. His eyes widened when she gently bit his finger when he attempted to keep her from biting her lip. He gave her a smirk as he thought of something but wasn't willing to share it yet.

"I certainly try to be." He said with a small smile.
"Yes she is. Well I'm glad that I won't be able to attract other girls, well I can't be taken yet unless she wants me." He said looking at her with interest.

He didn't know if she felt anything but he wasn't going to press the matter either. He kissed her a little bit longer before breaking the kiss. He knew that she would question him about why he kissed her or what he said before kissing her. All he knew was that he felt something when he kissed her but he didn't know if she had felt it. It was a foreign feeling to him, he didn't know what it was but he knew that he didn't feel it with anyone else.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:47 pm

"Not really, I do not like plaid," she shook her head as a child while laughing sweetly.
"Um, no, green is your color," she winked at him.
She completely ignored his next words. There's no way she will admit that she trembled for his touch. It's her rule, never say if a guy draws you.
"You say you were good? I'll have to check it first," she frowned as if not sure of his words. In fact, barely holding back not to laugh. Because of him, she laughed often.

"Why do you think that mysterious girl does not want you?" looked at him with interest.
"Well, I think you'll see over time ifshe wants you for sure," she said, smiling sweetly as a child.
"In fact, we are in the same situation, you know. I like that one boy but I do not know if he wants me as well I want him," she said, feigning that says some confidential information.

His warm lips were like a sun on her skin. He kissed her gently and sweetly, she wanted to deepen the kiss but he soon moved away.
She just looked at him with a smile but said nothing about it.
"Well, are we going? Where is that place where we are going for drink" she said simply, and then started forward. She still felt his lips on hers.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum