What is it that fate has planned? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is it that fate has planned?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 6 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:08 pm

He smiled at her words, he looked her up and down slowly and on purpose. "Yes everything about you is good." He gave her a mischievous look. "With me you'll need an imagination," He gave her a mysterious smile that was also full of promise.

"Yeah I think they are mostly for girls," He said then looked at his glass laughing softly. "It's a very manly drink. Burns at first but you feel the heat all the way down. It helps when your cold or need something strong like this." He put his empty glass on the counter and refused an offer of another one.

He looked at her when she said somewhere they could be alone. "Yes I do believe there is quite a lot of promise to be filled." He said his voice sounded rough as he said the words. He grabbed his jacket throwing it on then took her hand leading her out of the club. Once outside he pulled her off to the side and pulled her close to him, "Hold tight to me love," He said wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her tightly to him.

Once she was holding on tight he apparated to his house, they landed in his bedroom which is where he was intending to go. "This private enough?" He asked with a small smile directed at her as he took off his jacket throwing it on the back of a chair in the room.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

What is it that fate has planned? - Page 6 Empty Re: What is it that fate has planned?

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:26 pm

"With you? I can not wait," she said honestly, and then laughed. She crossed her legs as she sipped her drink, orange flavor was really refreshing in this coctail.

"I know how it works, I have drunk that many times," she laughed and shook her head.
She got up from her chair, smiling and accompanied him to the exit from the club.
When he pulled her away just smiled and nodded. She hugged him around the waist before they apparated to his room.

When they arrived, she get away from him a little and looked around. The room was beautifully decorated, but quite masculine and tidy. She expected things scattered around the room, but here it seemed as if everything had been good and clean.
She heard his question and smiled, "I think it will be enough," she looked at him.
She walked slowly to the chair, took off her jacket and hung it on a chair.
Untied her hair and let it fall freely down her shoulders.
She looked back at him and bit her lip as she slowly approached him, too slowly.
She came to him and put her hands on his shoulders. She looked him in the eye and smiled and then he was suddenly pushed to the nearest wall.
Once he found himself trapped between her and the wall, she put her hands on his head to put him closer to her and kissed him.
Her hands gently ran down his body until she reached the waist and hugged him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:04 am

Benjamin just smiled when she said she couldn't wait and watched as she crossed her legs. He looked at her orange cocktail and thought about something for a minute.

"Most women don't like the taste of rum." He said laughing softly.
He was a bundle of nerves as he walked out of the club, he only hoped he didn't mess things up.
It had been a while since he's had a woman within feet or even within the walls of his home.

He watched her as she looked around the room wondering what she thought about it. It wasn't a messy person and liked having everything where it was suppose to go.
He smiled when she said that it would be good enough for privacy.
He watched her every movement before she started walking towards him slowly.
He felt his back hit the wall and her lips on his, he groaned softly.
He took her hands and put them around his neck before picking her up. His lips never left hers as he did this and he couldn't help himself around her.
Walking the few feet to the bed, he placed her on the side of it. Breaking the kiss and leaning to whisper in her ear. "Are you sure about this? I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want to do."
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:50 am

"Rum? Why do you think about rum now?" she started laughing, "I do not like rum, but if it's in cocktails then is acceptable to me," she shrugged and looked at him.
She noticed that he was nervous and frankly, she did not know why. He did not seem like a man who has trouble with girls. On the other hand, Audrey was completely calm, and even secretly laughed.

She knew he was looking at her, probably studying her every move. For this reason, she was completely quiet and moved very slowly toward him.
She let him move her hand up to his neck, hugged him strongly and one hand put into his hair.
She felt that he detaches her from the floor before he landed her on the side of the huge bed.
And just like that, he broke the kiss.
She felt his breath on her face, and when she heard his words could not resist but rolled her eyes. The men and their false honesty. They really know how to ruin the moment by alleged manners.
She dropped her hands and slid them under his shirt. She glided gently with her hands along his body and then took off his shirt.
She put her hands on his cheeks so that she could bring him to look at her.
"Shut up, and kiss me," she laughed as she watched him in the eye.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:40 pm

"Well I'd think of something else but it wouldn't be as civilized." He said looking at her, his eyes showing how serious he was.
He hoped he didn't screw anything up since it had been almost six years. Six years since he was even with another woman, he saw how calm she was and relaxed.

When she ran her hands along his upper body to take off his shirt. He closed his eyes to the feeling of it and could feel nothing but heat from it.
He laughed when she said to kiss her and decided he wasn't going to play fair. He picked her up placing her in the middle of the bed. He kicked off his shoes then got into bed he hovered over her before bending his neck towards her. He made it seem like he was going to kiss her but decided to tease instead. He moved his head to the side of her neck and kissed her there.
Lifting his head, he kissed her with all the passion he was capable of and it was just a touch of wild. He could taste the cocktail she had been drinking on her lips.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:58 pm

"Then I will not even ask what were you thinking about," she laughed and shook her head looking at him.
She was sincerely interested in what he thinks, but decided that she would not ask him anything about that.
Instead, she continued to quietly look at him.

While she was taking off his shirt, under her hand felt his perfectly toned skin and muscles that had to be the result of a long time spent workout.
He moved them to the middle of the bed and she looked at him expectantly.
When he approached to her, opened the treasure lips ready to kiss him, but instead, he kissed her neck.
She laughed to herself, obviously he's playing dirty.
She closed her eyes, enjoying in his touch.
When he raised his head and kissed her, it was the kiss of pure passion, absolutely wild, without any tenderness.
She returned his kiss feeling in the mouth a strong taste of his drink.
She moved her hands to his back and pulled him close to her.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm

His heart was beating wildly at what had come of tonight and he was so glad that day he followed his instincts.
When she pulled him closer to her he went laying himself on her but keeping his weight on his elbows.
He broke the kiss and looked down at her, he brushed some of her hair off her face.
Giving her a wickedly mischievous smile, "I think your overdressed Miss Audrey." He said allowing her to see in his eyes how much she effected him.

FADE TO BLACK
The next day

Benjamin woke up early at nine am and looked over seeing Audrey still sleeping. He quietly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower he got dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt. The shirt was short sleeved and showed off his tattoos that covered his entire left arm and part of his right. Both arms were different from each other, his left arm was that of death, destruction, and mayhem. The right arm was justice, peace, and love. He just needed to get it finished but he couldn't seem to find the time considering it was going to take two maybe three days of three hour sessions.

After he got dressed he walked out of his room and headed to the kitchen where he son was busy eating. The nanny was there and gave him a look that said he was in trouble.

He went into the area where she was standing and said, "Ok what have I done now?"

"Your son was wondering where you were last night Benjamin. I'm only a nanny, I don't know how to tell him that his dad was out on a date." She said frustration written plainly on her face. "What time did you even get home?"

"I'm sorry, I actually had a lot of fun with this woman." He said as he watched his son, who was reading a book and eating at the same time. "I don't remember when we got here." He winced when he realized he said we.

She looked at him with a shocked expression. "We? As in you brought her here with you?" She said giving a hard stare. "Ok what have you done with my boss Benjamin because this isn't you. You told me long ago that no woman would ever walk through those doors. However if one should, it was because you found the one who didn't care who you were and made you feel things you've never felt before. Is this the same Benjamin or are you someone pretending to be Benjamin?"

Benjamin laughed at her words and said, "I am myself and not someone in disguise. Yes I did say those things about not having a woman in the house until those conditions were met. I kept my word about the conditions." He looked at her to gauge her reaction which was utter shock.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:16 pm

The morning light was coming in through the huge windows and woke up Audrey.
She turned her head to the other side and then winced. She never leaves the blinds open.
She straightened and curse at the Swiss.
She isn't in her room.
It took her a moment to remember what happened.
She came here last night with Benjamin. That's fine, but she didn't plan to spend the night here.
Hell, she never slept somewhere, that was against all her rules.
But now, here she is. Beth will be angry. Surely by now thought that the Death Eaters captured and recognized her.

She quickly got up and almost in panic began to look for her phone.
She found it in her pants that were on the floor together with her other things.
Ten messages, twenty-five calls.
She quickly sent Beth message not to worry, that she is okay and then got dressed.
Her clothing was inappropriate, especially if the boy is here. She pulled out her wand and directed it to her shirt. Canvas was no longer transparent, just plain white silk blouse.
Damn, what will she do now?
This is a completely unplanned.
She sat on the bed and put her head in her hands.
Benjamin was not in the room. Maybe she should just get out of here?
No, it wouldn't be polite.
Once upon a time, Carmen would not hesitate, just go to.
You are not Carmen anymore. -she reminded herself.

As quietly as possible get out of the room trying to find the bathroom.
She did it without much effort.
Now she would really use a shower, but now could not afford that luxury.
She had washed her teeth with his toothbrush. For God's sake, they kissed each other, certainly not a big deal if she use his toothbrush.
She looked in the mirror and tried fix hair.
It was hard because she failed to find a comb. The fingers will have to serve.
Her fingers went a couple of times through her hair as she did not lead to an acceptable condition.

Now what? Damn, what if his son is here? She isn't ready to face those little monster.
She is known as a person who is afraid of children, and now they will have to overcome the fear which is very difficult.
Put her in front of hundreds of Death Eaters who want to kill her, no problem. But put her in front of a child, and this is her end.
"Calm down Aud, you can do it" - she said quietly to herself and then walked down the stairs.
She heard voices that come probably from the kitchen, at least judging from the pleasant fragrance.
Wait, voices? One female, obviously angry and his.
Damn it, what you get yourself into?
Once again, took a deep breath while walking to the kitchen.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:06 am

"Really? She..she.." She had said looking at him with shock still written on his face.
Benjamin laughed at her face when he told her, "Yes she makes me feel all of that. Try not to look so shocked Kimmy."
"Well what is she like?" Kim said excitedly trying to get some information out of him.
He just gave her a look that said 'I'm not telling', which caused her to make a face at him. He was about to say something when he heard her come into the kitchen.
"Good Morning." He said smiling at her softly.
Kim put the dishes in the sink quickly and said, "Well I'm gonna leave you guys alone. I'll drop Jax off at school, I'll see you later boss man."

Jax jumped off his chair putting his plate in the sink, before coming over to Benjamin.
"Bye dad. I'll see you after school." Jax said when Benjamin bent down to give him a hug. "I love you daddy."
"I love you too bud. Have fun at school." Benjamin said as Jax ran over to where Kim was standing and took her hand.

Once they were gone, he looked over at Audrey.
"Are you hungry? There's some cinnamon rolls or muffins you can eat if you want them." He said gesturing towards the food sitting on the breakfast bar
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:21 am

Slowly but apparently no seamlessly she came into the kitchen.
This woman, Audrey can swear that until recently heard an angry voice and now she seemed woman is excited about something?
She looked at Benjamin and smiled, "Good morning".
However, she didn't stay long her attention at him. Her gaze went to his son, who was sitting in a chair, reading a book and eating at the same time.
Well, the child apparently does not like to waste time. However, if this boy has her father, would not go well.
Her father was always insisted that always devote completely one operation.
However, the boy is nice, he looks like Benjamin a lot.

When the woman, Kimmy, spoke Audrey returned her attention to them again.
She feels as if she's watching a movie, simply does not fit into this ordinary life.
She is a Death Eater, namely their former leader. She killed too many people, now they're looking for her for the murder of the Russian leader. Does not fit into a family that morning is about normal problems, girls and school.
Woman and Jax left the room after Jax hugged his father.

When they left, she approached him slowly.
"Can I have a hug too?" looked at him, laughing playfully and then hugged him around the waist.
She looked at the food and then shook her head "No, thank you. I prefer coffee. Do you mind if I make it?" she looked at him.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top