babies - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies - Page 7 Empty Re: babies

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:10 pm

jessica lookd at her " I am sorry maybe it just want you rim yet , maybe after graduation you'll be less stressed and can cope better, I would be happy to help you out " she said with a gentel smile "I am sure he'd want to see all of your home " she said now feeling some what stronger in her self.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Belle nodded as she listened, "Thank you Jess, that means a lot." She said she looked at Jess and smiled. "It would seem you are doing much better now, can't keep you down for long can we?" She laughed. "And so long as you have no problems about him riding, I would be glad to take him so he can see all of the grounds."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Jessica smiled to Bellle "thats great and nope can't keep a good man or woman down for long" she grined to ehr as he finally enterd her room and sat on her bed "I will just be glad to get home and relax" she said wth a sigh "the hospitals nice, Khaats done a good job with bringing it up to modern standerds but theres no place like home" she smiled back at her still.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Belle nodded, "That is very very true. It is nice here, at least I know what to look forward to when it's my turn. I hear the food is the best part." She laughed, "But you are right, it just isn't home. Now that I am back in the mansion and not at my brother's house I can't imange not being there for long."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 am

jess smiled "yeah " she said wising now she was home in her own bed "nothing like your own things around you" she grinned "but i am enjoying the time alone with out the twins" she lay down on the bed as she waited for jack to come and pick her up so see too could rest at home "thanks for keeping me company belle" she smiled..
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Belle smiled as she sat down in the chair, "My pleasure, I have enjoyed the time talking with you."

She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment, she had been feeling more and more tired as of late and she was unsure as to why that would be. Normally she had so much energy Andrian could never understand where she got it. But since the battle and breaking her ribs and cracking and bruising her hip, it seemed being stiff and tired was becoming normal.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

Andrian who had went off to buy drinks for all of them, in hope of helping everyone stay awake since they've all had a long hard day. He walked into the room where everyone sat, talking to each other. "I hope your all thirsty, got you guys some drinks," as he walked over and gently placed the drinks onto the table beside them, so that he was easy enough for him to pass the drinks over to them. He slowly handed each of them their drinks before finally handing the cup of herbal tea to Jessica. "Congratulation on the baby, Jess. What did you name it?" he asked carefully putting a hand towel around the cup to help her touch the cup without burning herself as she hold the plate in her other hand. "This should help you relax a bit more."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 am

jessica smiled "babies, twins adrian, Caitlin Khaat Dark heart and Nicolus Robert Dark heart " she said smiling as she took the herbal tea and took as ip "ow nice" she said feeling her body relax "belle hes a keeper" she said chuckling as she took another sip of her tea she glanced over at teh cot with the two small babies in "can't belive Andrew was this small once " he said with a smile as she rembered the day he came , jack had fainted clean out on the floor, "sorry just remebring how jack passed out when andrew was born" she said chuckling to her self.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top