waiting for babies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies Empty waiting for babies

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Khaat arrived at the farm before Jack and Jess. She shouted for her father, and he appeared in the kitchen in a moment. "Jess is having false contractions, Daddy," Khaat said. "I told Jack to bring her here. I think she needs to be right here now so you can make sure those babies make it here without damage to them or to her." "Quite right, Dear," Robert kissed her forehead, "Now stop worrying. I have never lost a mother or a baby in 50 years. Go open the bed in their room, and if she needs a nightgown, make her one, would you? I'm going to make her a special tea with a potion in it for her right away."

Khaat went into the yellow room that Jack and Jess had had, and set about opening the bed, and making it ready. She conjured a beautiful pink nightgown with pretty flowers on it in a soft flannel to keep her comfortable and warm. She added soft warm pink slippers for her, and then conjured a matching flannel robe and laid it on the foot of the bed. She added a vase with some beautiful pink roses in it for her and put them next to the bed. As she was doing that, her mother came in and brought a crystal pitcher of cool water and a matching glass and put it by the bed. "Very nice, Khaat. She should be very comfortable. Good work, my dear. And don't even start worrying. Your friend is in expert hands. I daresay she wouldn't get better care at your St Mungos." "I know. Thanks, Mom," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

waiting for babies Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Jack apeared out in th yard jes now becoming heave in his arms "no you don't" he said leaning down he picked her up his mucles straining but he held her as he headed for the kitchen door they were close to "any one about" he shouted as he entered he was still worried about jesica and it showed on his face "Robert, thank goodness she's getting thes contractions again " he explained "I am worried and it takes a lot to worry me" he said his hand brushing jessicas arm as he spoke, he wondered if Khaat was around yet "did Khaat arrive?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:36 pm

"Relax, son," Robert said calmly, letting them inside. He laid his hand on Jess's stomach. "She's fine now. Sometimes women just don't have an easy pregnancy. It's just that simple. The babies are asleep, and the contractions have stopped. We just are going to have her rest now. Khaat and Katherine are in the bedroom and they're getting it ready. Why don't you take Jess there and help her get changed and into bed? I'll bring her a cup of tea with a potion in it, in just a moment. Everything is alright. Really. In 50 years I have never lost a mother or a baby. I will not start now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Jack nodded and sighed and looked down at jessica "I understand sort of, But i can't help worry " he said but moved up the stairs to teh room they had occupied the last time they stayed jack manovered threw the door and across to the bed palcing her down gently on it "you'll stay here till the babys are born, and I mean in bed" he said to her gently kissing her not even bothered that two other people stood in the room with him all he cared about was jessica and his children.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:57 pm

"Come on, Jack, "Khaat said, "Mom will help Jess into bed, and we'll go make sure she has everything she needs. I need you to apparate back to your place and pack for her and bring her nightclothes, any hygiene items she'll want, and a lot of things to keep her mind off being in bed. Being bored will be her biggest obstacle. That's your department. I want you to rack your brain thinkng of things to keep her busy.No boredom allowed. Got it?" Khaat practically dragged him out of the room. "I"ll bring him back, Jess. I promise," Khaat laughed.

Katherine showed Jess the nightgown, robe and slippers, "Khaat thought you would like these," she said. "Robert wants you to have help changing and getting into bed, so lets do that before he comes in with your tea."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 pm

jess sighed as they apeared infront off the farm she felt her legs go from under her , but then she flt Jack pick her up she lent against him feeling tired now sa he moved inside she let Robert touch her belly but roled her ey at how concerned Jack was for her she knew she would be fine and he ahd nothing to worriy about but yet he still did. Now moving up the stairs to the same room she was glad when he placed her on the bed she was also glad wheh Khaat took him out "keep him as long as you want Khaat " she said giggling.

Once they were gone her smile faded and her true feelings came out as she looked at Katherine worry sat on her face "I can't help worry about the babys, all these false contractions and all " she sighed as she changed "how is he suposed to organise the wedding too if i a stuck here "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 am

"Don't you worry about that wedding," Katherine said maternally as she began to help Jess change. "He has a lot of help. You know that. We'll help him, but for now, you need to put your first priority on rest and relaxation and looking foward to those beautiful babies. We'll let you do what you can from right here, but in the meantime, you need to be in bed and taking all of Robert's potions and teas and getting some sleep."

She helped her change and helped her into bed and allowed her a couple of pillows. Robert brought in a mug of tea laced with his potions. "This will not upset your stomach. It will taste only like raspberries and vanilla. Drink it while its hot," he said, handing Jess the mug. "It will make you very groggy. Get some sleep after you finish that. You can see Jack when you wake up. I sent him home for your things. If you need anything, just call. Katherine is going to stay until your tea is gone." Robert left again.

Meanwhile, while Jess was changing, Khaat had taken Jack to the kitchen. "Please--go pack for her. She's going to only drink Daddy's tea, and it's going to make her sleep for a couple hours to relax her and reduce her own stress and anxiety. She's going to want to see you when she wakes up. She probably is going to want to see Andrew too. I suggest you go get a bag for her and be back with it and your son within the next 90 minutes, while you have time. Go. I'll stay here until you get back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 am

jessica sighed on hearing Katherine say he had help she had no choice but to leave it all now to Jack slipping into the bed she could feel the fresh sheets against her hot and tired skin " your right , but what about my dress he can't see that " she said again as she took the tea from Robert. She was suprised to find it did taste of raspberries and vanilla and she smiled "thank you both." finishing the tyea she sat bck against the pillow now feeling the warmth from the tea seeming to flow around her , her eyes became haevy , slipping down she slipped a pillow under her legs and felt her self drift off to sleep.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am

Katherine left her alone to rest and rejoined Khaat in the kitchen. "Where's Jack?" she asked. "I sent him home to get things for Jess," Khaat said. "Good. Excellent work, Dear. We'll take care of her." "Khaat,"Robert said, "You're working too hard, my dear. You're getting too tired." His fingers traced the start of a couple dark circles under her eyes. "Did you forget you're carrying my grandson or granddaoughter?" "No, Daddy," Khaat smiled. "I'm short staffed at St. Mungos, and it's needed a lot of work to bring it up to any kind of modern hospital condition." "Well, its needed that for decades, Darling. You don't need to speed through it. What if I came to work there for you for awhile?" "You? What about your job here at the apothecary?" "Oh, honey, wizards know to come here to the house to find me. You know I make all my potions here anyway. And muggle pharmacists are a dime a dozen, I'm sorry to say. And at least if I'm there, I can keep an eye on my little girl." "I'd like that," She sighed, curling into him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head softly. "I love you, Khaat,"he said. "I love you too, Daddy," Khaat said softly. "I am not going to let you carry the whole world on your shoulders," he said. She remembered, then, the box hidden at her house. "Daddy, I have to go home for a minute. I have something important. I'll be right back." "Okay," he laughed.

Khaat apparated home and grabbed her bag and Neo's robes and apparated back at her parent's kitchen. "Daddy, I need to go up to the hills." He frowned very deeply. "Now what would you be doing up at that Godforsaken place in your condition?" "I have something I believe is important to the dark lord, and I need to hide it." "You'd better let me see it," he said. Khaat showed it to him. He agreed and knew it had to be hidden. "I'll go with you," he said. "No.."Khaat began. "Khaat," Robert said firmly, "I'm going with you. Grab a jacket. It's cold in the caves." As they gathered their jackets, he kissed Katherine, "We'll be back in just a little bit. We have to do this." "I know, " Katherine smiled, "Be careful-both of you." Robert took Khaat's hand, his long tall walking staff in the other hand, and apparted them away to the caves.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Robert apparated them to a far off place he'd never told Khaat of. He felt a chill in his blood coming here again, but it was the safest place he knew of. The quartz crystal in the staff lit the inside of a dark cave. It had not visible entrance or exits. Air came in through a tiny crack in the floor. "There's water under here, Khaat, the air come in through an air pocket in the sea. It's a very odd thing, actually. Remus called this place the Cavern of Curses. I used to bring him here to wait the night out if he got very bad with the moon changes. He hated this place. Look around. There are no entrances or exits. My grandfather knew about this from a wizard who was very old when your great grandfather was very young. To my knowledge, no one else even knows it exists. This is the very safest place I know of to store your artifacts and to keep them from evil hands. " He showed her a place buried deep in the side of a wall that almost formed a natural niche in the wall. "Put them in here, and I'll seal them in," he told her. She put the robes, the box and all the stones in the niche, and he sealed them magically. It looked, for all the world, as if nothing had ever been done to the rock. "You and I are the only ones who know where to find these. And for all I care, it can die with us when we die." "I agree," she said softly. She began to feel intensely dizzy. He reached out a strong arm to steady her. "I warned you, Khaat, " he said. "You take care of everyone else, but you don't take care of yourself. You push too hard. Daddy's taking over when we get back." "Yes, Daddy," she said softly, appreciating his care and concern. "Let's get out of this ugly place," he told her softly, apparating them back into the safety and security of the farm kitchen.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top