babies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies Empty babies

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Khaat arrived only moments after she heard that her parents had taken Jessica to St. Mungo's. As usual, when it counted, her father wasted no time. He already had her admitted and into a room. She caught up with him outside the room, "Well?" Khaat asked. "Well, this is not her first, so it looks like it is going to go very quickly. This is not one I want you doing. You can be there for support because she is asking for you, but she's going to have to put up with me. This is no time for her to be picky about things."

"I agree," Khaat nodded. "Let me go see if Jack is here yet and see if I can get him to not think he has to come in and try to be strong for her. I'd rather not have to try to pick him up off the floor, thank you."

"Good idea," Robert smiled. "Your mother is with Jess right now. Its all under control for the moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

babies Empty Re: babies

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

jack mved down the corridors looking for the right room Jessica was in when he saw Khaat "where is she how is she ?" his mind now going fast each question followed by another he took a moment to pause followed bu a deep breath "Khaat where is she?" he asked again now looking like a cat on a hot tin roof "I want to go in with her " he sked forgetting the last time he had he'd passed out cold.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm

"She's in a room," Khaat said, "My father and I are going to make sure your twins will get here in one piece. She is in labor, and Daddy says it looks like it won't be long. I want you to just go and try to relax. The last thing I need in there right now is for you to go in, panic, and faint. That would not at all be healthy for Jess. Jack, much as I care about you, I have to think of Jess and those babies first. Go into the waiting room and pace or drink coffee or something. I promise we'll keep you updated."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Jack saw the waiting room he she knew well and nodded "take care of her and those kids" he said looking worried at ehr as he moved into the room , pacing was exacty what he did back and forth he had drunk three cups of coffee before he finally sat down to wait.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:31 pm

jessica felt as if her back was on fire as she cried out from the bed she had been placed on "wheres jack, wheres Khaat!!" she called out as she clung to the bed rails as she felt another contraction hit her "I though the second was ment to be faster, ow this is taking for everahh" she cried out as the sesation to push came again. .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Khaat joined her father and her mother Khaat and her mother served as midwives and coaches and her father put himself in charge of Jessica's care. Khaat knew it was far better that way, even if that wasn't what Jess wanted. Khaat sat with her by the hour and helped her weather out the labor.

Her father eased Jess's pain as much as he could with his strongest pain relief spells so that, predominantly, all she would feel would be pressure. Overall, Khaat knew it was going smoother, but much faster than what Jess had experienced in Hagrid's hut awhile back.

The hours seemed to drag for awhile, and then, Robert delivered the first child. A boy. Very small, but very healthy. Not more than 30 minutes later, he delivered the second child, a wee bit smaller--a girl. The boy weighed in at 4 pounds 12 ounces, and the girl weighed 4 pounds, 9 ounces. Both were very healthy. And Robert was making sure that Jess was healthy as well. Katherine washed and weighed the babies, diapered them, wrapped them in blankets, all while Robert was tending to Jess and Khaat was providing support. Then Katherine laid both babies beside Jess so she could see them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 pm

jessica smiled as she saw the two bundels she felt exausted but happy "a boy and a girl " she asked seeing the colors of the blankets around them "jack will be happy , andrew won't he wanted two sisters" she could not help fight the sleep that wanted to take her over , glancing at Robert she smiled "thank you" she said with a very tired sigh looking back at Khaat she thanked her too passing the girl to Khaat as she looked down at the boy "he looks like andrew did when he was born". It was then she realised "we don't have any names, erm by the way wheres Jack?" she asked looking around the room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

"I made him wait outside," Khaat said, "I didn't want to have to pick him up off the floor. Let me tell him the worst is over. " Khaat went out and found Jack. "You have a new son and a new daughter," She smiled, "And everyone is just fine. If you hurry, you can see Jess before she falls asleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 am

jack sat in a chair hald asleep when Khaat came back in , his face lit up with a grin as she told him he had another son and a daughter "thank you Khaat, what room are they in? " he asked after kissing her cheek as he waited for her to show him what room she was in he was happy now that he ahd his children adn Jess would be fine he ahd worried there may have been complications with one twin but nothing and he was relived.

Walking into the room he smiled seeing her with the two bundles moving to her he could not help himsef he lebnt down and kissed each baby and then jessica he lingerd on her before one baby started to cry "I think hes hungry" he said taking the girl from her holding her in his arms "shes beautiful " she smiled to Robert "when can she come home?" he asked knowing that would be what jess would ask if she wasn't so tired.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

"If all goes well, you should be able to take her home sometime tomorrow or the next day," Robert said, "It just depends on how she does. If she does go home tomorrow, it will be late afternoon. And, yes, she can go home to her own home. The babies seem to be doing well, so there should not be any reason to keep them here any longer than that unless something happens. They are a bit early, but that's okay. They're not in any real danger now. They just small."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top