babies - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies - Page 5 Empty Re: babies

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Jess looked at Jack who loked lost "haha I don't think hes thought it threw that far yet" she said grinning "your right though maybe it would be better doing it that way then mary could look after the twins and Andrew while Jack comes and gets me " she said .

Jack nodded tothem both "yeah, I could do that Khaat, would be better if they all came home together but jess's safty and those of our children first" he said grinning down at Jessica "I'll leave you two both for nowI have somthing I need to do" kissing the twins he then kissed jessica and waved good by as he headed for he door.

Jessica chuckled "Humm must be very important if he's leaving his children" she said sitting back up "ok I'd like o takeanother walk but a short one , to the bath room"she grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Khaat helped her to the bathroom, and while Jess was in there, Robert came in. "How's the new mom?" he asked Khaat.

"Very weak. Tired," Khaat said. "She's not ready yet. Could barely go the minimum distance up the hallway, and it drained her."

"I'll check her myself. That might tell us something subtle that is maybe not right yet. The other thing you need to remember is that she had quite a stretch of bedrest. That strips her of her strength. The longer she's off her feet, the weaker she becomes. She'll need some time to bounce back. But I promise, I'll check her."

"Thanks, Daddy," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Jessica moved out the bathroom slowly and smiled to see Robert "don't say it, i look and feel like an old woman " she paused for a moment then continued walking to the bed and sittng down relising she ahd done that slightly quiker than her first walk "must be getting better at this " she said chuckling as she lent over to check the twins "amazing still sleeping" she said brushing her hand across nicolus's cheek.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Belle had excused herself to call Andrian shortly after Khaat's arrival, but now she returned and walked back in. She smiled at Khaat and Robert berfore turning to Jess and then she saw the babies again. She crept a little closer and spoke in soft tones. "They still are just beautiful." She took a deep breath and sighed, "And I just love the smell of new baby, nothing like it in the world."

Though Belle had no younger family of her own, she had baby sat for woman when she was younger who had had four children, Belle had been there for every single one. She looked back to Jess, "Congrats again Jess."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Robert ushered everyone out for a moment so he could check Jessica. He checked her completely and said, "Well, I think it is an accumulation of all that time on bedrest. I did rather expect it, actually. You're going to need time and gentle exercise to get on your feet and then a complete physical fitness program to get back into form. I think you and Jack should join Khaat's fitness center downstairs. its well worth it. A good place to spend an hour or an afternoon. If we can come to a reasonable compromise about what you will and won't try to do when you get home, I might be willing to release you today."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Jess smiled to Robert " yes you are right , adn I would love to join, may be just the thing to get back on my feet quicker and back into my prebaby shape too" she grinned as she looked at him as he said she could go home "ow, Robert that sounds wonderful" she said "I'll do what ever you ask me to , I just want to get these two into there own nursary and soak in a hot tub with jack" she said grinning "no , no more children for me" she said brething out along sigh "having the twins decide to show early was too much of a shock"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 pm

"Well, then if you want, I can cast a temporary spell to prevent pregnancy, but it won't last forever. About 90 days is about all it lasts. You'll have to decide by then if you want me to stop that permanently. It is, basically, very similar to what muggles call a tubal ligation. But it can be done in a few minutes with virtually no pain or side effedts. Or, we can do a vasectomy in even less time than that, with no pain whatsoever, and no side effects at all. You two will need to choose. Personally, until your health is better, I'd rather Jack choose the vasectomy. But you two will need to discuss that. I want the twins released first, and then he can come back for you. You can go any time after lunch. I'll leave a list of written instructions for you, along with a list of prescheduled follow up appointments and two passes to the fitness center. Any questions?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 pm

jess shook her head "I would have to discuss this with jack when he comes back ,but the temprary one sounds good for now I don't fancy becoming pregnant again right after having these two " she said with a sigh "as for perminant like i said i'll have to speack to jack when he comes back" her hand gently brushed Niclous small hand
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 pm

"I do understand," he said. "And I would not advise you do anything different until the two of you talk. " He cast the spell over her quickly and easily. "You should not feel one ounce different," he told her, "But, trust me, it is very effective. However, as I said before, if we talk about permanent control methods, given your helath issues, my first preference would be for us to take care of it through Jack rather than you. I won't keep you from your admirers any longer. I am going to leave a strong vitamin potion for you with your discharge papers. Take it exactly as it is directed daily. I would think you will be feeling a lot more like yourself by the time you come to see me for your first follow up. If anything comes up, please come back immediately. Good luck," he smiled, shaking hands with her. He took his leave of her. He went back out into the hallway and said to her friends and an attendant who was getting accustomed to following Robert, "I am discharging her after lunch. I am discharging the babies whenever their father comes back to get them." He turned to the attendant, "Schedule her follow ups with me please at the normal intervals, get her and her husband a family pass to the fitness center, and also give her a vial of postnatal vitamins please--the red bottle, not the blue one. Schedule follow ups for the babies at the normal intervals for premature infants, and make sure she gets a delivery of formula for wizard infants so she doesn't have to resort to that muggle powdered crap. Use the Gold formula--its far superior to the white label formula, and its better for premature infants. She isn't going to have enough milk to breastfeed two babies. Make sure you get her plan from her as to how she is going to care for, basically 3 babies at the same time because Andrew isn't that old. She's going to need help, and lots of it. Encourage her to make full use of her family and friends. "

He turned to Belle, "You can certainly go back in and resume your visit. I apologize for my interruption. Khaat, could I see you please?" Khaat followed him away from the room door and into an empty room and waved the door shut.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

jess sighed looking at the two small children but she could not help smile as niculus seem to open his eyes fo a moment he had jacks eyes she watched as a helper brought som things for her including a bottle of potion and a not detailing somthings she had to do , she sighed as she sat waiting for jack to come back.

Jack walked in with a large bunch of roses and a smile "hey i belive they can come home , you too this afternon "he said kissing her "I caught Robert ut side and he told me, these are for a wonerful woman" he laid them cross her lap then looked into the crib.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top