babies - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies - Page 2 Empty Re: babies

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

Jack looked down only now noticing there small size "now you say , yeah they are " he smiled "i'd say she dantie" he grined then his face turned to shoke "names we haven't got names , she wasn't due yet so we hadn't chosen any" he felt jess hold his arm "in time" she said smiling , he smiled down to her turning he placed the girl into a plastic crib next to the bed where she fell asleep the boy fnished feeding and jessica handed him to jack where on he imidiatly burped and spit up on him "ow nice , definaly a mommys boy" he chuckled as he placed him next to his sister then wiped off the baby milk from his shirt "guess i will have to get use to that again" he smiled but as he looked over he saw jessica had fallen asleep, he glanced at Robert waiting for him to say it was all right.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

"She's fine,"Khaat reassured Jack. "She just needs some sleep now. We'll make sure we take the babies to the nursery so she can get some rest. The quicker she rests up, the faster she'll be ready to go back to her own home and start to feel like life is beginning again. That will help her a lot emotionally if she doesn't feel like life has stopped for her because she's had a couple of new kids."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

Jack could not hlp but yawn himself "yeah I think we both have a lot of work ahead of us" he said leaning down he gently kissed her head brushing a stray strand of hair from her face as he smiled down at her "if she's up to coming home we'll have to think of names to call them ,can't call them baby girl and boy all the time" he smiled loking down into the crib where it looked as if the two held hands " Caitlin, i think for the girl it wil be Caitlin, jessica said once she like that name, Caitlin Khaat Dark heart" he smiled looking up at Khaat "I hope you don't mind?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:42 am

"No, I don't mind," Khaat smiled. "Thank you. So, what are you going to name your son? Any thoughts about that?" Robert finally finished caring for Jessica and cleaning up the mess. "You might need an extra hand for a bit until Jess gets into a routine with them and gets a bit of her strength back. That shouldn't take long because she's strong, and wizard deliveries are far less stressful than muggle ones. You can stay just a bit, but then you need to go home and get some sleep and prepare to bring your family home tomorrow."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 am

jack nodded and smiled "we thought about Nicolas Robert Dark Heart" he said glancing at Robert "after the man who delivered him" he said grinning at him "thank you Robert i would not have wanted any one else looking after them" he walked over and shook his hand "if shes asleep i'll go home now so to be back before she wakes besides i have to tell andrew hes a big brother now" he grinned "that will be fun " he could not help yawn again the excitment now gettinjg to him to. Walking over he gently kissed Caitlin and Nicolas then moved to Jessica again "night my love" he whispered softly to her before kissing her and smiling. he turnd and heade for the door stping he looked at Khaat and Robert and smiled "thank you again both of you." he said then left to sleep and freshen up.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 am

Khaat watched as Robert made sure the babies were taken to the nursery, and then he and her mother apparated home, tired, a job well done. Khaat stayed for awhile longer to be sure things stayed good. She didn't believe Rob would miss her. After all, there was an open bar at the ball. She figured after all these hours with her being gone, he was probably well marinated.

She apparated home, changed clothes and sat down in her study to read. Unfortunately she didn't make it to stay awake more than about ten minutes once she sat down with her book. She fell asleep with the book in her hands.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 am

(OOC: Can we just pretend I was in the waiting room? Being as Belle would not have left Jessica now when she had refused during the ball.)

Belle had waited in the waiting room, pacing back and forth the skirt of her gown swirling around her legs as she did so. She didn't know how Jack could actually sit there, she had tried twice and had ended up jumping right back up to pace.

When Khaat had come out she was relieved and had decided to allow the family those first moments, Jess would be awake in the morning and then there would be time to talk to her and congradulate her. She turned to Andrian and smiled, having dragged him with her at his word that he would stay with her, and smiled.

She then left, planning to return in the morning baring gifts for her friend and the new additions to the family.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 am

Khaat arrived back at St. Mungos early, having slept soundly for a few hours in her place on the study sofa, still sitting up with a book on her lap that had fallen from her hand. She had a painful crink in her neck from sleeping sitting up.

She was there drinking coffee, rubbing her sore neck and standing at the nursery window, looking at Jess's babies, who were sleeping. She was wondering if Abbey would be that size, or would look much like either of those.

She heard her father behind her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:48 am

Robert saw Khaat standing watching the babies, and she was deep in thought, drinking her forbidden french roast, and rubbing an apparently painful neck. He went over to her. "Got a kink in there this morning?" he asked gently, starting to massage her neck and shoulders. "Oh, yes," she moaned softly.

"Fell asleep over a book again, huh?" he asked, knowing her habits well, "You only do that when you're stressed. What's the matter, Khaat? I thought we did a good job last night. Everything ended well, didn't it? So what's bothering you?"

"Daddy, will Abbey be as beautiful as these babies?" she asked. "Will there ever be anyone standing outside the nursery window like this looking at Abbey?"

"Hmm," Robert sighed. "Feeling a little lonely today, are we? Well, first of all, if you have Abbey here, not only will you have every employee here, but every Order member, probably most of the Ministry since you are the Chief Warlock, and as I recall, you have a lot of students that you have either living with you or who still remember you from being their professor at Hogwarts. I think we'll have to create waiting lines." He laughed gently. "But the last I knew you hadn't decided if you were having her here or at home with your mother and I as midwives."

"Well, I'll have you two either way, but no, I haven't decided where yet," She replied.

"And, I might be a bit biased, but I think Abbey will be gorgeous. But that's not the issue, is it? You missed Rob altogether, didn't you?"

"Yep. Fell asleep on the sofa, never made it upstairs. He was gone again before I ever woke up. I honestly didn't think marriage was supposed to be like two ships constantly passing. That's not what I wanted. I expected to see him every once in awhile."

"You will. The first years are the hardest. Give yourselves some time. It'll smooth out. Believe me. You are not the first couple to get a rocky start. Nor will you be the last. It'll all work out. Trust me. You're just lonely, and dealing with some sleep deprivation. And, if I know you, that's all you've fed my granddaughter this morning."

"She likes french roast," Khaat sighed, sipping on her cup

"No, she does not. You do," Robert laughed. He told a fellow healer, "Do me a favor, please. Would you order a proper English breakfast for Mrs. Dent, here, and have it charged to my account and delivered to her office straight off." The healer disappeared as Khaat sighed heavily. "Khaat," he said to her reprimandingly.

"I know, Daddy," she said quietly, hearing all his unspoken words.

"Not one more ounce, Khaat," He warned, "I mean it. Not one. You start turning this around. You have no idea how this affects Abbey, and how this is going to affect you for a very long time after she's born. You wouldn't begin to put up with this from a patient. And I am not going to tolerate it from you. You get that?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, going into the nursery to see the babies. A nurse was starting to get them ready for a morning bath. Khaat just stood and watched for a moment and then left, heading for her office, not wanting to wake Jess just yet. Robert sighed heavily, hating it when she was feeling overwhelmed like this.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 am

Belle appeared at the hospital and after finding out Jessica was still asleep decided to get a look at the twins. That was of course after she left the bunches of roses and lilies, charmed to be blue and pink, all around the room. Along with two stuffed kitties, one black with white and the other white with black.

As she made her way towards the nursery she began to reflect on the child Andrian and her had lost very recently. She had been told she could indeed still try for children which made her heart soar, and she was determined that they try just as soon as she was out of school and settled down.

She caught a glimpse of herself in a window and paused to take a look. Her raven hair was in a long braid and over her shoulder with a few stray pieces framing her face. She had on a black baby-t with a glittery fairy on the front in blues and purples with a pair of black jeans that hugged her tightly before flaring out at the bottom. They covered the her whole shoe, which for once was just a pair of black skater shoes.

"Not bad, at least I won't scare that babies." She joked with herself before going on her way and coming upon Khaat and Robert. "Um, sorry I don't mean to interupt, I just wanted to cue at the little ones." She explained.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top