babies - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies - Page 4 Empty Re: babies

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Jessica beamed as she saw the two small babys in a small crib "there beautiful and Im fine a bit sore but fine" Jack lifted Caitlin and placed her in Jessica's arms "it was Caitlin Khaat we decided on wasn't it?" she smiled again as he nodded "good, the name is perfect for her , erm... Khaat could you come here for a moment" she said both her and jack smiling at an unspoken secret the shared there eyes sparkiling as he held Nicolus in his arms looking like the proud father that he was.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Khaat went over to Jess. They were beautiful babies. She looked at them, sleeping peacefully in their parents' arms. Hopefully Abbey would be so blessed to have some moments of peace. Her mind wandered for a moment wondering if she had done irrepairable damage to her child. Her father had reassured her over and over that Abbey was fine, but she was still very apprehensive. "They're gorgeous, Jess," she said, smiling.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Jess held Caitlin up to her "Khaat we'd like to ask if you'd be their god mother?" she asked hoping she would say she would as she was the only person they knew and trusted to ask. Jack placed Nicolus in Jessicas arms " Nicolus Robert " she said as the small baby grippd her hand " ah hes the kicker " she said smiling up to both of them as she waited for Khaats desition.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Khaat smiled, "I would be honored. Thank you. You know, though, I do spoil my godchildren relentlessly. I have a couple other godchildren from old schoolmates of mine, and I spoil the daylights right out of them. I keep trying to tell them its a lot like grandparenting. We have 'spoiling rights. So how are you feeling, Jess? I'm sure Daddy will check you, but are you feeling like you'd like to go home to your own home today?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 pm

jess smiled as she heard her accept being god perant "I feel much better now Khaat, A little sore in my tummy but yes I would like that very much, besides i hear a certain boy wants to meet his brother and sister" she said grinning as she saw the shoked look on Jacks face. " think being in my own bed and my own home would be good ,ow i didn't disterb the ball did I, I 'd hate to think i upset it , it was Matts night" she would feel bad if she had.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 pm

"No, " Khaat said. "I think there was enough going on that it ended up alright. Now, first things first. Jack, if you won't mind replacing those two in their cribs, lets see if Jess can walk. I can't release her unless I can reassure Daddy she can walk. Just take her up the hall a short way and back, please." Khaat reached for Caitlin. She took her and held her for a moment. She never tired of holding a baby. There was something always wonderful in that. She placed her in her crib, watching Jack put Nicolas in his. Khaat got out Jess's robe and helped her put it on before she got up. "Not far, now. Just a short way," Khaat cautioned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Jessica sat up slipping the robe around her before moving her legs over the side of the bed with a deep breath she slowy stood up wincing at teh stiffness and slight pain she felt. She was glad when she finally stood upright , with her hand holding Jack and his ar behind her she slowly took a step forward, pausing then she took anothershe walked even if it was slowly.

Returning she sat on the bed exausted "ok, I don't think I could do that again" she aid as she sat back on the bed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Khaat sighed. "Then you're not ready to go yet," Khaat said. "If you can't get up and around, I can't release you. I realize you're going to be tired, but you have to be better than this before we can release you. You're welcome to ask Daddy if you disagree. I'm sure he'll be here any minute."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Jess sighed "I understand Khaat , maybe this afternoon once i've had a chance to rest it will be better " she said holding Jacks hand she was alittle diapointed but she also jknew that having twins was a strainuoise thing on her body as it would take a little time to get back to normal "no Khaat I trust your word beside its not that bad here"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 pm

"Then, I'm going to leave you to rest. We might talk about releasing the babies in a separate release before you, Jess. Jack will have enough to get you home, let alone two babies. Unless you two have a plan on how you're going to get the four of you through the floo network. I think Jack could handle the babies, but I'm not so sure he has enough hands to cope with alll of you. Have you both thought about that? Especially if Jess is still so weak?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top