Addie's Babies.

Addie's Babies.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addie's Babies.

Post by Apollo Zabini on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Here's an updated (and hopefully easier to respond to) list of my folks.

STUDENTS:
Spoiler:

GRYFFINDORS: N/A

HUFFLEPUFFS:

Christian Zabini. 17. Seventh year in the fall. Twin to Apollo, co-Leader of Potter's Army.
Plot ideas: Rivals. Study buddies. (Maybe) Someone who's into him even though he's with Charlotte.

Nicole Greyback. 13. Third year. Might have a crush on Jonathan Finch-Fletchley.
Plot ideas: Someone asking about her family so she can be weird about it. Maybe someone who is keeping up with what's happening to the Order, so they can mention Oliver (one of her cousins)

RAVENCLAWS: N/A

SLYTHERINS:

Apollo Zabini. 17. Seventh year. Apprentice at St. Mungo's. Definitely still (secretly) dating Lily Potter.
Plot ideas: Purebloods treating him like an outcast because he dated Lily and people found out - even though they think the two broke up. People at St. Mungo's who need help and get stuck with the apprentice.

Naomi Mulciber. 16. Fifth year. Was kidnapped/tortured, came back very different.
Plot ideas: Someone who thinks they can make her into her old, nice self - but who inevitably becomes her rage target. Someone stupid enough to have a crush on her so she can be all weird about it. Someone nice to her even though she doesn't deserve it, to make her feel guilty-ish.

GRADUATES:
Spoiler:

"OTHERS:"

Katherine "Kit" Avery. 18. Former Ravenclaw/drop-out. Used to be really ill, now she's just really evil.
Plot ideas: Someone runs into her who used to want to be her friend but they discover she's just a nightmare now. Someone trying to figure out why she's different/what's wrong with her this time. Someone who acts against her/her family in some way so they're on her radar.

Lucien Holt. 17. Former Durmstrang student (until 2nd year). Was sold to a Muggle family and rescued by Robert Lupin & co.
Plot ideas: Lucien thinks of himself as almost sub-human because he's bad at everything and was literally sold by his parents, so someone trying to prove him wrong could be interesting. He also has this really naÔve hero-worship thing going regarding Ducky Baker, so anyone trying to poke holes in that could piss him off.

MUGGLES:

Barnaby Fontaine. 25. Former curator at a Museum along the southern coast of England. Frank Longbottom's new friend/magic enthusiast.
Plot ideas: He's living halfway in and halfway out of the Wizarding world right now, so people who notice him might be curious. He's moved to London since discovering magic and helping with a super illegal heist, so he could use some other friends/potentially some sort of love interest.

DURMSTRANG GRADUATES:

Avery Bishop. 26. Mother, widow. Helps with Dragon "wrangling" at the Ministry.
Plot ideas: Anybody who dislikes Keiran is an automatic dislike for Avery. Someone showing interest in Teddy would make her super jealous. Anything to do with rumors about her husband's death or any threats towards her daughter would just destroy her.

Simon Marek. 22. Former Seeker for Puddlemere United. Former Azkaban resident.
Plot ideas: People who don't believe he's innocent, or people who do. (Note: He didn't commit the murder he was charged for). Some sort of love interest - maybe even one with a child, considering if they find out then all manner of mess could happen.

HOGWARTS GRADUATES:

Adrienne Reynolds. 20. Former Ravenclaw/Former Professor. Writer for the Daily Prophet.
Plot ideas: She's been tricked into writing false articles before, so people trying to take advantage of her are welcome, though it won't go well. She's had a TON of relationship drama, and could really just use some friends at this point. She doesn't really have any. Maybe a roommate or something, since she's moved out of Selwyn's place and doesn't trust Kaiden anymore.

Arthur Yorke. 23. Vampire. Former Slytherin. Betrothed to Fiona Grimm but unhappy about it.
Plot ideas: Arthur fears he can never truly love someone after seeing what happened to his father, so people who might challenge that could be interesting. He and Fiona are looking for ways out of their engagement - though not necessarily as a team; so they could maybe use some help there. And then vampire crews who want him to be their friend or whatever, good luck.

Dax Landvik. Just turned 20. Former Gryffindor. Super messed up. Super out for revenge against Gabby Short.
Plot ideas: People looking for some easy money could join his little band of miscreants. People with any information about Gabby would be paid a fair amount if Dax could get his hands on them. Gryffindor graduates who recognize him and call him by his old name - immediate enemies.

Declan Arryn. Nearly 32. Former Gryffindor. Owner of the Leaky Cauldron.
Plot ideas: Dec and Dom recently found a little girl who was a run-away from a really destroyed family. People who want to poke their noses in could be interesting, I guess? Not really looking for people to mess with their relationship at the mo, since that's happened like, a lot already - but Dec has some newfound problems and fears that he could use a healer or just a friend, even, to help with.

Frank Longbottom. 24. Former Gryffindor. Mystery man, to some extent.
Plot ideas: People who need information or stolen items recovered, they can be referred to Frank. If he thinks the job is morally sound, he'll do it for a certain amount of money. His family think he can't hold down a job, but really he's made enough so far that he doesn't see a point when he could keep doing undercover work instead. So people probably think he's a screw-up, much like Rose, who is his new person of interest. He could use some others, though, too.

Henry Tross. 29. Former Gryffindor. Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports.
Plot ideas: He could use a better love interest than the NPC I have just to give him some angst. Declan is his best friend but Dec's been busy with Dom so Henry could use some pals. He also goes on super reckless missions nobody assigns him because he has a weird lack of self-worth and figures he needs to do something worthwhile to mean much or earn any respect.

Hermione Granger. 50. Former Gryffindor. Nearly divorced Ron years ago but Harry's disappearance/assumed death saved them. Head of PR, basically, at the Ministry.
Plot ideas: Anyone wanting to apprentice with her would be welcome, probably. She's a little bit more hard-edged than she used to be. She is still a member of the Order, though less involved now than before. She's also super worried about Rose, so family members would be cool for her to talk to.

Keiran Hayes. Merlin, how to keep this short. Just turned 30. Headmaster at Hogwarts/Former Ministry Department head/Former head of Slytherin. Father. Divorced.
Plot ideas: LOL a birthday party for Keiran would be utterly hilarious. What a nightmare. Students misbehaving and being sent to his office in past threads or this coming fall. Someone wanting to apprentice with him (he's doing a lot of research that likely will lead nowhere but he's obsessed with it and could use some help). Anyone who ever needs a reason to blackmail him, know that his kids are the key to doing that.

Oliver Connolly. 23. Former Hufflepuff. Former leader of the Order. Disfigured and heartbroken.
Plot ideas: He'll be returning to the Order's line of sight soon, but people should be either outraged or afraid because of him. After the fire, he's been living somewhere in secret, but he'll be discovered soon, which could raise alarm for some. He also broke off his engagement and now could use a best friend or someone to help him get over that and his newfound inability to look himself in the eye.

Safiya Jordan. 26. Former Hufflepuff. Werewolf. Secretary to the Minister of Magic.
Plot ideas: She'll flirt with just about anybody. She's hiding her werewolf-ness from her coworkers in an attempt to learn about them for James Blood, but she's starting to like them. People who find out/try to help her could be nice!

Last edited by Apollo Zabini on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Profile ll Shipper ll Plotting
Apollo Zabini
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 529
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Addie's Babies.

Post by Charlotte Waldorf on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Okay so I'll just put here sugestions and you can see if something works for you

Christian - One word; Mia. If you need rivals she should definitely be on your list, she would just enjoyin teasing him and trying to annoy him

Apollo - Charlotte. It would be really easy to make her come to the hospital. Maybe she injured leg during her first training for Quiddich team? They can also use that thread to talk about the job

Naomi - Darian always can have crush on her if you want. He is just that guy who easily fall for girls

Nicole - I have two Greyback if you want something like family reunion

Kit - Katya would just be perfect for her once she is approved. Katya just care too much about everything and she is just 2 years older so they can know each other from the school. Katya is that kind of person who would try to figure out what is wrong with Kit and constantly try to find a way to make her good again

Simon - I have Corrine if you are up to try if they works together as friends or lovers. She has son. Even if she looks evil (she is Death Eater because of her brother) she is actually really nice person

Dax - We already have thread for him and Polina, but I like him a lot so *trows all character at him*

Henry - If you want love for him I would be mean enough to offer Beatris. I'm really not sure how that would work because duh, it's Beatris we are talking about but it could be really interesting

and we still need Beatris/Safiya thread
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Oooh, yes. Christian does not like Mia XD Good idea. OH. Picture her coming into QQS while Charlotte and Christian are both working.

Apollo helping her because of Quidditch would be fascinating. I wonder if Charlotte knows about Christian's accident? If not, that could make things really interesting. It could be one of the things that leads to her deciding to break up with him, because he'd have a lot of trouble being supportive of that. Like, he wouldn't go to matches because it freaks him out too much and stuff. And Apollo wouldn't tell her because he doesn't think it's his place. So she wouldn't get it. Because in the end, he won't manage to break up with her, but will instead try to get her to dump him so she isn't so hurt by it.

LOL Naomi wouldn't know what to think if Darian was into her. Like, picture him showing up to places she'll be over the summer - on accident at first and then on purpose, and she just gets super pissed XD

Well, Nicole knows she's a Greyback obviously, but she doesn't consider the other Greybacks family. They're only half siblings and she's been taught that people related to her might be cruel. so she'd be hesitant to talk to them but if they were persistent she might listen.

Katherine cannot be made to feel better, so you know. Like, any attempts would be futile, so if you're cool with that then she can bother Kit as much as she likes XD Kit might not be very nice, though.

I mean, the thing about Simon is that he was put in Azkaban for several years because he was accused of murdering a three-year-old girl, but really a former friend of his did it. And Simon knows it but can't prove it. He's super smooth and everything in order to cover up how upset he is about losing his Quidditch career and the fear of people learning who he is. So he tries not to get close to people but if she starts to like him and then finds out who he is, she might start hating him instead.

I definitely lost the thread for them. But Dax is pretty interesting so he's rather open. He works at QQS so he'll meet Charlotte there. He also lived in the flat above the shop but he's moved so Christian can come back for summer.

Henry's kind of a cad, tbh. Like, he means well but he can come off as something of an immature idiot. Probably because he's seen romance go badly so easily. He's someone that could have a really toxic relationship and it not be weird. I don't know what you're looking for with Beatris though.

And yeah, I keep forgetting that one. :/ If you want to start it I can look at it, but I'm super busy from tomorrow until Sunday and have some other threads I need to get to first.
Christian Zabini
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 204
Occupation : Co-Leader of Potter's Army l Deed Holder of Quality Quidditch Supplies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Then Mia will come, of course. And she will be super amused because they are both there and she will just keep talking to Christian that he should break up with Charlotte and that he is traitor lol I'm not sure how Charlotte would react but I think it can be super funny

Charlotte doesn't know about accident so it would be interesting to see how she would react because she would definitely want him to support him and she will be really mad when he doesn't do that. So I guess we have a deal there

Darian can be really annoying sometimes and stubborn so I guess we can just see how Naomi would react. He probably wouldn't take no as answer once when he decide to ask her to go out with him lol

I can see Katya trying to make some connection with Nicole but maybe we can leave that for later? On the other hand, Beatris just doesn't care enough to try anything

Katya won't care if Kit can't be better, she would still try to fix her. Maybe we can try with that and see how it would go?

Corrine would definitely hate him if she knows that. She is really nice but even thinking that he is killer could be too much for her. But maybe we can have thread so you can help me with plot where she leave her fiancee?

I have thread for Polina and Dax in tracker so I'll send it to you on pm if you want

I'm looking for everything when we come to Beatris. She is that character with who I want to try everything, expecially things that could be bad for her because she is not that kind of character who is supposed to have happy ending

It's my time for bed so I'll probably be able to start that thread tomorrow
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine "Kit" Avery on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Completely agree with all of that! And yeah, we can do Simon/Corinne and see if it helps. Maybe just someone showing interest - however surface level - would help her along that path.

No worries, then, on Katya! Fair game, as far as Kit is concerned. May as well. Kit hasn't done much at all lately and I miss her. Also, same for Nicole - I'm up for whatever with Katya.

I can just look at your tracker; no worries about sending the link. I just lost it somewhere along the way.

And that sounds perfect for Beatris and Henry, then. He's like the Order's reckless Han Solo type of guy, but with better morals than Han. So she'll probably think he's nuts, but maybe their attraction is more physical and then it sort of dies out at some point because they can't get over the other parts?
Katherine "Kit" Avery
Drop Out
Drop Out

Number of posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Then we agree about everything

Now we just need to see which threads we will start first
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 40
Species : Werewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:23 pm

A* timing. Really, just as I'd convinced myself to step back and take it slow with the plotting xD. The temptation is too real. †

I'm working on my own request at the mo' but essentially of my current characters I'm only really opening Phae and Pavo (and Maddie, depending on need) up for new plots for now. So, off the top of my head:

Phae:

This one is a loooong time coming, but I might have an idea for Saf/Phae.

If you need purebloods for Mai to interact with, I think this could be really interesting. Now that Phae's more settled, she'll be much more amenable to being nice in general and she does need people to care for. I'm working on getting this part of her plot to finally kick off, but some developments on the horizon would give her good reason to sympathize with women who've suffered due to their relationships with pureblood men and their families. They're the same age and already have an in with Frank, depending on how you HC that relationship after the infamous events of the past autumn.

I see that Lucien belongs to you and they're both at S&J so colleague bonding time maybe? ("bonding" used very loosely here lol). I think she can potentially help with both your goals for him- I'd like to explore her more compassionate nature, and if given cause I don't doubt she'll be nothing but scornful of Ducky. Given they'll presumably be working in close proximity there is space for a solid professional relationship of some sort to develop here, I think.

And at some point, potential run-ins with the heist lot?

Pavo:

The only immediate thing that comes to mind is a detention with Keiran, potentially leading to an apprenticeship of some sort at the Ministry. I'm not aiming to get him in major trouble just yet, but I'd like to set up a foundation for some really fraught relationships with authority figures later on. And I figure since Kegs deserves to get some of his mojo back, attempting to push Pavo back in line might be gratifying, if only temporarily.

I will also say that an awkward 30th birthday do could probably be arranged if you'd like Maddie (and by proxy, @Teddy R. Lupin) to well-meaningly make a small effort at the staff room one day. But that completely depends on what you had in mind, obviously (can't tell if serious or not so throwing the offer out anyway xP)

And I will also say that I am fascinated by Oliver's plot so although I can't think of anything right now, if there's anything in particular you had in mind for him that I might be able to help with just give me a shout. Same goes for the rest of your lot. I'm hoping to get the rest of mine back in use soon and of course have summer babies on the way who might be able to fill some gaps depending on demand.

All these suggestions are super open so pretty much regard/disregard at will. I donít think we have any current threads but we definitely should so anything really!
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:59 pm

NADIA: Alrighty. We should do Apollo/Charlotte before any at the quidditch shop, so we know how that thread goes.

We could start Naomi/Darian! Maybe he goes to Freyja's birthday party at the Mulciber's? Kim said it's cool so we can have them interact there while the party happens.

And we could have Corinne and Simon meet at least.

ALYSSA:

I'm open to anything with Safiya and Mai. They're bored. Frank's opinion of Phae would depend on her treatment of Barnaby afterwards.

Lucien super sucks at his job. For starters. He expects to be fired soon because the store just got robbed and Ducky and his sister had to save him because, again, he sucks. At a lot of things. But it's not really his fault since he's 90% self taught. So his odds of getting fired just went up.

On the other hand, he's a legit seer with hightened sensitivity and doesn't know it. So something could happen there.

Maybe Keiran ships out both Pavo and Apollo at the same time every day so they're forced to interact? Apollo's going to graduate early but there's a semester left this fall.

Keiran super hates surprises. So unless Avery teamed up with Teddy to make that a thing, I doubt the staff even know when his birthday is. But Avery could see to it in a past thread and have some staff members help out?

I think the only thing that could happen immediately is something between Phae and Lucien. The others are more school-year or would need some discussion, like with Keiran or Mai/Frank/Barnaby.

Spoiler:

Apollo Zabini
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 am

Pavo/Apollo/Keiran works. Since there's still a few weeks of school left, I was thinking a detention could occur before summer. That, perhaps, could set things up for an apprenticeship in the autumn term. Over summer works too. Up to you.

Phae/Mai/Frank- I don't think we really discussed how we were going to leave things after the heist, but we probably should. I don't want to make any assumptions since Phae and Barnaby didn't interact enough†for things on either end to be very clear, but I think I can safely say that there'd be a grudging not-quite-respect on Phae's end, at least some sort of unspoken acceptance. I don't imagine she'd have been explicitly rude to Barnaby, I think any snideness would more likely have been directed at Frank (and not of the anti-muggle variety) since she probably didn't want to risk alienating the group before they achieved their goal. So, most likely she kept a careful distance and politely thanked him with everyone else if only for appearance's sake. (I mean, if we're talking snide, the furthest I imagine she'd have gone is making sure she gave him his share of the money in muggle notes rather than galleons to subtly remind him of his place. But even that could be construed as her making an effort to be nice, so -le shrug-). We could have a Frank/Barnaby interaction before-hand to figure that out, perhaps. What were your thoughts?

Phae/Lucien- Depending on how pitiful he is, she might be inclined to (subtly) take him under her wing and cover for him. But that would probably require building up some sort of relationship first to give her reason. Suspecting he had hidden potential or ability might give her extra incentive to help him along however gently. Do you intend for him to be fired, or are you just seeing how it goes?

Birthday- This was only half a suggestion, so if it doesn't work then that's fine. I'm willing to have Maddie roped in if you think it's likely, but otherwise no pressure to squeeze her into any plans you might have. The surprise is definitely half the awkwardness, hence well-meaning (but perhaps not wise)
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:59 am

The school year here ends in May like it does in the books. In the canon, exams happen the first week of June and the results are sent home the week after. At this point we're kind of just leaving it open for finishing threads, but like, I don't know if anybody would care either way. Apollo's only going to be at St. Mungo's, which Pavo wouldn't be. So the summer wouldn't really help you there.

Frank/Barnaby or Phae/Barnaby? I mean, the original plan back in the day was for Phae to be swooning over Kegs in her "I hate you, shut up" kind of way, while Barnaby was horribly naive in thinking he could get her to like him. And then Frank was going to be a complete monster towards her if she was mean to him about it. But I think we transferred that plot over to Ella or somebody instead so I don't really care so much on my end.

He probably shouldn't be fired, considering I can't rationally come up with anywhere else for him to work. If he gets fired for something he earns, cool. But this wasn't technically his fault. Depends on how horrible the owners/management wants to be, y'know? He doesn't really trust people who try to help him anymore, so whatever she would do would have to be pretty low key. And he probably reacts to stuff before other people or notices things others don't, but he hasn't had a prophecy yet.

Yeah, surprise wouldn't fly. He'd have to be guilted into doing it because Avery's super excited or somebody like her (Kenna, Jack, whoever) cares too much for him to say no.

Spoiler:

Apollo Zabini
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content