babies - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

babies - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

babies

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies - Page 3 Empty Re: babies

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 am

"Go right ahead,'" Robert said, "They're a bit tiny, but they're very very healthy. We'll be waking Jess soon so she can feed these two, before they start having teeny tiny fits. By the way, the stuffed kitties are really cute. Jess will like those. I'm sure she'll be feeling much better this morning. She was tired last night, but traditionally, mothers snap back from wizard births much quicker than muggle moms. That's because we eliminate a lot of the brutaliity of it with a number of healing spells. It doesn't have to be so painful and difficult. I always feel so sorry for muggle mums. They really have a time of it."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 am

Belle listened to what he said and nodded as she saw the two babies, they were just the most beautiful site she had seen. She smiled brightly as a tiny fist was swung through the air and another tiny foot was stomped. She turned her attention back, "Thanks, I am the youngest sibling and don't have any nieces or newphes to spoil yet, so I hope Jess gets used to it." She laughed.

She touched her still flat and hard stomach as he mentioned the pain muggle mothers went through. "I am sorry to hear that for them, but glad to hear that for me. When I have children I want to be able to enjoy the first moment's of their lives and not in too much pain to be able to do so."

Belle then realized she hadn't introduced herself and turned to Robert and offered her hand. "I am Belle Fey Potter by the way."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 am

Jessica woke slowly feeling refreshed yet empty ,no kicking as she woke no heavy feeling in her tummy just peace she also felt like her own magic had settled again, she smiled as she rembered she had had the twins glancing around for a moment she paniced wondering just where they were , then she rembered Khaat saying something about taking them to the nursary for the night to let her sleep. She lay looking at the roof she felt a little sore but nothing she could not handel and nothing a good massage that Jack had promsed her could not take care of.

Caitlin Khaat Dark heart and Nicolus Robert Dark heart
babies - Page 3 Heyandhey1
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am

"Robert Lupin," Robert said, shaking Belle's hand,"I'm Khaat's father. Nice to meet you, Belle. I am quite sure that Jess and Jack will be more than happy to have someone share in pampering their kids with them. Oh, and congratulations. I've heard about your wedding. I hope everything goes really well for you. Best wishes for you and Andrian both. I haven't had the chance to work with him yet here, but I understand he's a fine healer. Well, at least that's what Khaat tells me."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Belle beamed with pride as she always did when people talked about her husband, "Thank you very much Dr. Lupin, I am sure it will be we have been through some tough things together but it always makes us stronger. Andrian is very gentle and kind, my grandmother who is an herbalist says it helps in his healing. A patient can sense it from him and so does not stress allowing the magic and their body to settle and heal."

Belle looked back at the twins and then back at Robert. "But if you excuse me Dr. Lupin I am sure Jess will be waking up and I have a few gifts for her as well. It was a delight to meet you, I hope we meet again." She then waved and walked off back to Jess's room.

Sure enough when she got there Jess was wide awake. "Good morning love, might I just say they or the most beautiful bundle of joy I have laid eyes on. Congrats."

Belle walked to the bed and smiled at Jess taking her hand gently and sqeezing it. "How are you feeling?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:39 pm

jess smiled as she saw belle walk threw the doors to her room "thank you for the flowers there beautiful, a lot better than last night I can tell you " she said "how are they, i only saw them for a breif moment last night before fell asleep " she chuckled "I must have really needed it as i don't know what happend next , but i do no i have to thank you, if not for you i probably would have had them on them ministry bathroom floor" she smiled as she lay loking at her "at lest now things can get back to some sort of normality" she shifted as she lay on the bed only a little sore to he suprise she exxpected to me a lot worse.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Belle waved a hand, "I am just happy to have been there for you Jess. And they are doing fine, tiny little packages of cuteness. I delivered a pair of twin stuffed kitties to them, and I have tons more where that came from. Speaking of which I am having a few things delivered to your home as we speak, like a twin stroller set and a ton of diapers."

She pulled a card out of her pocket, "And when you are ready there is a gift certificate to get some outfits and other things you might need." Belle laughed at herself, "And a home made coupon for me to watch them whenever you and Jack need some time to yourselves. Martha's idea, "She shrugged. "She loves children and the mansion is always open to your family."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:00 am

Jack walked in carrying a bunch of roses and ahugh smile "Humm am i in the right room here?" he said with a grin as he walked over to jessica her arms held out to him as he hugged her tight "their both beautiful "he said sitting next to her on the bed "hi belle, thankyou for last night you were wonderful , i just went to peices" he grinned placing his hand on her shoulder smiling " I am guess ing the deliverys are from you, they arrived this morning much to andrews annoyance , he threw a wobler when he found out one was a boy guess were gonna have to add a nother two rooms on" he chuckled as he retche dout to hold jessicas hand looking at her lovingly. As he did he saw the voucher for a baby sit from belle "haha i wish more would think that way Belle I know we'll definaly take you up on that once Jessica comes home I want to take her out for a dinner one night." he could nt help but lean down and kiss her again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 am

Belle laughed, "I suppose they should. After all tired worn out parents do no good to themselves or their children, so never fear packing up the twins and Andrew. Though I do have to give fair warning they will be returned spoiled rotten." She thought about what he said about the night before, "And again I am just happy to have been of some help. And I think you did well, I have seen worse." Belle assured him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:17 am

Khaat had a nursery attendant bring the babies in to Jessica, and Khaat followed. "So, there are your new little responsibilities, Jess. They did very well through the night, but I think they need a few minutes with their mom. How are you feeling this morning?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top