waiting for babies - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies - Page 3 Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 am

Jacks face grew into a grin "wish he'd tell me his secret, I guess I am too much a big softy , yet thinking about it I should start using my Auror trainning a lot more, maybe that will help kurb that over working tendancy she as "but then he laughed "na she'd just cut me off from her for a month "it was then he sighed once again deep in thought "Even thought she's up stairs i miss her, I hate seeing her this way after Andrew was so straight forward, its as if the babies are taking her streangth" he looked worried at Khaat "I worry that she might not get threw it Khaat his face furrowed with a deep frown.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 am

"You worry too much about this, Jack. She can't be in better care if she were in St. Mungos. It's easy to worry and hard not to. But you need to try to trust my dad. If there's something you need to know, something to make you feel more at ease, then I think you need to just come out and ask him. He's a very candid guy. He is a straight shooter and he expects the same from others. Just ask. Personally, I think she's doing okay. But if you worry, ask him. He'll tell you himself. After all, how many Master Healers do we have in England?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22801
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 am

Jack sighed " I know your right but I almost lost her Khaat, if it wasn't for me not giving up, Andrew might have ended up with a new mother " he spoke openly as he had felt she would under stand "I don't dought your father is the best , I guess I am over protecing because of that fact, Ican't help it , I guess i just don't want it to happen a gan, it weas when i left her the first time that they took her from me"he stood up and loked out the window "I guess... I guess i am scared if I leave her alone she will be taken again" he finshed his coffee and placed the cup down on a coster on the coffee table in front of her "come on you drink yours drank mine" he said with a slight smile
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

"Ok," Khaat said. She drank her tea, glad it was still hot. "Jack, is there still some reason they might be interested in taking her again? Do you know who they were? Or why they wanted her in the first place? Maybe they don't have a need to come back, for some reason. I don't know the circumstances of that, but maybe there's a reason they're not coming back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 am

Jack looked at her and frownd he had not thought about that "she never said only she saw a dark shadow of a figure , no faces or names " he said "I wonder.. Jessica, when i first met her had been put under a curse one that pushed love away from her when ever she got close to any one, its how we met i found out about her being..." he pused as he sat down "I had completly forgot about it till now, she's dumbledoors grand daughter, the reason the cuse was placed on her was to supress her magic, maybe thats what they wanted her for" he looked concerned "on reson they let her go might be because they couldn't use it she hasn't use magic since she returned " he rubbed his chin.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 am

"Well, then I suggest she start using her magic again and see if its still there. Perhaps her fear of using it has her stuck in living a life where she is constantly afraid. You probably didn't even realize all the enchantments around the farm. No one practicing the dark arts can possibly penetrate here. Dad has been laying on more and more layers of enchantments until they are so thick around the house that nobody who is practicing the dark arts can possibly penetrate. She needs to stop living in constant fear. She is safer here than at Hogwarts."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 am

"Tell me what?" jessica said over hearing Khaat taling to jack as she walked down the stairs and into the living room "I know you two were talking about me" she said sitting down in a chair "before you say anything I know your father told me to stay in bed but i just can't" she looked at Jack then to Khaat wondering just what they were skeeming "ok spill , what is it thats got you both looking like you've seen a ghost, coz I know I don't look that bad" her aarms rested on her belly as she gently rubbed it in cercles soothing the babys inside her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 am

"I was just telling Jack that he needs to loose a bit of that overprotectiveness. I was explaining that there are more protective enchantments around here than at Hogwarts. It would be nigh onto impossible for anything harmful to penetrate here. Why on earth do so many magical creatures just migrate here? Mom doesn't go out and buy them. It's rather hard to buy a hippogryff. They come because its safe, and they sense it. Jack needs to relax just a little. He's a little stuck in the past feeling like he's responsible for keeping you safe. And I told him you are not powerless yourself. When you decide to use your magic again, you will be very capable of doing as much to keep yourself safe as any of the rest of us can keep ourselves safe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:59 am

Jessica looked from Jack to Khaat panc seeming from no were inside her rose "no , I will not use it" she said standing up "it dosen't feel right any more" she said as she paced "it feels wrong " she shook her head as she held her back as she moved the added weight now making it ache when she moved. Her mind raced with the same images of the dark figure his wand held out to ehr as it sem to drain ehr giving her the imense pain everytime she tried to focus to use her magic "I don't care how may enchanytments are on this place I will not ..." she winced "ok back to bed" she said slowly moving up the stairs and back to her room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm

"My father can heal many, many things, Jack. Whether he can help her with this or not, I don't know. But one thiing I do know is that he cannot heal stubbornness. I can understand her being afraid, but she's just being stubborn now. She is actively choosing to live in fear rathe rthan to face it and get through it. You're an auror. You know fear. You know how it can cripple if you stay in it. What she's doing is actively staying in her fear rather than doing anything to help herself. I'm not going to talk about this anymore." Khaat sighed, a bit angry at Jessica. She understood pain and fear at least as well as anybody else. For goodness sake, she was raised by a werewolf. She began to feel her own fatigue pounding at her now. She wasn't sure what her father had put in her potion, but clearly she was feeling like he was purposely slowing her down. "Sorry," Khaat said. "I think its the potion maybe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top