waiting for babies - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies - Page 9 Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Robert responded to Jack's request and gave him a mild potion in a small vial to give to Jess. Robert saw that Jess was uncomfortable this morning and knew that it was normal for her. He knew Khaat would become uncomfortable at some point too, but so far she hadn't had one sick day. Except that she was looking a little green today, he saw.

Khaat meanwhile sat poking over her breakfast. She wasn't hungry. The food smelled good, but when it got to eating, she just wasn't hungry. Robert went over to her. "Try a bit of toast and tea," he said to her. He took her cup and smelled it. "Coffee. An incurable addict," he laughed. "That won't help you feel better, Baby. Try to get a little rest when you finish there."

"I will, Daddy," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Jack looked at Robert with concern for jessica, he worried that with all that was going on she would not make it to her due date or even close"thanks Robert , could we talk once she's settled?" he asked taking the vile , he sighed as he walked up to her room and across to where she lay, his hand brushed her cheek as he sat gently down on the bed "Here, Robert knew this would happen " he said with a faint smile to her.

Jessica looked up at him and took the vile "it will only get worse as I get bigger" she said reaching out to him with a warm smile "I would rather have the discomfort for a couple of months and know the kids are safe, than not have ether them or you" she said taking his hand and placing it on her tummy for him to feel the small kick from inside.

Jack still sighed still not happy about the discofort she was in, he worred weather she would make it down the isle or if she'd need some one to hold her as she walked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

"He still worries, Daddy," Khaat said, "And a bit of that is still overprotectiveness from old wounds. I do know that. And I do know that if she were really in any danger you would say something."

"Of course I would, Khaat. There's no purpose in it for me to withhold anything from them," Robert said. "But today my attentions are on you. You are very, very tired today. I want you to let me take a real good look at you later."

"Anything you want, Daddy," Khaat agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Jack moved silant down the stairs and back into the kliving room he sat down in a cahir and rested his chin on his fist as he became deep in thought, his eyes taking on a distant longing look as he sem to stair at the same pice of carpet for along time he saw images of her in a wheel chair being pushed down the isle, or of her calaping when the vows were read , numbers of possibiltys ran threw his mine and he hated all of them. The one eh wantd was for her to walk down it happy and healthy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Khaat just couldn't eat. She excused herself and left the kitchen. She saw Jack there and looked at him stewing. She seemed to see straight through him. "Jack, I think we need to let Daddy give Jess away. That way she's in good hands the whole way. And we'll sit him at the closest seat to her so that he's right there if he's needed. If we do that, can you relax a bit?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Jack looked up as Khaat voice seem to cut threw his thoughts"humm" he said for a moment not understanding what she ahd said "Its not somthing for us to decide, its down to Jessica , I would love him to do it but like I said its her choice" he sat back in the chair but not for long.

standing he headed out side for some fresh air hoping it would clear his head of the thoughts that seem to swirl around in it , he knew she was better she ahd sowed that by the way she smiled to him and held him close again but yet why did he still worry he had sensed she was strong in magc bout her body grew weak with the babies inside and this worried him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Khaat knew that Robert had had as much reassurance as she and Robert and Katherine could give.and yet, he still didn't feel any better. He wasn't helping her by being this frightened all the time. Khaat felt frustrated at not knowing how to hlep him. She simply headed to her sitting room in her little suite of rooms, feeling at a loss
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Jack looked back at the house then picking up a rock threw it at the barn side it hit with a thunk then he threw another harder he wished it was fire whisky but knew ther was none in the house, he felt all he wanted to do was drink these thought away till he could not stand up. The last time he had done that was when she disapeared that first night he ahd missed her so much he had drunk two bottles of the stuff and cried himself slilly he felt like that now but with out the crying. He sat on a bail of hay taking apice he stuck it in his mouth aimlessly chewing on it as he sat looking out over the farm.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 pm

"Why are you out here stewing about things, Jack?" Robert asked, going into the barn. "What exactly is it that you want to hear? Nobody can promise that things will be perfect. And the babies do use their mother's body to gain what they need to develop and grow. That's how pregnancies work. When exactly are you planning on not worrying anymore? When the babies get here? I doubt it. Then you'll worry about their health and how much work they are. That's what happens when we have children. All you're doing is adding more and more to your list of worries. The more we take off for you, the more you add back on."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am

Jack stood up to look at Robert as he listened when he finished he frowd and moved closer "Show me proof, show me the proof she is going to be fine and that he'll be able to walk down that isle in a few days because I don't see it, I see a woman who can bearly stand for a few minets, she gets tired after just walking to a table" he said he voice raised and filled with his anger but also pain.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top