waiting for babies - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies - Page 11 Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Khaat looked at Robert who hugged her. "You have been very blessed to not have one day of morning sickness, not one ill symptom, my dear." "Except for a bit of lightheadedness," Khaat agreed. "Yes. And if that's all there is, you are in about 1% of the population of the women I have treated over the years," he replied. "You're a strong, healthy woman. You exercise, you eat right, you generally get enough rest. You have always done all the right things. There is no reason in the world why you won't have a healhty baby." "Daddy," Khaat asked carefully," Do you know whether its a boy or a girl?" "Yes," he said quietly, "But I thought you and Rob wanted to be surprised." "Daddy, he may not ever come back. Please--tell me?" "I know what my healer skills have told me, and your mother knows what she has seen. Oh, Khaat," he said softly, emotionally, "We have the most beautiful little girl that's just waiting for the day when she can join us...." "A...a girl? I'm having a daugther of my own flesh and blood?" she whispered. "Oh, honey, she's perfect. and she's the most beautiful child I have ever seen. Your mother took her vision and put it in the pensieve so I could see her. Never have I ever seen a more beautiful child in all my life except for you." She watched the tears he fought in his eyes, something she'd only seen one other time her whole life and then it had not been for joy. He was deeply moved by seeing her child. Her daughter. She was filled with confusion. Her daughter--Rob's daughter. She wept. She could not possibly abort this child now. Whether Rob came back or not, she was keeping this child. Her father wrapped her in his arms and for the first time since long before Remus died, she wept.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22801
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 am

Several hours later Jess woke feeling much better from her nap , moving to sit up she looked around the room her nose smelt cooking but she was too comforatble to move reatching out she took off the dresser a small brown leather bound book and began to write don her thought and memories.

" Dear diary,
Today feels as if it will be a good day things seem to improving day by day just as the wedding draws closer too. I over heard Robert say he knew what Khaats going to have , shes not that far , It makes me wonder if maybe he could tell me what i am carrying. But do i want to know , hell yes, I could finally start chosing names for the rib kickers, that what i call them now as they both seem to fance kicking me in the ribs as if its some game.
well i am now sat in my room looking at the four walls again.
Any way back to the wall stairing
"

she closed the book and placed it on ht bump witch imidiatly got bumped by a kick" hey leave that" she said adn she moved the book to her bedside table again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

Khaat went into her mother's room and found, in its secret hiding place, her mother's pensieve. This particular pensieve had been given to her mother from the estate of Albus Dumbledore after his death because of the friendship Albus had had with his former student and her involvement with the Order at the time. Dumbledore had thought Katherine was the most skilled of the seers in the Order at that time, and he had put it in his will that if anything had happened to him, she should receive his pensieve so that his knowledge would not be lost to the Order entirely.

Khaat had spent time in her youth, particularly in the summers of her Hogwarts years, learning how to use the pensieve. She had learned to distinguish between the memory threads in blue that had belonged to Dumbledore and the pinky-purple ones that belonged to her mother. When she would stir the waters, she never knew what would float up to the surface. She wanted now to see her child.

"Khaat?" her mother called. "I thought I'd find you here sooner or later. You want to see her?" Khaat nodded. Her mother came over and waved her hand over the waters; A bright pinky purple light filled the waters and then cleared to show a vision of a blond haired, violet eyed angel with the sweetest face Khaat had ever seen in her whole life. "Oh, God! Is that her?" Khaat could barely find the words. "Yes," her mother said very softly. "That's her. She's gorgeous, Khaat. And look--so happy, so loved. You're going to be a wonderful mother, Dear She is going to be known her entire life for her exceptional beauty. The only child who was every prettier than her was you."

Khaat stood speechless, staring into the waters, and as they faded, it took the little angel's face with it. It tore Khaat's heart out. "No..."Khaat heard herself saying, reaching for the bowl. Her mother took her hands. "Khaat," her mother said softly to remind her. "Are you sure?" Khaat asked. "Oh, I'm positive," Katherine said. Khaat felt more tears burning in her eyes, feeling completely overwhelmed. Her mother wrapped her in her arms. "No more of those awful thoughts, right?" her mother asked very softly. "Oh no. No, never," Khaat said, trying not to cry. She could not remember ever feeling more love for one human being in her whole life. "Ah," her mother smiled, "Now you know how your father and I feel about you." "I can't wait seven more months," Khaat whispered.
"Yes you can. You can so that she will be healthy and happy," her mother said. "Come on. Let's go look at that baby name book again." She put her arm around Khaat and they headed for Robert's study.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22801
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top