waiting for babies - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies - Page 10 Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am

"You know, Jack, if this was going to put you beside yourself this much, you really should have considered what this was going to do to you before you and she created this situation in the first place. It does all start with you, mate, you know. But besides that, the situation is here, and if you think she would get better care someplace else and you doubt what i'm telling you, you are always welcome to take her there. She does not need you being a fainting daisy about this. she needs you to 'man up' and stop acting this way. you're handling this worse than she is. i can understand being concerned, but you really are carrying this way too far. If you want to be helpful, go finish the nursery or finish arranging the wedding. do something construdtive with all that unharnessed energy. and stop drinking. that's a chemical depressive, and its just going tomake you feel worse. if you truly want to feel better, than DO SOMETHING!"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 am

Hearing Robert talk like that , jack froze , it was as if his own father had spoke he knew he was right , Robert was the best nobody was above him and she was in the best care. he sucked in his chest and sighed "Yes , sir" he said "the nursary has a wall thats now painted and the crib need fixing Andrew broke a slat when he had it" his mind now raced with other things he could do "boy I didn';t realise i'd let things laps so badly" he said looking at Robert," you know for a moment I could have sworn you sounded like my dad, what I rember of him." he said now with a smile.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:32 am

"Well, once a dad, always a dad," Robert said. "So get going and go do something constructive to help your family. You'll feel better. Hanging around here with nothing to do but worry won't help anything."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Jack chukled "yeah, I know all about that" he said standing up he nodded "yeah think i will go and do somthing , I'll get that nursery finshed then fix that crib" turning he headed back to the house, stopping fter a step he turned back to Robert "thanks for the kick in the pants" he said and nodded had ing back inside he said bye to jessica and Khaat then aperated back to his home where after checking on Andrew he walked intoteh half painted nursary and picked up a paint brush soon the walls were painted and he smiled "better had a drink and much more prodictive too, wonder if jess will like it " he asked stepping back
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Robert went to check on Khaat, pausing long enough at jess's door to be sure she was alright. Then he moved on down to Khaat's room. He knocked on the doorjamb as he went into the room anyway. "Hi, Daddy," she said softly. "Don't let him get to you, Khaat," Robert said, coming over and massaging her shoulders. "He's just being a worry wart. I kicked him in the slats and sent him home to start doing something productive for a change."

"That's exactly what he needed," Khaat said, "But it wasn't going to mean a thing coming from me. I've never been a dad. They both get trapped into being their own worst enemies, Daddy. Both of them. They spend so much time doing nothing but negative thinking that they cannot possibly be enjoying their lives." "Well, that will change the more they hang around us, Baby," He laughed. "Can you do this massage thing nonstop for about a week?" she sighed. "I'll sure try," he answered, "Anything for my baby girl."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Jessica heard foot steps out side her door but the moved on , sitting up she so badly needed to use the bathroom , standing she waddled over to it and pushed open th door , she could hear voices from down th coridor being curiose she woddled over and listened "whose a worry wort, don't, let me guess, Jack , right " she said looking at them both seeing the look on their faces she nodded and smiled "that him all over, I let you know this if you hadn't I would have once these were born, hes the one whose making me tired, with all his tucking and fetching for me" she loked at robert "thanks I think he needed it " she said now wincing as her back started to throb a little "don't worry Robert baby pains I'm getting use to it"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 pm

"That's exactly what I told him," Robert said. "I basically kicked him right in his worrying arse. I told him he needed to go make himself useful and stop trying to drown it in firewhiskey. He's a better man than that, and drinking never helps. Actually, what I told him was that he needed to choose when he was going to stop worrying--now? at delivery? after delivery? when his kids were grown? And if he couldn't stop worrying he should have thought about that before he became intimate with you. I told him he couldn't worry his entire life, and that he was a stronger man than that. I told him he needed to 'man up.' He took it better than some dad's I've had to give that speech to, actually. He at least didn't punch me. I had that happen once from a guy who thought that firewhiskey was the answer to his every problem. Jack's a better man than that. He told me he was going to go work on some fix-it problems in the nursery that you wanted him to do a long time ago. He really needs to burn off all that extra energy. I hope he does it. I think if he stopped worrying, plus with as well as you're doing now since you aren't so fearful, I think you should be able to walk down the aisle just fine. But he has to do his part too."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

jess looked at him "you told him that?" she said as a smile crossed her face , she would have laughed but as she chuckled she winced from her back "god I so would have loved to have seen his face , bet it was a picture , yeah i have been asking him to fix that slat on the cot since i saw it several months ago , wow you got him to do that " she shook her head and half chuckled and winced at the same time "I am so looking forward to getting home once these are born just to see what he's done" her face became slightly more serious as she looked at him "Khaat I hope your ok with this but I'd like your father to give me away " she looekd at Robert "I never had a father in my life and your i guess the closest thing to it , would you mind?" she asked taking a step forward as she waited.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

"No. I think that's a very good idea, actually," Khaat smiled. "And I don't mind sharing." Robert smiled at Khaat and then looked back at Jess. "I would be honored," he said. "I think that would work out very well, actually. And I think, just to be safe, we should be positioned in the front row, on the bride's side, closest to you to keep that worry wart you're hooking up to from having a stroke on your wedding day. You and I know everything is going to be fine, but we need to keep him from having some sort of anxiety fit that day." Robert and Khaat laughed, knowing how overprotective jack was being.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22795
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Jess smiled brightly "god, yes both of you and kathine will be up in front row positions" she took a deep breath in as for a moment the pain grew "god i think one of these is playing with my spine" she stepped forward reaching out her hands to steadiy her self , she looked won at her belly "ok, ok I'll go lay down again , I am begining to feel like we willy winky all the rest I get " she said quickly giving Robert a hug she turned, all be it slowly to Khaat and hugged her the best she could , with a warm smile she headed back to bed but pausing at the door way "one thing if he has a stroke we got the best doctor around to take care of it" she giggled and winced a she walked back to her room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top