waiting for babies - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

waiting for babies - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

waiting for babies

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for babies - Page 2 Empty Re: waiting for babies

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Jack headed to there home , opening the door hse quickly hurried to ther bed room ther he saw their bed still un made quickly he tiedyied up and picked up an empty cases taking all jessia would need he placed it into the bag once done he zipped it up , then he turned seeing the bag they had packed for when the babys would be born. placing it on the bed he undid the zip taking out two sets of small booties and moving them in his hand he could not help but sigh as he worrie rose again. Placing them back in the bag he picked both up and headed back down stairs. stopping at the bathroom for her wash things.

Moving to the living room he picked up a picture of him, Andrew and Jessca , he smiled as he remebred they hd had it taken just after she ahd found ut she was pregnant and to him she looked as if she glowed , he placed it on top of her clothes and reziped he bag up. Now with one final look around he headed for the door and back out to the street. Once ther with bags in hand he aperated back to the farm.

Looking around he headed into the farm house one bag in each hand "Hello any one here , i got her things" she said waiting for any one to awnser.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"We're here," Robert said, apparating back into the kitchen. He sat Khaat firmly in a kitchen chair, glaring at her to give her the message to stay there. She didn't say a word. "Are those her things?" Robert asked. "You can take them into her and unpack them for her. Just don't wake her. She needs the rest." He set about pouring a cup of tea, and adding a couple potions to it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22801
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Jack looked at Robert and nodded "yes they are and the babies too, thought it best to bring it" he said looking at Khaat sat in the kitchen, he shook his head and turned abck to Robert as he said he could take them up stairs and unpack them for her "yes, sir" he said in his ushual auror tone and headed up the stairs as quietlyas he could , witch was not that quiet concidering his size and the fact he had two big bags in his arms.
pushing open the door hs slipped into the room he smiled seeing jessica still asleep. He so wanted to tip toe over and kiss her gently but he knew unpacking was a priority.
placing the bags down he undid the zip and lifed out seevral pairs on underwear that he placed in the draws by the bed he dresses she hunfg up along with sevral pairs of trusers and a dressing gown that he just laid at the foot of her bed , with the case now empty he sliped it under the bed laving the babaies one sat on a stood at the foot of it.
slowly tip toeing over he gently kssed hr cheek she stired but never woke mush to his relife , now hapier that she was ok he left headng back down to the kitchen for a large mug of coffee to rid himself of the fire whisky still in his system.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Robert had taken Khaat into the living room and had insisted that she sit on the sofa and rest. He had put the tea on the end table beside her and insisted she drink every drop. She wasn't getting away from her father that easily today. "You're way overdoing it, Khaat," he said firmly, "If I have to move in with you, believe me, I will. And I'm going to be watching you at St. Mungos. You might be the director, but I'm still your father. It's just that simple. I am simply not in the mood to be finding you in some new mess. Am I making myself perfectly clear?" "Yes, Daddy," she sighed quietly, sipping on her tea. "Don't sip at it. Drink it. Quit playing with it," he ordered. "Make her behave for once in her life," Robert said to Jack, leaving the room for a moment.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Jack sat faceing ehr wondering just what the hell he could do , for a moment he thought about as he did with Andrew revers phycology but then he chuckled , he knew she wouldn't fall for it "you dads got a point Khaat " he said knowing he would probably invizasge some sort of wrath on himself just as Jessica had bit his head off for no reason when she was in her first trimester.

Jack sat back in the chair he ahd found his coffee cup held in his hand his head starting to feel much better, with a sigh he spoke again "I don't know what your father want me to do , its not like i could force you to drink it" he said rubbing the back of his neck as he then drank his coffee and sighed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am

"Oh, he's just ticked," Khaat said. "He sees this stuff every day, but I think its different when it happening to HIS daughter." She laughed. "He and I hid that box, and while we were gone I got one of those dizzy spells like Jess sometimes has. Its perfectly normal, but he's being overprotective. It really isn't the big deal he makes it out to be. I didn't fall. Nothing happened. I feel fine. By the way, nobody is ever going to find that stuff where Daddy chose to hide it. It's liable to be there when the world finally ends someday a long, long time from now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 am

Jack sat listening to her "yes jessica get those because she dose too much , much like your self she is suborn and hard headed" he said chuckling as he drank his coffee "good, at least now you can relax for a bit, right" he said watching her from his seat "and look after you and that baby, you had your scan yet?" he asked just for conversation "ow and keep drinking i don't want your dad to think i am slacking on my duties" he chuckled drinking his own and pulling a face " I hate coffee but it clears the head of the fire whisky, oops" he looked at Khaat his face like a boy who had just let out a fib.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am

"I don't care if you had a firewhiskey, Jack. Just dont tell Rob--or my dad--that I had one at Jess's the night Shacklebolt was killed. I felt really guilty over that. I was the one who let him in. But I have to believe he knew it was suicide to do what he was doing. Messing with Vincent is like playing with a cobra. Shacklebolt had to know how dangerous it was. He wasn't stupid.

"Oh, and I guess I had forgotten all about getting a scan done. I sometimes forget we have to use some of that muggle technology sometimes. I was sort of hoping Rob would be available to go with me, but he's so busy these days. I guess I just didn't think about it any more after I decided I wanted Rob to go. But, you're right. I should do it either way. I'll try to squeeze it in some day soon while I'm already at St. Mungos.Thanks for the reminder."

She continued to drink her tea. "My father has joined the St. Mungos staff as a healer. That will be really helpful for us. With his abilities as a potionsmaster and a Master Healer, I think he'll be a real asset to the place. Has Jess decided who she wants to deliver her twins yet?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 am

Jack looked at her "yah those muggles do come up with some good things once in a while" he said cuckling and pulling a face as he drank the coffee again "if you want some body to go with you , I don't mind , been there don that kinda thing , twice" he smiled "well once Andrew kinds snuck up on us, that great your father will be a great help " He thought fr a moment and sighed "no she hasn't, I thinks he's putting off thinking about it for now what with th wedding and finding a new job and all" he said "I keep telling her my job is safe we can do fine on that but as ushual she wants to do more"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 am

"She may not realize it, but she's living under Daddy's roof now. Things here go by Daddy's rules--especially when one finds themselves as his patient. He's absolutely unbendable when he thinks he's right. And if he thinks she's doing too much, she won't stand one prayer of getting to do much of anything until he's curbed back her activities enough to suit him. Mom is more flexible. But not Dad. He's very rigid. Its actually why my mom married him. She liked that rock hard, unbreakable strength he has. Uncle Remus was more flexible. Sorta made his own rules if he had to. I sort of do that too, I guess. If Uncle Remus didn't like the rules, he made his own. Dad just gets his mind made up and he's set like stone about it. Jess has no clue what she's up against." Khaat laughed. "Dad will make sure those babies get here safely if she never speaks to him again by the time they deliver."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top