What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 9 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 am

Sammy was in shock by how many of her friends where having troubles with their vampire sides lately. This made her feel like she wasn't the only one. So she walked over to Nikki and stood by her side. "Nikki, Your friends are here. You don't have to fear anything. Just drink some blood and you will feel better I promise." Sammy said to her hoping that it would work.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 9 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Emmanuelle apperated beside Sophia and watched what happened and walked softly over towards Nikki. "Nikki sweetie, just because you have a bad side doesn't make you a bad person."said Emmanuelle softly. "Hell, I even have a evil side that's why I think Matt married me!"said Emmanuelle laughing . "Even though you can't feel it your heart anymore, you still have a good heart and that's what really matters."said Emmanuelle giving her a soft warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 am

Nikki whimpered and cried a bit more. I..I guess. Nikki choked a bit. Wow, Sam and Emmy were really comforting and nice, so was Soph and Ne'os. Nikki frowned and groaned a bit more. I'm... Nikki began. Feeling hungry again. Nikki chuckled evilly again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Matt apparated to where Nikki and Soph, plus Emmy where. He saw Nikki's face and an evil Laugh. NIKKI NO!! he said loudly rushing towards Emmy blocking Nikki from Emmy. Nikki, do not make me do something I don't wanna do! he said warningly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

"NIKK SIS NO!"said Sophia tackling Nikki hoping to pin her to the ground so Matt can get Emmy to safey. "Matt get Emmy back to safey if Nikki bite her, it might be a possibility that Emmy will die!"said Sophia softly holding Nikki back. "NIKKI GRANGER SNAP OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW!" Sophia shouted at Nikki angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Matt picked Emmy up and apparated to the beach house he had rented. You stay here, I'm going back to help Soph! Matt said putting her down on the bed. I will not take no for an answer... he said waiting for her response. It really didn't matter, he was going anyway.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 am

Things started to get blurry. It felt like there was this high pitch sound going off in Nikki's head and eachoed when Sophia yelled angrily at her and tackled her down. It was not going to stop! It was so annoying..the sound. Nikki began to sob when she was tackled down, she felt hurt, pain, physically, and also emotionally when she was angrily yelled at. Sophia! Nikki cried sadly, in pain.

Nikki shut her eyes and wished it would all go away. The sound. The blurry vision. Nikki opened her eyes and squinted. It hurt even just to do that. Nikki began to breathe slowly and slowly and she just...felt like she was hit in the head and kind of passed out. Nikki just stayed in her positioned, tackled by her sister and Nikki just out of it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top