What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 5 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 am

Ne'Os turned to let the spell hit him his robe's magic absorbed it a golden shield apearing and dissapearing quickly "Matt no spells that can kill" he said loudly "Sophia i know what your going through its not you i need you to hear mine and Sam's voice follow it back to reality" he said struggling to hold onto her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 5 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am

Sophia tried to fight Samantha and Ne'o off her. "Let me go Sammy and Ne'os I need blood and he's so tastey!"said Sophia fighting them off. "Plus the blood the ministry gives up is so bleh... so boring!"said Sophia as she finally fought off Samanth but Ne'os had a good hold on her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 am

Guys, really? he said. What the F*ck am I supposed to do!? he said. He dropped his wand, he glanced at Soph. Soph Please!! he said. He began walking faster, evantually he broke into a run at full speed down the beach.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 am

Sammy was sure that she had a good hold on her, she was so upset with herself for not being able to hold on that the evil voice in her head started to react. "I told you that you were a weakling! You should just let me out and deal with the girl, or are you to chicken!" The voice in sammy's head said. "No, stop, I'm not chicken, I'm not a weakling! If I let you out you will just hurt her and everyone else. I will not let that happen!" Sammy said to the voice, she then knelled down on the ground in a ball and started rocking back and forth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 am

"DaM**it Sam This is bad timeing he said letting go to make sure she was ok.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 am

When Ne'os was talking to Samantha she broke free from his grip and took off running vampire speed towards Matt. "Yes he's mine, all mine!"aid Sophia happily as she finally caught up with Matt which only toook her a second to do. "There's no one holdin me back you sill human so now your mine."said sophia laughing coldy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 am

Matt felt Soph's grasp, he looked at her into the cold eyes. He wasn't sure what to do. GUYS!!!! he yelled. He felt her grip tighten, he didn't want what was going to happen happen. He tried breaking free but there was no luck.

((OoC:How should I rp being bitten?))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 am

Memories started flashing in her head as she bit Matt as she stopped biting him he tarted walking away from him shaking her head. "No, oh god I didn't!"said Sophia as she fell to her knees and started rocking back and forth. "What have I done?"Sophia asked as she looked at Matt with sorrow in her eyes. "Matt I'm so sorry, I feel horrible now!"said Sophia softly still rocking back and forth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 am

In order for Sammy to keep the evil in her down she decided to pass out and not let it out. So that is just what she did. Sammy passed out and hit the ground. Maybe later when everything is better she will wake.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 am

Andrian saw what happen, he tried to hold onto Sophia but it seems liek Ne'os had a good hold on her already. So he turned around to Sam who had just passed out on the ground. "Samantha!" he called out pushing Sophia back as he ran over to her and held her head up. Pulling out a small black bottle in front of her and waved it underneath her nose. "Come on Samantha," he said.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top