What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 3 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 am

Emmanuelle laughed and slapped him playfully. "Yes were having twins love, and the reason I look so good is because I work out alot and I'm only like three months pregnant I won't look like this for long."said Emmanuelle . "I do I a bump on my stomach though so I don't look as good as I'm usually am!"said Emmanuelle kissing him back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 3 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 am

Ow, that hurt.. he joked and laughed. Well no matter, you'll always look good. he said grinning. Anyway, I brought some stuff for us to do... he said. He closed his eyes and focused, a Volleyball net appeared, a trampoline raft appeared in the water. Anything else anyone want's?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 am

Emmanuelle smiled. " Aw, Matty that's why I love you so much you love me because I'm me!"said Emmanuelle kissing his cheek. When she seen a volleyball net appeared she miled. "Ooh, may I play love?"Emmanuelle asked loving to play volleyball. Emmanuelle knew he would probably say no for there was alot of diving for the ball in the and and he didn't want to hurt the twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am

Well...What about the twins? he asked. Wouldn't they get hurt? he said concerned. He didn't want his first attempt at being a father failed. But he was also concerned for her as well.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 am

Nikki arrived at the beach and waved at everyone. Hey, happy new year's everybody! Nikki smiled. She hugged everyone of them and was so happy to be around people that she knew and felt good. She was wearing black and pink bikini underneath her extremely short shorts and a kind of see through white top along with brown thongs. What did I miss? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 am

Sammy heard about Matts new years party thing and wanted to attened for his sake. Lately she has been wanting to stay away from to many people that weren't vampire. Not that she didn't like humans she just didn't like the lust it gave her from the smell of their blood. She flew her broom into the area that she was told to and then landed a few feet away. She walked up to them putting her broom down on the ground near a chair. She saw that Matt, Andrian, Ne'os, Sophia, Nikki, and Emmy where already there. It was going to be hard to get use to the fact that Matt and Emmy where dating and she had tried to kill her and her friends. But if Matt could change maybe she could too. So she walked over to Ne'os and kissed his cheek. "Hey everybody." Sammy said to them trying hard to not look at Emmy, and to keep the human blood smell down wind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:06 am

Hello Sam. Nikki smiled, awkwardly. Long time no see, huh? Nikki said, feeling guilty. It wasn't Sam's or Nikki's fault. Nikki has been busy with Hannah and Jake. Hope you had a good christmas..You do celebrate Christmas, right? Nikki asked, trying not to offend her, lately Nikki offended people and they objected with 'I'm Jewish' or something like that.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 am

Matt saw the tention between Sam and Emmy. Sam was worried about something, he looked at her. Sam, can I talk to you when your done with Nikki? he said. Nikki?!?! he laughed. He hadn't seen her and obviously wasn't paying much attention. Nikki! So glad you could make it!! he said walking up to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 am

Sammy heard Nikki's voice, she turned her head and smiled at Nikki. "Hey Nikki! Glad to see you again." Sammy said to her, then looked over at Matt as he spoke to her, knodded her head, and then looked back over at Nikki. "Excuse me Nikki for one second, I just have to speak with Matt really quick." Sammy said to her and then walked to a corner and waited for Matt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 am

Oh, okay, sure, no problem. Nikki said to Sam. Nikki then sat down on the sand and sighed. She really shouldn't be out tonight, it's been a while since she ..ate. Nikki groaned and massaged her head with her hands. Nikki then lay down on the sand, straight and looked up at the stars. They were pretty and bright tonight.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top