What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 8 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm

And not crazy? he said catching it. He grinned and looked at Soph. Soph, I'll help you with Nikki. Its partly my fault for being bitten... he said walking over to her. Well, if Emmy's okay with it... he turned to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 8 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Sophia shook her head. "No it's not your fault Matt, so don't blame yourself were just to damn picky at times!"said Sophia laughing. As Sophia looked at Emmy she nodded. "Ok, we have four hours to find her!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Only four? he said turning back to Soph. Why such little time? he said pulling out his wand. He looked at the ocean, the sunset was beautiful. He smiled, then he was pulled back to reality....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 am

"Well maybe more then that, eeing how the sun is going down!"said Sophia softly. "The reason why I said four is because vampires can only be in the sun for five hour no longer if we do we turn into ashes and nothing can bring us back."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 am

"not necessarily" Said Ne'OS's voice as he reappeared "I could not locate her i am sorry" he said "But there are a few vampires that have managed to come back from dieing due to the sun. you should know that Sophia. But the ability to rebuild a body is very difficult when your searching through millions on pieces" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 am

Nikki returned to that same spot she disappeared from and had wiped her mouth. Those were a coupla tasty young teenagers. Such a pity that they died young, they could've done so much with their lives. Nikki said and shook her head but then chuckled quietly. Nikki then shrugged and smiled. Guess we'll never know. Better off dead anyways, young teens, always doing the wrong things like disobeying their family, like curfews and not doing homework and all of that. Nikki explained. So, what's happening? Nikki asked whilst cleaning her teeth with her finger nails.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:28 am

ophia turned to Ne'Os. "I'll find her, I know what she smells like."said Sophia softly as she thought of Nikki and apperated to where he was. As she appered she looked around and saw Nikki looking at a young couple dead not to far form where she apperated. "Nikki Granger you didn't!"said Sophia as her warm honey eyes looked at her sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 am

Nikki shrugged. Nikki then looked over to where the bodies were and gasped and fell down. D-d-d-did I do that? Nikki whimpered and pointed and the young couple. Yes, yes I did. Nikki said proudly. Ugh, it hurts! Nikki said, rubbing her head. It's like having two brains in one head and one's the devil and the other's the angel. I have to trust myself, if you drink more of human's blood the pain will go away... Nikki chuckled. No it won't you're lying to me! Nikki said to herself. S-s-sophia! Nikki trembled. H-help me...So much pain! Nikki cried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 am

Ne'Os walked to Nikki "You must work through the pain but i can help you" he said outreaching a hand over her head "Lamia cruor vigoratus" he said a cloud of blood floated from his mouth to her. He hoped she would take it it would at least make it easier to control her darker impulses for the moment..
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 am

Nikki watched Ne'os as he tried to help her. Nikki opened her mouth and drank the blood but it seems the 'devil' brain made her spit it out. NOOOO! Nikki growled at herself. Nikki slapped herself on the face and started to cry. T-the blood..It was sooo good! Nikki moaned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top