What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 7 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Sophia looked at him and sighed. "Oh come on Matt, being a vampire isn't that bad you much quicker and stonger now."said Sophia softly. "Plus it' really hard for you to die now, you basically can't die with a killing curse on."aid Sophia softly. "Well go ahead and tell her, I'm ure she will still love you just the same a she alway has."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 7 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Emmy? You okay? he asked turning towards her. He had a pretty good idea of a reaction. She would be okay, just very shocked....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Emmanuelle looked at Matt with shock. "Matt love, your... your... one of them!"said Emmanuelle crying. Emmanuelle fell to her knee and started crying. "Your gone Matt love, the human side of you is gone!"said Emmanuelle softly as she looked at Sophia. "Sophia, I know this isn't all your fault so don't blame yourself it will just take me awhile to get use to this."said Emmanuelle softly. A she got up she hugged Matt. "I know your still the Matt Lestrange I fell in love with, but you have much to you now, you quicker and stronger and I like that."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. "Sorry I got so upset, it's mood swings I'm telling you love."said Emmanuelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Matt kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter. Listen, I'm still here. I'll always be Matt Lestrange!! he said. He shed a few tears and sniffled a bit. I'm kinda alive, and nothing will change us!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 pm

"Emmy" Ne'Os said softley "After you give birth...i can turn you into a vampire if you want with a potion...Matt will live for 250 years from this point on" he said hoping she would understand why he was purposing it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

Sophia nodded at Emmy. "Yeah, he'll be as normal as he always had been but better!"said Sophia softly. "Um Sammy, Ne'OS I need your help controlling Nikki now we don't need two bites in one day mine ws bad enough!"said Sophia seriously but softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 am

Nikki snarled. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to drink alcohol. It will and is going to have regrettable actions and awful conseqeunces. You're right..I'll go to muggle world.. Nikki cackled. And suck on them! Nikki said as she shut her eyes, ready for teleportation. Nikki's eyes then opened and they were the worst colour ever to appear on a vampire! Nikki then disappeared after she waved good bye and wished everyone a very bloody new year's eve.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:23 pm

"Ill go follow her" he said drawing the elder wand and disappearing with a small pop.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:25 am

I'd better go too... he said. It's something I could do to help now.. he said. He pulled out his own wand, he winked at Soph and stopped...he was hungry...Hey, I'm kinda hungry....haha. Do I start with blood now or am I normal for food?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Sopha eyes turned from a Warm Honey color to a chocolate brown. "Nikki Granger don't you dare!"exclaimed Sophia about to go after her. A Ne'Os said he would she nodded. "Thanks Ne'Os I'll catch up with you soon, I'm the only way the one who can snap her out of it."said Sophia softly as she turned to Matt. "Just eat normal food, but make sure you take one of these every meal!"said Sophia tossing him a vial of blood. "Believe me it will take some time to get use to drinking blood but make us stronger if we have it!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top