What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 6 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 am

Sammy wrikled her nose as the bad smelling black mist entered her nose. She didn't like the smell and with the evil in her at a bay she decided to wake up. "What happened?" Sammy asked putting her hand on her head feeling a bump.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 6 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

"i dont know i was hoping you could tell me" he said not noticing Sophia bit Matt.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 am

Sammy then had a horrible memory of what just happened and her mouth fell open. "It was the evil in me, it wanted to come out and I wouldn't let it. That was the first time I kept it at bay. But I was also able to talk to it. How?" Sammy told him and asked him knowing that he wouldn't be able to answer her question. She then remembered Sophia. "Oh no, Sophia!" Sammy said getting up to her feet and looking around for Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 am

Ne'Os looked over to Matt he ran over to him "are you ok?" he asked panicking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:22 am

(thanks for waiting for me !)

Nikki had seen the whole thing. No way was she going to interfere because well, she herself is quite hungry too... She loved seeing Sophia this way or was this the demonic Nikki talking? Nikki got to her feet and tapped on her sister's shoulder. She then had her head tilted to one side and whimpered, Why didn't you share? Nikki then showed her fangs to everyone and snarled. I'm really hungry..Who's going to sacrifice themselves to save others? I obviously can't bite anyone but..you.. Nikki said pointing at Andrian and cackled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 am

Andrian helped Samantha up and looked at Nikki as she started to speak. "No no, come on you don't have to do this," he said getting up and backing away with both his hands in front of him ready to push her off. He chuckled nervously as she pointed at him. "Come on, Nikki. This isn't you, don't you dare do this."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Sophia stood up from rocking back and forth and looked up at her sister with her warm honey eyes. "Nikki Granger, don't you do this isn't you!"said Sophia softly knowing she hould had told herself that. "You don't want to do the same thing I did, believe me you'll feel horrible afterwards."said Sophia softly. As she looked at Matt she held back tears. "Oh Matt, I'm so sorry, please forgive me."said Sophia softly to Matt.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 pm

((OoC:Well this is going to be quite long so bear with me!!))

Matt felt a sharp pain in his neck, then numbness. He had no Idea what had happened, he was just lying there not hearing anything, looking at the waves crashing into the beach. He finally regained some strength and felt his neck. There where two holes there, then he had a sudden thirst.....He couldn't explain what he was thinking now. He began to hear things again, he caught "Matt are you okay?" from what he thought was Ne'os. He then felt panik in the air. He managed to get up, he felt fangs in his mouth. He couldn't be, he'd have rather died than this. What? What happened? he said. He felt his teeth with his hands, he had a horrid look on his face...No, no! I'm not...am I?!?! he said angrily.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 pm

"well....for now you are you have fangs but wont need them for a few days in fact life will be normal for a few days after that you will have to drink blood and avoid sunlight for more than 5 hours" he said "But you can still eat food and all of that like will be pretty much normal for you if you drink blood once with dinner" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Well, who....Soph... he said. He turned to her and looked at her. Soph, what you did was very bad young lady! he said laughing. You couldn't control yourself, it's fine. Its parcially my fault for not having any good blood. he said. He then realized Emmy was there....He hit his forhead with his palm and looked at her. Well, I'm alive.... he said nervously.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top