What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 4 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

He walked over to where Sam was with a serious look on his face. I noticed you tensed up hen you say Emmy. he said. Care to elaborate on that for me?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?)) - Page 4 Empty Re: What a Gathering Huh?((Soph, Ne'os, Sam, Andrian, Emmy?, and Nikki?))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:59 am

Ne'Os snapped out of his focus on the fire He smiled At Sam and walked over to the blood he took a small glass of it and drank happily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:00 am

Sophia took another drink of her blood and wrinkled her nose in disgust it tasted horrible she felt like gagging. As she went over to a tree she threw it uit and wiped her mouth. "Sorry about that."said Sophia not realizing her eyes were now getting a darker brown almost black.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 am

No, no its fine Soph. he said looking at her. I could get some more if you like? I have some different stuff? he said. Sam tell you what We'll talk later, its a party right now kay!! We should be celebrating!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:16 am

"No it's fine, I'm fine."said Sophia softly swallowing hard as she tasted Matt. "No Sophia!"said Sophia out loud. "Ne'os, Sammy I need you over here now I think I'm losing control!"said Sophia softly but seriously. As she swallowed hard she tried to resist the taste of Matt but it was hard seeing how ahe didn't have any blood. As her eyes were now black she walked over towards him hungrily. "Mmm fresh human blood so tastey."said Sophia not herself for she needed blood fast.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:17 am

"Sophia dont do it" he said running over dropping his glass in the sand. " Take this vial quick" he said handing her a vial of human blood.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 am

Whoa SOPh! he said loudly. He pulled out his wand and looked at Ne'os. Soph, I really don't wanna hurt you! he said nervously. Ne'os, Andrian...Little help here!! he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:24 am

Sophia pushed the vial of blood away from her in disgust . "That's not as good as fresh human blood."said Sophia still walking over towards Matt hungrily. Sophia laughed but it wasn't her normal tinkling laugh it was cold. "You hurt me? you sill human I'm quicker and faster then you!"said Sophia atill walking towards him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:24 am

Sammy frowned as matt wanted to talk to her about her tensness around Emmy. But Sammy knew that talking about that might anger matt. So she was glad when he said that they would talk about it later. Then the tensness in Sophia made her turn quickly. Sammy ran over to Sophia holding the other side of her as Ne'os held one side. Sammy watched as Ne'os tried to hand her a vial of blood. "Sophia please take it you don't want to hurt matt do you?" Sammy asked her in a sympathetic tone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 am

Seriously Soph! he said. He began backing off......he looked at Ne'os and gave him a look that said. "FOR GODS SAKE HELP ME!" and he raised his wand. REDUCTO! he yelled aiming for Soph

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top