Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) Empty Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 am

((God I hate starting topics))

Following his second owl that morning Jess had made a decision.

The owls, belonging to various Ministry somebodies had all been rather rude to him, first off one had smashed his study window trying to get in, but after that each had pecked and chewed on his desk's leg until a saucer of milk and a reply had been left for it.

After sending owls out to Sophia, Andrian and Kingsley Jess had made his way downstairs to meet them in the kitchen, boiling a kettle for their arrival and making himself ready for the small meeting ahead of him.

See, a wizard was still missing from the battle, and the Ministry was refusing any sort of responsibility in the matter, as the Order had "Technically arrived first on the scene, escalating the situation until the point that the Ministry couldn't have resolved it once they arrived.

pfft. Damn bureaucrats, he should have never allowed Robert to pass their messages on to him, that really wasn't how the fidelius charm was meant to work.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) Empty Re: Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 am

Sophia appeared in a small alley that was a block away from Number 12 Grimmauld Place after getting a letter from Jess telling her to meet her here. As she walked out of the alley she walked down the street her black long trench coat blew in the breeze. As she reached the Grimmauld Place she entered the house quietly shutting the door behind. As she walked down the hall she entered the kitchen and nodded at Jess. "I got here as soon as I can Jess, I see I'm alittle bit early."said Sophia softly. As she took her seat at her normal spot that she sat at during the order meeting she waited for the others.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) Empty Re: Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 am

Andrian received a message from Jess' owl telling him to meet him at the headquarters. He apparated in a small alley way of Number 12 Grimmauld Place. His appearance consisted of cuts and bruises from the fight earlier with Ne'os. He wore a brown coat over a blue buttoned shirt and jeans. Andrian looked around for a few second, just to make sure he wasn't followed. Then when he was sure there was no one following he made his way towards the door. He pushed the door open and walked inside, closing the door behind him. Then he made his way to the kitchen. "Hey, I got here as fast as I could, whats happening?" he asked, looking at his brother as he took his seat next to Sophia
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Jess looked up from his thoughts as Soph entered and gave her a smile. "Welcome Sophia, you're definitely right on time, the others should be here very shortly," he told her, before leaning over the back of his chair and summoning the kettle full of boiling water. "Tea? Coffee? Anything I can fix for you?" He asked, before looking up at the door to the kitchen as he heard the front door open.

"And hello to you too," he added, waving to Andrian and gesturing again to the kettle, before summoning some cups, allowing the two of them to help themselves.

"Well," he said, looking uneasily at the doorway before deciding to start without Kingsley.

"Well," he repeated, focusing on the two of them now. "As you both know the recent Battle at Hogwarts had some devastating effects on the students, and the other participants of the battle, with the casualty list being higher than we could have anticipated," he said, pausing in thought for a moment before shaking his head and continuing.

"However, not as many people are acknowledging that a young man, Dexter Carrigan, went missing that night, and was presumably kidnapped by the Death Eaters. I want to form a team with the aim of finding and rescuing this young man. Kingsley is on his way here, and he will lead the investigation and mission, but I was wondering if the two of you would agree to be his team?" He asked the two of them.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

"Tea if you will please Jess and thankyou."said Sophia softly as Jess asked her what she wanted to drink. As she seen Andrian enter she gave him a soft warm smile and turned back to Jess. Sophia gapsed as she listened to his story and nodde for she kne alot of students went missing since the battle of Hogwarts. "I'll be more and happy to help you in anyway that I can Jess, I just hope the death eaters haven't brain washed him to much."said Sophia softy. "Don't worry Jess, you can count on us."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Kingsley had always been punctual, but he feared that he had gotten old. His memory was not as sharp as it once was, and he had just recovered from a severe injury as well. He had almost forgotten the meeting, until he happened to glimpse the clock in his room and realize he was five minutes late already. Fortunately, the meeting place was just down the hall... Kingsley had settled in Grimmauld Place for the time being, since he was being looked for by both the ministry and the death eaters, had no place to stay, and was recovering from an injury.

He entered the hall wearing an apoligetic look. "Sorry I'm late Jess," he said to him first before turning to his team mates. Both of them were young, and he recognized them because he had taught them at Hogwarts. "Hello Ms.Lestrange, Mr.Potter," he greeted quickly, adressing by surname as he had forgotten their first names. "So we are to find this Dexter Carrigan?" he confirmed with Jess. "Why did they kidnap him?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

((What word limit guys...))

Jess smiled politely at Soph and set about making her tea as he spoke, noting her reaction as being an appropriate one, given the circumstances of its origin. Yes, she was a good selection for this team, that much was clear. Her empathy for the students, as well as her eagerness to help out would come in handy for the mission to come.

"I'm glad," Jess said as Kingsley walked in and took his seat.

"That's alright Kingsley, no one's perfect, and you've only missed what we discussed the other day already," he said with a smile.

"That is correct," he said, nodding and clearing the table in front of him in order to lay out a picture of the boy, so the team would have an idea of what to look for. "He was set to Graduate, I believe, a bit of a whiz kid or something like that. I've heard stirrings that he could be a potential threat if he were to use his brain to aid the Death Eaters in whatever things they are planning," he told the three of them.

"I personally wouldn't be thinking too much about that right now though, he is, after all, only young, so presumably whatever he could be put to use for will take time. That said, there is no point dilly dallying. He was chosen to be abducted for a reason, I believe. I find it suspicious that the only student to be kidnapped throughout the entire battle was the one who had proven to be the best at potions at the school, so any trouble that could be caused needs to be cut off at the source, before it grows too big."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Sophia looked at Shacklebolt. "Good evening Professor Shacklebolt."said Sophia softly as she took a drink of her tea. Sophia knew he wasn't Professor anymore but that was the only thing Sophia knew him by for he teached at Hogwarts when she was there. As Sophia looked around she noticed no one else was coming that the three of them and Jess must of been all that was on this mission. Even though it was the three of them Sophia wouldn't let Jess down for anything. As Jess showed the picture Sophia shook her head and sighed to herself.

Sophia took the picture of the kid at the picture of the kid she looked at it and sighed. "I just wonder what the hell the death eaters are using this kid for?"Sophia asked softly as she kept looking at the picture. "By the looks of this picture, this kid looks extrememly nerdy, bullied and probably has little to no friends."said Sophia. Sophia was very good at reading people and this boy was rather easy to read. "So the death eaters are using him to make them something like a weapon?"Sophia asked Jess shaking her head. "That's low and pathetic of them, but I guess they were always that way."said Sophia shrugging.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 am

Andrian saw Jess guestering to the kettle sitting on the table; offering if he wanted a drink. 'I'll have a cup of coffee please,' smiled Andrian looking at Jess then at Sophia and back at him. Waiting for his cup of coffee he saw a man walk into the kitchen. His long grey hair and beard made up his apperance. This man looked familiar, but Andrian couldn't put his finger on who this man was. He looked at this man for a minute or so, racking his brain to see if he could remember this man.

'Good evening Professor,' spoke Andrian, finally remembering who this man was as soon as he heard his name. 'I haven't seen you a while,' he smiled. He never knew him personally though. He only spoke to him once or twice at his time working as a healer at Hogwart. He took his gaze of Kingsley and looked around to see if anyone else was coming and soon relized it was only three of them today so it must've been important.

He listen to Jess, writing a mental note of every infromation Jess gave him. Andrian then looked at the picture that Jess had laid out. Then he looked back up at him.

'Where do you think they've taken him?' he asked. He looked at the picture again, sinking all the infomation he recieved. He knew they had to get him back. He knew it wasn't long until he would break and give the death eaters what they need. Whatever it was, it could've been dangerous and it could've been bad if they had not rescure this boy soon enough
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Jess nodded as Andrian and Soph drew their conclusions and asked their questions, inwardly glad with his choice to include them in the team... it was quite clear that the two of them plus Kingsley were going to make a good fighting force, and would be particularly suited for this mission in particular.

"I'm not quite sure what they've taken him for, but as we've discovered in the past, the Death Eaters do not take prisoners easily... they far prefer to simply kill their enemies, making their break in pattern seem far more alarming this time than it has before, because in the past they've abducted for obvious reasons," he said grimly, his mouth set in a firm line in between every word.

"Really, I think that's just their way... if they weren't so malicious I think I'd feel quite a great deal of pity towards the Death Eaters, for their existence must be a hollow one... one I certainly couldn't bear," he told her, subtly shaking as his spine tingled at the thought of it.

"Good question," he then said, turning to Andrian to respond. "I have it from my informant that he is currently being held at Malfoy Manor. This is the point where our job turns complicated. Until now it was a standard retrieval job, but now we're looking at a full assault on our enemies Headquarters... the problem with this being that we do not have the numbers, or the intelligence to accomplish this," he told the three of them.

"As such, we're going to need to think a little outside the box for this. From what I've heard the situation at Malfoy Manor is quickly deteriorating, with infighting starting between the Death Eaters in a rather vicious power struggle. The people who have abducted this boy are unlikely to want to keep their secret weapon in such a volatile location, so eventually they'll have to move him. As such we're going to want to try and capture him between locations, this will require a great deal of intelligence gathering by all of you to pull off. Do any of you have any ideas yet about how this could be done?" He asked, slightly reluctant to reveal how little he knew, but knowing that he'd have asked them anyway before he set a clear plan out.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top