Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:41 am

((Guys if you don't want to do this, PM me. In which case I'll find people who do. Please be more active...))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning (Kingsley, Andrian and Soph)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm

((Sorry Jess. Summer vacations))

Kginsley had remained silent for the past (week) few minutes, thinking about what to do. "This will be more then a bit tricky," Shacklebolt said, finally realizing why he was required on the mission. While Andrain and Sophia were more then capable of helping the kid out, if something went wrong then Shacklebolt would be there.

"The boy is smart you say, then most certainly they are using him for some research. The Death Eaters don't have too many intelligent minds in their ranks," he said slowly. "Your right, I doubt they will him at MAlfoy Manor for long, the death eaters just suffered a defeat, they would expect an attack there. I would think the boy will be moved somewhere more secretive..."

Eventually he had an idea, a rather simple one, but an idea nonetheless. "There is only three of us, so we could use polyjuice potions to look like death eaters. The boy isn't worth infiltrating the manor for, but I think they will be taking him to Nurmengard, where Grindelwald probably resides. If so, they will require a portkey. We could suggest that we know where the portkey to Nurmengard is, lure some death eaters and the boy there, and then stun them before they know whats happening..." Kingsley suggested thoughtfully. A dangerous plan indeed, but it was better than going inside the manor.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 pm

((No no, I'm sorry. Around that time yesterday I was in a foul mood... I have about 5 topics to go and explain this to, because I was a little harsh in them all Embarassed

But still, thanks for replying. I shall do my best to also do so. However you should take a more leading role in this meeting Kingsley. If it's been awhile since I was on say I'm in the drawing room finding a book or something... I'm having IRL technical issues *sigh* ))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 am

((Sorry Jess I was waiting for Shackle to post I didn't want to get to far ahead without him!))

Sophia looked at Shacklebolt and then Jess and nodded. "That's what I was thinking about doing as well, that's the only way I can think of to get in."said Sophia in a thoughtful voice. "I have no dobut that the death eaters are using him for research."said Sophia honestly. "But why would they hide out at the Malfoy Manor? that's the most obvious place for them to hide!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "God death eaters are getting stupider and stupider."Sophia thought to herself. "You don't think there doingthis on purpose to see if we'll attack do you Jess?"Sophia asked him softly.

It sounded like that what they were doing to her, but she could be wrong about the whole thing but she could be right. Sophia couldn't wait to get started and help bring the kid back to it rightful back place where he truly belonged. Sophia thought ti was pathetic that the death eaters had to use a kid her age or older to do there dirty work. But it was like Shacklebolt said the death eaters weren't very bright or smart in there ranks which was quite sad. Sophia knew they had a good team, and with Shacklebolt as there leader she knew things were going to get done.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 am

(( Sorry, mate. I'll give this a go ))
(( Sorry it sucks, i'll edit it if you want me to ))

Andrian listened carefully as Jess took his part and answered everybody questions. Again, he gathered as much information as he could so he was prepared. Andrian fell silent and looked away for a few minute, thinking this mission through over and over his head. He knew they couldn't just barge into the mansion and hope he was there.

They needed as much information as they need, especially where this boy could be hiding and what was their next move. They needed to do some research first and quickly, they needed to be prepared. 'Perharp we should spy on the Death Eaters first, gather as much information as we can, so we are prepared,' suggested Andrian, looking at everyone around the room and up at Jess. Andrian just wanted to make sure they had everything right first hand.

'They might be predictable in the first place,' he said, looking at everyone and then at Sophia. 'But we need to make sure, we need to be ready. Whatever they are doing with this boy, it could be something huge, something big. We cannot risk it,' said Andrian, catching his breath after he had said all that. 'Their probably not going to leave them in some mansion, it'll be too obvious. They will not risk it,' he added afterwards.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 am

((No worries guys, just keep it rolling between the two of you if it falls inactive, bounce ideas off each other and talk a bit or something Smile ))

Jess nodded, an argument forming in his mind as both of them spoke, however he chose to hang onto his words until they'd each finished, after all, both had brought up some good and bad points.

"But Malfoy Manor is protected by so many enchantments, both protective and concealing in nature, that it makes the perfect hiding place for the Death Eaters to keep their goods, and base their operations, that's why we can only strike while they're moving about," he told them.

"But you both have some strong points there. I agree Soph that they're being way too open about this, and you're right Andrian that further reconnaissance is needed before any action can be taken, in particular learning when they're moving the boy, and when. That's where you all come in, I think that you're all going to have to snoop about and find the location of this boy. Revisit Hogwarts and see if you can find any traces of him if need be, but make sure you travel in at least pairs," he said carefully, making sure they knew what his instructions were
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am

Andrian listened to Jess' instruction, feeling glad that his brother has chosen him to spy on the Death Eater. He was glad that his brother has agreed on his plan. Andrian didn't want a problem on their hands, they needed to be prepare. He felt that he was the right person for the job.

'Yeah, sure. I am always up for the job,' he nodded politely to his brother. He laid back into his chair and relaxed a bit, feeling a sense of pride in him as he looked around the table for a minute. He knew exactly who he wanted to pair up with; and he was sure she was too. Unless Jess needed her somewhere else

Andrian then twiddled with his thumb and thought for a moment. He knew he had to gather a much information as possible and quick as well. He knew it was not long till the young boy will break and start making anything the death eater wished.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

Sophia listened to Jess instructions and nodded and then looked at Andrian and smiled for she was glad he was on his mission with her. "Yeah Andrian right, we need to be prepare for this; if we bust in without any plan they'll get us."said Sophia softly. Sophia was glad Jess choose her to spy on the death eaters and save a boy who probably eing brainwashed by the death eaters.

"Whatever you need done Jess will be done, with a Potter and a Granger on the job it will get done."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As Sophia took a sip of her tea she looked around the room once again proud that Jess choosen her, Andrian and Shacklebolt to do this job she wasn't going to let him down. Sophia looked at Andrian and smiled when Jess said needed to travel in pairs. "That won't be a problem Jess, unless you need me else where."said Sophia softly.

Sophia knew they had to gather information so Sophia thought about where Death Eaters might go other then the Malfoy Manor. "Do you think we look around Knockturn Alley and see if we can find anything out Jess?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia heard that's where alot of bad wizards went to hang out so Sophia knew it had to bound with Death Eaters.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top