Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 10 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 am

Now that Khaat was going to live and be alright and was out of harm's way, Robert turned his attentions back to Jessica. He had not been idle while Khaat had struggled to live, He had his plan. He went back up to the cell and stood outside, shouting through the unbreakable glass. "Hey! Big, tall and ugly! What do you want with a little wisp of a woman who has barely tapped into her power? How stupid are you, anyway! You know I have twice her power. Dumbledore is dead, and his power went with him. She is only half blood to Dumbledore. Her other parent diluted the Dumbledore in her blood. Look at her and see! She is not what you think she is! You want power? then you're going to have to find someone who truly has some sort of power. You chose the wrong one, Stupid"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 10 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 am

The monster in jess roared at him "IT DOSE NOT MATTER, MY INSTRUCTIONS ARE KILL DUMBLEDOOR AND ANY BLOOD RELATIVE ,HALF OR FULL IT DOES NOT MATTER. " her struggled against the restraints that held it "she will die before i will leave this host" and a cry came but not from the beast but one from Jessica for in her mind he had cut her across her back with his talons "ROBERT!!" she called out .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 am

"You are a LIAR!" Robert roared back, "I know your master! You escaped from him years ago. He's been hunting you to imprison you and has been. And you were stupid enough to try to find any remnant you could of his power to feed on. You want to test me?" He began chanting the spell that the creature's master knew that had been given to Robert, in case Robert ever did find this underworld miscreant. He knew the words he spoke would strike pure terror into this creatures heart. Robert held up the broken necklace. "Back into the necklace, you foul thing! Either that, or I finish this spell and you dissolve completely! You make your choice!"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am

Jessica felt the creatures hold weaken a crack appeared in the dark of her mind with one push she flung herself at the creature forcing it into the light she found. In the room as if peeling an onion the creature slowly tore from Jessica's body as the voice once one became two a ghostly image seem to peel from her her body arching and writhing as it turned to focus its rage on Robert leaving a half dead Jessica on the floor bound . It flew at him hissing and growling its claws reaching for him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am

Robert continued to hold up the pendant,"Back to your prison!" Robert ordered. "You have no choice!"
The creature dissolved back inside the pendant and the stone resealed itself. Robert opened the cell and went inside, leaving Jessica still restrained until he could check her. The creature was completely gone from her now, and residing in his pocket.

He released her from her restraints. "Get her to a trauma room, and summon Jack Black Heart. Tell him its over and Jess is fine." The attendants agreed and moved quickly to move her. "She needs rest, and she needs a large dose of restorative potion. Make sure she gets it," Robert ordered. The attendant nodded. "When she's able, get her a meal and something to drink. She's going to be very hungry and thirsty." "Yes, Sir," they agreed. Robert left for the moment.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Jessica heard voices but felt to weak to open her eyes her body felt battered though there were no marks to show, she groaned when she was lifted up her mind now her own a she stood in a field jack smiling as with the twins and Andrew now a hansom young man stood beside him as she held both of them.

Jack dove down the corridors Andrew in his arms the twins asleep in their buggy as he moved quickly to a healer "Jessica dark heart where is she, I was told I could see her now " the healer showed jack to a room Jack paused at the door seeing how pail she looked her body thinner her lips red against her pail skin. quietly he walked in sitting Andrew in a chair close by with the twins, he walked over and took Jessica 's hand standing in shock at the woman he saw in front of him the woman he loved laying looking half dead.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Robert had managed to shower and change while Jessica was being moved and Jack was being summoned. He returned to Jessica, to her new room on the trauma wing. "Relax, Jack," Robert said, laying his hand on his shoulder, "It's over. She's fine now. She just has to regain her strength. And this time, I'm not releasing her until she's really ready for it. All she really needs now is some food and some sleep. It may take a few days, but she's golng to be fine. You can stay and visit for a bit, but do not let her overdo it. She's been given a restorative potion, so that will help a good deal. Nice work, Jess. You're braver than you give yourself credit for."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm

as if in response to his voice Jessica gave a weak squeeze to jacks hand, before falling into a deep sleep she hoped the next time she woke things would be normal.

Jack looked at Robert and nodded that he under stood he looked down at her hand as he felt her squeeze it and smiled "I think she heard you" he said giving a small smile as he looked at Robert "I'm guessing she'll sleep for a while, right ?" he said placing Jessica's hand under the sheets as he walked over to Andrew "mom's going to be fine, grand dad Roberts taking care of her now for a while" Andrew pouted but nodded he understood "home" he said holding up his arms to be lifted. "give me a moment to talk with Robert" jack said crossing back to him "will she be all right?" he asked once more " I mean mentally, I know this sort of thing is unheard of, well i haven't heard of it " he said shifting uneasy on the spot he was worried that the woman he married may not be the one that wakes, that she had changed threw the monsters invasion of her body and mind.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:09 pm

"She's going to be fine," Robert said. "But I'm not taking any of her crap this time about what she thinks she is going to or not going to do. This time, I am going to insist that she follow medical directions. I will not put up with her attitude anymore. If she had been in better health to begin with, she could have resisted this easier. I know she got really bored with the twins, but this well could have killed her. So, this time, she's going to have to put up with me and with doing it right." Robert was steaming about the whole bloody mess. This whole thing that nearly cost him his daughter and granddaughter. He wasn't bringing it up to Jack and Jessica, but his anger was there. Clear as day, and he couldn't help himself. He was tired, and he had been frightened badly this time. And he didn't scare easily.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top