Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 5 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"Oh, I agree," Khaat sighed. She helped herself to a warm up on her tea. She wondered what iin the world Dumbledore left for her at Gringotts. That was most unusual indeed. She took a sip of her tea, thoughtfully. "I have a sudden urge to go to Gringotts," she smiled at Jess, pocketting the phoenix egg. "I'll let you know what I find."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 5 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:13 pm

jessica looked at her then down to her twins "ow ok" she said , she felt a bit out of it since she could bearly get out of the house it was then jack walked in smiling as he pushed a twin buggy in front of him . Jessica stood up and walked over to him gently kssing him " this wasn't due till tomorrow " she said then smiled "jack could you mind the twins Khaat and my self have to do something" she faced Khaat "don't argue im coming along think of me as back up you don't know whats there , yes i know he rote of the vault, number 999 i belive" she smiled to her.

Jack agreed and she quickly changed into some thign a bit more presentable returning in a few minets smiling "ok Khaat you want to go , lets go" she said happy to be able to get out the house again and be herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

"Sure," Khaat laughed, getting a giggle out of how eager she was to get out of the house, even if it was just to go to the bank. "Shall we just apparate there?" Khaat asked. She apparated to London to just outside the entrance to Gringotts. When Jess appeared beside her, she asked her, "Do you have any idea what he might have left? My curiosity is getting the best of me, I must admit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

jes shook her head "nope that i didn't pick up on only that it was important that you have what ever it was" she said she smiled looking at her now flaty tummy "god it feels good to see my own feet again" she gigglied asshe looked at her "come on we'll never know standing in the door way" she linked her arm threw hers and started to walk in to the bank.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Khaat walked up to one of the goblin tellers and said, "I'd like to open Vault 999, please." The goblin looked up the vault record in his enormous book. He looked at her, scowling, "I see you brought your identification," he said with a stiff shaprness, that she had come to expect from them. Then she noticed he was looking at her necklace. "Oh! That! Well, yes, " she said. "Come along, then," he said.

He took them, through the tunnels, and in one of the boats, to vault 999. They got out of the boat together and the goblin walked up to the door. "Password please," he asked. "Chocolate Frog" Khaat said carefully. The vault opened automatically. The goblin gave her his lamp and she found it was almost large enough to walk inside of.

She found two letters sitting right at the edge of the vault. One in Dumbledore's hand, and one in another hand that she vaguely recognized from the past. She opened the letter from Dumbledore.

"Dearest Khaat,
I had more sickles than I ever would have spent. I divided what I had between my own child, Harry Potter, and you. I knew you would spend it well, for the causes we so believe in. If you're reading this, then the time is right for you to have this. You will know what to do with it. Gringotts, I am quite sure, will have kept meticulous records. In addition, you will find some truly interesting reading here. Care for these well so they do not fall into the wrong hands..

Albus."

She opened the second letter, To her very great shock it was from Severus Snape,
"Khaat Lupin--

As I write this, time is becoming precious to me. My days, I know, are numbered. I have no heir. It was I who followed Dumbledore's wishes and put into place the things you are now receiving. I do not wish that all I worked for and earned to fall into ill hands. And so I leave these things to you in trust, believing your father and your uncle will have raised you well and that you will use the few critical items I have for the things we honor the most.

Do with the sickles as you please. However, the books--the books are far more important. Your father may be the only man alive by this time to realize their true value. Be very careful with them. For these books could well change the wizarding world if they fall into ill hands.

Use them well.

Severus Snape"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:46 pm

jessica had folowed her into the vault "wow Khaat" , she looked at some books and shivered backing away "snape" she said softly "no good will come of those " she said "tell your father and get him to take them" she could feel her heart racing just by being close to them "khaat lets go" she placed her hand on Khaats shoulder and sudenly she saw Albus as he wrote the letter she held " he cared for you more than you know, I can not help feel an little jelouse as he saw you as more like his daughter yet did not even want me to have my powers, but as you are my freind i see past it" she sighed "come lets find a cafe will be nice to have a couple of hours alone to talk more"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

"Just a second," Khaat frowned. She looked over the books. There were journals. A lot of them. Records for the orignal Order of the Phoenix, and a great stack of potions books that clearly belonged to Snape. Part of her still had the urge to sit down in the vault and find the recipes for some of his potions. She knew it was clearly dangerous for her to have them. They would, indeed, have to go to her father. Or it would undo everything she loved and wanted in her life. The temptation was too great for her. She tucked the letters in her pocket and stepped out of the vault. "Close it, please," she said softly to the goblin. He closed the vault and they made their way out of Gringotts. Khaat was silent. She did not expect the temptation to be so strong once in contact with Snape's books finally. "How about some coffee?" she asked Jess, taking a breath of fresh air.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 pm

jess looked at her as they now stood in the fresh air "ok but don't tellyour dad he'll kil me for letting you have it" she said leading her to a small cafe not far from the bank , the watiress walked over and jes ordered ehrself a coffee and Khaats too, adding on two white chocolate muffins to acompany it "so did you find any awnsers or just moe quetions?" she aked as she waited for the watress to return with there order. she too slipped out a small pendant she ad found in the bottom of the box she had palmed it to take a closer look it was gold with a black background and a pheonix in gold across it he knew it belonged to Albus as she felt his magic on it stronger tan she adh on any other item in the box.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

"No," Khaat sighed, "I think I have a lot of answers now. But I do have to get some of these things to my father. Some of them are important for him to have, and I do believe that's why they were left to me. In case my father did not survive to this age. And some of it has to go to Jess Potter, I think, too. It makes the past a lot more clear for me than I ever understood back then. Maybe more than anyone but Albus and Severus themselves knew. They knew, Jess. They knew they were all going to die so that we would have a chance at a better world. It was worth it for them to die for their children. And Rob wants me to give all that up. I guess we'll have to reach a compromise somehow."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 pm

jess looked at her and nodded "yes they did but i still have quetions as to why block my powers and make me feel as if i had nobody in the world only to discover i had a lot " she said griping the pendant tight as the watress brought their coffees and muffins, jess paid her and sat back the cup and pendant in her hand a she sat thinking "no body seems to have the awnser, jack said once he'd read about a cures i'd been under when he worked for the ministry but he could not explain why a baby would be put under it, guess its simlier to your problem"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top