Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 7 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Khaat knew stubborness well, and she knew first handhow stubbornness could make wrong choices look a lot easier. She felt at a loss for words. She sat, nursing her coffee when she saw her father walk in, his typical paper under his arm. He glanced around the coffee shop, and Khaat waved at him. He smiled and waved back, indicating he would join them when he had ordered his tea. She was anxious to tell him what she knew.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 7 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm

jess turned to see Robert walk in but said nothing she knew all to well what he was going to say about her wantng to get back into work but she just sat nursing her coffe cup and a frown on her face the more she thought about it the more she felt she had to get back into work. She sighed again shifting in her seat as she waited for Ronbert to join them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Robert brought over his tea mug, and kissed Khaat's forehead. "Good morning, my dear," He said gently, "I'm just escaping the grind for a few moments." "You don't ever have to make an excuse, Daddy," Khaat said, as he sat down with them, "Not to me, anyway."

"Good morning, Mrs. Black Heart," Robert smiled, "And how are you and those twins doing? You're looking very well."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 pm

jess looked up at him "their growing , their with their father at the moment just taking a moment with Khaat" she said not telling him about gringotts as she felt it was not her place to .nor about the pheonix egg Khaat had back at the house waiting for katherine to hatch thanks to Dumbledoor's planning. she paused s ahe spoke again "Im thinking of aplying to the ministry for a job" she said softly , witing for his responce,
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well, if you and Jack can work that out, then I think its fine, So long as it isn't too stressful for you or Jack or your children," Robert said, sipping on his Earl Grey. He knew that she knew full well that she was acting too soon, but he wasn't going to stop her. He could read the determination in her face. He also predicted strongly tthat if she pushed too hard too soon, that she would end up in his emergency room with a boatload of complications that she had never even dreamed of. He also knew some people had to learn the hard way.

"So, Khaat, my darling," He took her hand, "How are you and Abbey today? You do look more rested."

"I was tired last night," Khaat admitted. " I don't think I moved all night."

"Good. Can we keep it that way for about 6 more months, please?" he laughed. He got the clear scent of her coffee and cast her a diapproving glance but never said a word.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

jess nodded knowing and feeling his disaproval in his mannerisum "my fault wasn't going to let her have any more though" she said looking at her own coffee a she sat the pendant clinking against the cup as she moved her hand up and down the sides of it as she became lost in her thoughts about work and the twins once more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

"No, not your fault, "Robert corrected, "She and I have had this discussion endlessly. She knows exactly how I feel."

"Its true," Khaat admitted, sighing, "I do indeed. Daddy, I have something to show you." She pulled the three letters out of her bag and gave them to her. "They arrived today in some very odd circumstances." Robert drew out his reading glasses and read the first letter from Dumbledore to her. "I knew he loved you very much," He smiled while reading the letter. He frowned towards the end of the letter. "Have you been..." he began.

"That's where I got the other two letters," she nodded. He recognized Snape's handwriting immediately. "Severus," he said very softly, in almost a whisper, frowning deeply. He read the two other letters..
"I could care less about the money," Robert said very softly, "What's in the books?"

"Journals of some sort. Lots of them. And--all of Snape's potions books." Robert's eyes grew wide. He never expected them to be just basically freely handed over, but Snape would have wanted to insure that they went to a potionsmaster who understood them and who would use them for the order. The only one who met that criteria and who would not be hunted at that time was Robert himself. Then a new cold fear struck him. He looked up at Khaat. "Are they ALL still there? Did you take any of them?"

"No," she said truthfully. "They're all there. Every one. I swear."

"You and I need to go back to Gringotts," he told her. "I need to look over all those books." "Well, there's more," Khaat said, She drew the egg out of her pocket and closed her hand around it and handed it to her father. He knew immediately what it was and its significance. "Albus," he said softly, remembering Fawkes.

"Take it to Mom?" Khaat asked, "Will it still hatch?"

"I'm not sure. Its been a long time without heat. Your mother will know. I'll take it to her and ask her." He pocketted the egg. "Was there more?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

jessica sat listeninhg to them her figers curled around the pendant as if not wanting to give it up it had been given to her not Khaat it was in the box for her. she drank he coffee quietly contemplating what she could do once she got back home and to work, she flt the smoth of the glass over the image below as she rubbed her thumb over it gently her mind seeming to slip back to albus in his office writing the letters the pendant held in his grasp. when a watress asked if she wanted a refill she smiled focing ehrself back to the hear and now to shake her head "no , no thank you " she said with smile knowing if she ahd any more than two she would be awake al night .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 pm

"No, not for me," Khaat said. "He did leave Jessica some things, though."

"Well, I wouldl certainly think he would." Robert said, "Albus was extremely devoted to the ones he loved. And he would have considered his family to be among those he was devoted to. Albus and Severus were incredibly strategically minded, though. They would have chosen carefully what to leave to whom based upon each item's signficance to the cause they were so willing to fight and die for, and trying to shield their loved ones at the same time. Severus never really had anyone that we know of that he truly cared for except his loyalty to Albus. That explaiins that easily enough. They needed to know that the fight against the dark arts would go on, and that their work would not be extinguished. And all they knew was who was available and a willing participant at the time. Oh, I do believe that Albus had some ability to know about his future family, but he had to do some extra footwork, even as ill has he was at the end, to make sure he passed on what he did to the right people. Anything that was left undone would have been left for Severus to scramble and finish before his own time ran out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Jesca could only sit listening "yeah he was a good thinker and seer too" she said softly as if to her self placing ehr cup down she sighed as she glanced at the pendenat now slipping it into her pocket to put back in the box once she was home again she had decided the box would be put in her vault at the bank somthing about it sturred bad feelings in her and she didn't want that not around her family.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top