Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Khaat recognized the box immediately. She put forth her hand and rested it on the old familiar box. She felt him. She hadn't felt his energy signature for decades. It was Dumbledore's box. And it still had a trace of his signature on it. It drew her to silence for a moment, and recalled all her strong feelings she still had for him even now. "Headmaster," she said very softly, as if he could hear her. It took her a second to fight back the tears it brought to her eyes from feeling his energies again. She had thought they were lost forever when that terrible, terrible day came that Severus Snape had had to kill him out of his great mercy and love for Albus. The image of him falling from the tower to the courtyard pavement still etched indelibly in her mind. Like losing a grandparent or--well--something so much more--one of her best friends--and yet it was even more than that. There were no words to express how much she loved him. It was not far before Remus had been killed. The same year, in fact. That had been one year she wished had never happened.

"It's his. Its Dumbledore's. I'm sure of it," Khaat said. "It used to sit on a table. He used to try to hide his favorite candies in here when he was headmaster, but of course, those of us that visited him often had that all figured out, so of course we robbed him blind." She laughed softly, "He loved it. It was a game we played. We'd pretend to rob him, and he'd pretend not to notice and then refill the box for the next time. I thought this box was gone forever. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:26 pm

jessica looked at it "his box" she said looking at her catlin startred to cry and she picked her up rocking her "but why me why now?" she asked but before any one could talk again the lid poped open jeissca took a step back "that, was creepy" she said Catlin now giggling in her arms, jess looked at Khaat then to catlin and back , there inside she could see a small white bag laid on top of what looked like a small gold picture frame in another coner sat a small globe and a book with what looked like a faded yellow letter poking out of one corner . jesica looked to Khaat "you knew him better than I did" she held catlin close to her before placing her back in the crib.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm

"Knowing Dumbledore, he had enough skills to see into the future and to somehow set this up with one of his friends to make sure this was delivered at a time he specified. I've heard Gringotts will sometimes do such things and keep things in their vaults until the specified delivery date. Go ahead. This was meant for you. See what it is," Khaat said. Personally, Khaat was more interested in the stupid box, just because of the memories it held for her. But if Dumbledore was sending a message from beyond, it had to be important. That was just the way he worked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Jess took a deep breath and reatched in she took out the white bag and chuckled " lemon drops" she sid with a smile then retched in again as she tookout teh book two letters fel from it one with Khaats name and one to her suprise with hers she picked them up "this is for you" she said holding out the yellowing envalope to her then sat down with her own letter.

opening it she read,

"My dearest grand daughter,

I am proud to know you are here but am saddened i will never see you, as I fear it is too dangerous a time even for me to know of your birth. I hope these things find you well an your children too , I have seen you will be happy with your young man and am glad of this.

Khaat knows me well listen to her word and learn from her but tell her the child she carrys is important and not to be stuborn as she was when i knew her.

I send you these things so you can become stronger and wiser you have my magic inside you learn to use it and grow strong for you children, as those twins will give you trouble when their powers come.

I send this to you my most tresured posession. understand that I am proud of both of you, but times are changing you must be prepered for anything.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
grand father "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Khaat picked up the letter with her name on it. What on earth could Dumbledore need to say to her now? They had said so much. She felt like they had said it all back then. She carefully broke the seal on it and opened it and drew out the parchment. She recognized his elegant script at once. It brought tears to her eyes. She had to pause for a moment to wipe away the tears before she could read a word of it.

It read:

My dearest Khaat Karina,

There is never enough time for us to ever say everything we would wish or to love as deeply as we would choose. You need to know that we at the Order foresaw the dark things that by now have already come to pass. I have seen what a dagger they will have become in your heart by the time you read this, but you do need to know that Remus and I love you more than you will ever, ever know. Sometimes, dear Khaat, things must just play out. Just as you and I did when we played chess so many times on those rainy Saturday afternoons. Remember how we knew how the game would go, but we had to finish it through? Remember how you wanted to scrap the game and pretend it never happened? Remember how I made you play it through. That was all about teaching you that sometimes we have to follow the path.

By now you have suffered great loss, and also great happiness. I think the young man you choose is a good one. The union may be stormy at times because of your likenesses and differences, but you are both strong enough to weather that through. Play it out, Khaat. Don't throw in on the game because it looks like you're defeated at the moment.

Your children will be immensely powerful. They will inherit much from their powerful parents and grandparents. Raise them wisely, to know how to not be so impulsive. That could undo them and you if you do not stem that quickly. Listen to your father continuously. He has much of my wisdom, as does your mother.

Oh, and one more thing. I left you something very special. Go to Gringotts. Ask for Vault 999. There is no key. The password is Chocolate Frog. That will be all you need to gain access.

I look forward to more chess games with you someday in the future years and years from now when your time to cross over comes. I will have the chessboard waiting, and plenty of ginger snaps.

As I see you in the future, you will be one very important and beautiful woman in our world. Be wise, Khaat. Be merciful. And never forget, beyond else, to love.

With much love and affection,
Your very good friend,
"Headmaster" Albus Dumbledore
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Jess looked at Khaat knowing what he had written her moved her , moving she sat next to khaat " you ok?" she asked handing her a tissue from a box on the table "he must have told them to kep it till now" she reatched in and lifted out the gold frame dust coverd the picture , she brushed it away there stood dumble door and two other people the woman holding a child "these must have been my perants" she said seeing the man look a lot like a young dumbledor the woman smiling with golden hair like her own, placing it on the table she reatchign in once moe this time taking out something wrapped in an old cloth "this was part of his cloak " she said feeling something from it and she smiled slowly she pulled open the coth to show she actually held a smooth black egg its shell cold to the toucjh "whats this?" she asked turning to show Khaat it "I have never seen an egg like this before".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 pm

"That was an older cloak. One he wore on weekends when he wanted to be less formal, "Khaat said, remembering the old dark gray cloak well. "I think, for some reason, it brought him more comfort. It was exceptionally soft in its time. Maybe that was the reason. That egg is a phoenix egg. They take years and years to hatch because a phoenix does live forever. I wonder if it is one that Fawkes fathered. That would be a wonderful thing indeed. But you do have to be exceptionally careful with them around children on burning days. And they can peck if they are irritated. But they are fast friends and loyal protectors. Fawkes was wonderful. I loved him a lot.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Jessica smiled and placed it on Khaats knee "then you tend it , I know it would mean a lot , I can't with having the children " she smiled " so I want you to have it, he probably ment it for you any way. " she looked in to the box once more there at the bottom sat a single pheonix feather old and the color almost faded but stil as beautiful as the day it was placed into the box "he thinks of everything didn't he " she could not help look at the picture all in it smiled albus winked and nodded.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:53 pm

"Are you sure? If it is Fawkes hatchling, he may have wanted it to remain in the family," Khaat said. "He never specified, did he? That's odd. He usually is so specific with what he wants. but, we could put him with my mother to raise and train him. She would be completely delighted. She hasn't had a phoenix to train for ages. Then we can decide what happens to him later on."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

jessoca smiled "yes that sound ideal " she said grinning as she covered the egg back over and placed it gently back in the box "I still don't know why he sent this now after so long, maybe he felt times had change that it was right fo me to have it , and you " she pored some tea and sat back glancing at the twins asleep "he wrote they will become a nuscance and i needed to learn to use my magic to be able to control them" she said picking up a biscket and nibbaling it as she looked at Khaat and the box, "ok we can figuer this all out later when its less confusing " she chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top