Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:46 pm

"Just tea, please," Khaat said. "Your cookies are delicious. I'm finding Abbey has a sweet tooth. I really am not so much into food, but I'm sure finding all sorts of reasons to eat cookies and cakes and candy,...well, you know how it goes. That, plus anything Rob cooks. He could cook an old boot and I'd probably love it. Is that sick or what?" She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Jess smiled " they do like sweet things with those two it was sickly sweet tea ow and salt water toffee, i think thats why they put on so much weight " she said walking out the room to the kitchen.

walking back in a minet later with a fresh pot of tea pot and a plate of the cookies, placing both down she sat abd pored her own cup "you know i haven't been to sparks since that time with jack " she said "I really should call in, Humm maybe tomorrow i have to pick up the twins buggy, you know i could not find one any where I ended up ordering it in specialy good thing is there throwing in a rain protector and a changing bag too, you're looking a bit better Khaat, Rob being back in your life is kinda a good thing for you, even if jen is a pain"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 pm

"Rob is always good for me," Khaat said soflty. "I swear. If anybody tries to come between us again, I'll kill them, and I won't think twice. I'm tired of all this pain and despair I've gone through because he and I have been apart. I won't live like that anymore. I'll just get whoever it is out of the way. Once and for all. Rob might have to learn to live with that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:16 pm

jessica look at her worried "I have never heard you speack like this before Khaat, I understand why but you don't have to kill them just turn them into a toad or a goat let them learn that way or just tell them, violance isn't the way" she said sighing as she drank her tea "if you do that what impresson are you giving abby?" she sad nibbaling on a cookie as she looked at her "I don't want jack to ahve to arresst youfor killing some one just becaue they looked at you or rob the wrong way, yes he's thinking now the twins are here of going back to being and Auror again especialy now the ministrys changed" .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Oh, come on, Jess. Killing happens here every day, and there are only select ones that ever get even noticed or mentioned. If the person was important or if it can be used as a political advantage, then its worth pursuing. If not, they dont even get an obituary in the Daily Prophet. Its been like that since your grandfather's time. He knew it as well as I do. And, as I recall, he hated that part of our world. He and I used to talk about that sometimes. He knew my father well, so he and I did talk sometimes. We used to walk across the grounds in the early morning, at sunrise, before breakfast. It was so peaceful then. That was usually when he had the most time, before the day really began."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 pm

jess nodded "pains me to say your right , the small man is worth nothing now were days, yet with out them the goverment would not have a leg to stand on" she looked at ehr "what was he like ,grand father i mean" she asked only out of curiosity "you mentioned he liked to walk the grounds maybe that where i get my early rising from, jack hates it as im always up before the sun rises and last to be once it sets" she made a small remberall appear in her hand there inside sat the image of a grey heaird and long beared wizard looking noble and proud "this is all i have of him" she held it out to her and the image shifted to smile at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm

"He was the best headmaster Hogwarts ever had, or ever will have," Khaat said, remembering Dumbledore fondly. "He was kind, and generous, and the wisest man I have ever known. He seemed to have an over abundance of magical talent. He rarely ever raised his voice. He didn't have to. People just knew when he met business--like my father is. He knew my parents well too. In fact, he left my mother his pensieve in his will. She was, as he put it, the brightest seer he knew at that time and was an original member of the Order. He left it to her with all his memories so that the Order would have as much history as he knew. My mother still has it. Still uses it. I'm positive she could tell you more. I've used the pensieve. It is loaded with almost everything Dumbledore had in his mind. He stored a lot there.

"Oh, and its very likely you get your sweet tooth from him. He was always going down to Honeydukes. He liked all sorts of candy. It was a real weakness of his."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm

jessica smiled "I really should talk to your mother some time I would like to know him better since I am his grand daugterm, so i'm told " she drank some more of her tea "really i like lemon drops did he?" she asked feeling like she was knowing him threw her already. A small pink paper bird flew threw an open window settling on jesicas knee , loking down jessica smiled then red the letter "its from jack he wants to know if i all right " she blushed lightly at something in the letter but continued reading " he also says he's bringing home a suprise and will be here in an hour" she placed it beside her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm

"Yes. He did," Khaat laughed. "He liked those, chocolate frogs, some of Bertie Botts beans, but not all of them. He particularly liked ginger snaps. I think he liked almost every kind of candy Honeydukes had. And he was very generous in sharing it. The password up to his office was always some sort of candy or sweet dessert. It was so funny. " He was so predictable that way." Khaat laughed. "And he had a really amazing phoenix named Fawkes. He was gorgeous. Except right before a burning day. Then Fawkes used to look just downright pitiful. And he stayed right with him until Dumbledore died. The last any of us saw of Fawkes was him flying off after Dumbledore's death. I suppose he's still out there somewhere. I don't know. I really ought to have my mother look into that. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

jess sighed thinking about what she had mssed not knowing him , then came a knock at the door "sorry it may be jack for got he can walk in" she said chuckling s she stood up quickly she movd to the door and opend it , there on the floor sat a box she looked at Khaat "Khaat its a box,it looks old" she said picking it up she moved it into the living room and placed it on the table in front of her "its adressed to me but look at the dust on it" she wiped her hand across the top leaving lines as she went.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top