Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 6 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:05 pm

"Oh, well, my guess is that it was a generational curse that struck not only him but any of his offspring until the curse was broken. Maybe that's why he had to block you. Or maybe that was part of the curse. I don't know but that seems more likely to me. I guess you'll just have to keep hunting for the answer to that. But if I find anything in those books, I'll let you know. Sounds like he knew it would not affect your children, though, or at least the twins. Maybe it affects the firstborn or something. I dont know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 6 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 pm

she sighed "then that would mean Andrews got it on his head " she said but shook hers "no hes fine, I think its just something he had to do to me to get me to where i am now" she said with a smile as she drank her coffee this was the awnser she was going to accept till some one gave her another more proven one "so you want to give those books to Robert tomorrow " she asked now enjoying the quiet and wondering as she laughe inside just how Jack was coping "Humm i wonder how jacks coping ?" she said with a grin to Khaat .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:45 pm

"He's been through this before. My concern is how Rob will do with Abbey when he's alone with her for the first time. Jack--I'm not worried about him. He'll be levelheaded about this. Rob will have 400 toys conjured and have them all animated for her. He's going to be a real pain in the neck about this, I can see it coming already. She is going to be a completely spoiled Daddy's girl unless I stomp on him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm

jessica laughed at teh image of all those toys moving and dancing for her "ow i wouldn't worry too much its good to have time alone both for the fathers and the mothers time to worry when he dosn't want anything to do with him" she said chuckling as she ate her muffin "ow yes jack has delt with Andrew alone but three two cvrying for a meal and the thridd wanting to be played with or a toy, humm not sure he could cope" she said grinning just injoying the image of a paniced Jack with an apron on and ababie in each arm.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

"I have every confidence. If an auror can handle some of the wizarding world's worst, I really dont think I'd worry about Jack with a baby." She sipped on her coffee. She sighed deeply, savoring the full roast flavor. "I do love coffee. I just don't think I can break this addiction, not even for Abbey, much as I love her. Rob says he'll come up with something. I believe he could."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Jess smiled "Im sure knowing rob he'll come up with a imiler tasting but non caffine substatue" she said she could still see jack in his apron she just could just not shake that image and she smiled "hes a good cook Rob, give him time" she gave a sigh looking back at the bank "now the twins are born i really should look fo a paid job, ow i know i have the book store but its not doing as well as i'd hoped, and the two pepole i hired Vards working the days and Critsy works the weekends i have to kep them apart"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

"What's the rush? You just got home a couple days ago. Even muggle moms in America take 6 weeks off before they go back to work. They need time with their new babies and time for their babies to heal. I think you spent too much time in bed and now you're bored out of your brains. Give yourself some time. Let yourself enjoy your babies while they're small. They won't be little forever you know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

jess looked at her "not you too are you and jack in cahoots with each other, he said the same thing only this morning, I have been out of it too long, the twins vertually put pay to me being active in anything, now there born i just feel i'd like to get back to some sort of normal , also we could use the money a little " she said looking into her cup as she made the brown liquid spin clockwise in it she just wanted to be like her self again "I know about muggle maternity leave but having Andrew i didn't stop working i kept going" she sighed as she spoke again "ok I'll tell you what i'll give it two weeks then im looking ok" he looked up at Khaat
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:05 pm

"Well, that's between you and Jack," Khaat said. She wasn't sure what she and Rob would decide about her own leave. She wanted to spend some time with Abbey, that was for sure. She would also have Miseria's baby to care for at the same time. LIke instant twins. Mis would be returning to Hogwarts in the fall, so she would have both babies at the same time, plus two jobs. She sighed heavily. It was starting to feel hectic and it hadn't even happened yet. She was going to be glad for that daycare at St. Mungos. But, this was one choice she was not even going to think about making without Rob. She sipped on her coffee. The server came over and refilled her cup. Khaat thanked her, grateful for the infusion of fresh caffeine.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm

jessica sighed "yeah when were both not too tired or hes t work you mean" she said with a deep sigh" no its decided i don't cake what he thinks, thats what i am doing" she offered her cup for a refil and smiled as she smelt the hot coffee , she took a sip and sighed feeling things would get better once she could do things again though deep inside she knew Khaat and jack were both right she neded to slowl down and enjoy the twins but ehr stuborness gt the better of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top