Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh, he says he's sick of the excitement that my life brings. Maybe he's better off without me. I seem to walk into it without trying. If that's why he doesn't become a part of my life, then he's better off without me and Abbey, I think. I really am trying to be who he wants me to be, but...its hard." She took a drink of the tea. Jessica always made really good tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack, Jess , Andrew and the new baby's home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

jessica sighed "then don't be what he wants be what you want , men ar elike boys if you ignor them long enouph they give in" she said chuckling as she saw the look on Niclous's face "oow don't you pull that face , you know were talikng about your daddy" she sid tickling his tumy as he giggled. she turned to Khaat and smiled "he'll come around if not all you can do is wait but life your life for you and abby not him, hes a grown man Khaat and your not his keeper its how me and Jack have kept together I don't tel him what to say or do or where to go , seems to work for us" she pored a second cup of tea for Khaat and one for herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yes," Khaat admitted. "It does. Somehow, Rob and I don't seem to have any problems until the world interrupts us. You know, we never even got a honeymoon. We got married and life just moved on before we had a chance to breathe, to figure out what we wanted for ourselves. And now here comes Abbey. Its just not right. Its not supposed to be this way."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

jessica nodded "I know , jack and I never got a honey moon we just kept going " she said smiling "with children you can't just stop there more important that you" she glanced at the now sleeping twins, gently laying over a blanket over them "so how is she?" jess asked "you don't have long left, 5 months i belive" she picked up a small plte and dropped it to the dish washer beside her before sitting back down "you know we might be better in the living room, comfyier" she said gently picking up Niclous she led him out to her "would you mind I can oly carry one and the cot" she said plcing him in Khaats arms a she picked up Catlin and the cot walking threw to the living room , placing the cot down beside the only chair that was stood beside the fire place she placed her down into it making sure she was on her side.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 am

"Sure," Khaat said. She picked up Nicolas and brought him into the room with them. She handed him to Jessica when she was ready for him. "I have a lot of people telling me what to tell Rob and what not to tell Rob so I never know if I'm helping or hindering. I don't need seven hundred people standing between him and me. I just need us. And for some reason that's all wrong right now. Rob and I agree we both love each other but somehow we just can't get there."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 am

jessica took Nicolas from her and placing him in the crib next to his sister "then don't lsiten to them listen to you , what you want "she said then sat down "His mother tried that with me before they were born i think thats what brought it on she got me so worked up the night of the ball i think she brought the labour on early, jack spoke to her thats when she dispeared" she said "I wouldn't worry about Rob as I said hes a grown man, men do what they want and come back when it all goes tits up" she chuckled as a small wimper came from Nicolas "feeding time " she made a bottle apear and tested it before lifting him out the crib his wimper a soft cry, letting the bottle brush his lip he imidiatly started to feed. "hes always first she'll be in an hour" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm

"I want it to be right for him and me. And I do have to get his freaking sister out from in between the middle of us. She acts like she is his wife, not me. I am SOOO sick of it," She sighed. "Don't get me wrong. I like Jen, but she's just making me nuts. She's always interfering. And the woman has no tact. She just enjoys bullying. The first time I met her, we fought. Then I liked her, then we fought again. So, no, I'm not all into making up with her at the moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

jessica laughed "sounds like you have the same problem I had with Mary, she was the same alwsy telling me to not do this or wear that eat this , like i was some kid , she even toldjack he couldn't bathe with me because it would upset her" he roled her eyes at the thought "well he set her straight and she's gone "I know how you feel leave it to Rob to sort out , she's his sister and if she dosn't like it she'll take it up with him and not you, you have abby to think of right now, not some jelouse kid" she rocked Nicolus gently while he fed from his bottle "you know I think he'll be a little bruiser when hes Andrews age" she chukled
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

"Probably," Khaat said.watching her feed him. "Well, personally, I think Daddy should turn her into a teacup or one of those strange little creatures he keeps in jars in his potions lab. Let her grovel at him for a year or four. Maybe that might change her tune a bit. He can always put a bit of firewhiskey in the jar and let her marinate a bit. She'd probably actually like that. I might have to talk him into it though. He sees her immaturity and her insecurities, so there's a part of him that really likes her. He has a need to try to parent her, I think. Show her what a decent dad looks like, Well, Jens having no part of that, so she thinks he's a huge prick. So does Rob for that matter, but neither one of them know what a decent father is. All they ever were exposed to were the enormous pricks that Charlotte Dent brought home with her. So now they resent my dad's relationship with me. Well, Daddy is only liable to be pushed so far wth that before he really does turn someone into a teacup--either that or a worm."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 pm

jessica sat listening to her "yeah Robert is quiet a man " she said "if she dose it will be because she's pushed him too far" sh paced the now empty bottle in the small coffee table and lay Nicolus across her shoulder till he gve a light burp , wiping his mouth he gave a small yawn "ok little man back in the crib with your sister" she said placing him back in beside his twin. Sitting back down she smiled "I wouldn't worry about her, your very lucky to have such a relashanship my family have never botherd with me , mainly because there all dead, i think " she said puzzled "any way you want some more tea i have browines fesh from the oven " jessica smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top