a new place means new adventures - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 7 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Maura chuckled as the guys stopped looking at her and started checking out other girls around the beach.  Although Ryo wasn't looking at her, she knew he probably had something to do with it. Which she was gald he did, Maura was starting to get uncomfortable by them.

"Hm... I don't know, how about we go walking around the beach?"Maura asked him softly.  "Or we can just dance together."said Maura softly.  "I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you."said Maura. Maura honestly didn't care what they did, they were togeth and that was all that mattered to her right now. Although she couldn't help not to wonder where this summer was going to lead them.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 7 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 pm

"I say we go with dancing." Ryo grinned at Maura before he pulled her out into the middle of the tent where people had begun dancing. He kept his drink in his hand as he started moving to the music and he leaned in toward Maura.

"You know, I've never seen you dance." he smiled before kissing her lightly on the lips and he moved back to continue dancing.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Maura chuckled and smirked at comment as he leaned in. "Well... that's because I always been to shy to dance around others!"said Maura honestly. "Although going dancing was a good idea, gives me another excuse to be close to you!"said Maura smirking at him before she kissed him back. Moving back some Maura continued dancing to the muisc.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 pm

"Think you can match my dancing?" he challenged. With an eyebrow raised Ryo continued to dance, starting to feel more comfortable with the crowd as they danced. He placed his cup down on the table where they'd just been and as the music was changed to a song that was easier to dance to, he subconsciously started to show off his dance moves.

Normally Ryo wouldn't even dance in front of a lot of people, but right now the alcohol was probably starting to get to him and he really didn't care what he did. The Vampire boy was starting to actually have fun and he just continued dancing showing off dance moves he kind of made up as he went along.

He motioned to Maura, telling her to dance more and he laughed, not being able to control himself. He really hadn't had that much fun in a while. Not to mention he hadn't had alcohol since the last party he'd been to about two years ago.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:03 am

"Hm... I don't know, I heard your quite good but I thnk I can."said Maura smiling at him. As the music changed, it was a song that Maura knew quite well so she was more comfortable dancing. Placing her cup beside Ryo's she joined beside him doing moves from the splits to back flips.

Normally Maura was a shy person, she really didn't show people her dancing skills she learned from dancing and gymnastics she did at a young age. But the alcohol was starting to get to her, and she honestly didn't care. She was showing of her dance moves, she was even coping some of Ryo's.

With the crowd cheering Maura smiled and laughed still contining to dance beside Ryo. This was probably the most fun Maura had in forever. She knew she was probably acting crazy, but she didn't care.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 am

Seeing how well Maura was keeping up with him with the dancing, Ryo laughed and stopped dancing. He wrapped his arms around Maura and pulled her close to him. Smiling, he kissed her again and laughed as he pulled away.

"You're pretty good." he smiled. "No one's been able to match my dancing." Ryo laughed and caught his breath from the dancing. "I think we should take a little break. Then we can come back." he suggested.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Maura laughed and kissed Ryo back as she walked off away from the crowd as she heard them groaned. "Don't worry, we'll be back later just taking alittle break."said Maura to the crowded as she shook her head and laughed.

"Thanks."said Maura smiling at him. "I took some dancing classes as well as gymnastics when I was young."said Maura softly catching her breath. Maura nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, although the crowd wants more!"said Maura as she looked at the crowd around them and chuckled.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"You know... The party isn't as lively as I thought it would be." he told her. It wasn't that the party wasn't good, it was just that the parties he'd been too before had already gotten crazy at this point. He never understood why but it was like five minutes into the party and it was complete chaos.

He took a long sip of the drink in his hand and sighed. His vision begun to blur and he could tell the alcohol was finally starting to get to him and he only smirked, taking another sip. It wouldn't be long before he started acting even more crazy and probably lost it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Maura nodded and sighed. "I thought it'll already be crazy by now!"said Maura frowning in disappointment. Maura never really been to a party, but by all her friends they always told her they were crazy. "Maybe there waiting for us to make it crazy, you know us Americans we always make everything crazy!"said Maura smirking.

Grabbing another drink that was fresh seeing how her old one get knocked over during dancing, Maura took a long sip of it almost downing it all. Feeling a bit light headed Maura started alittle tipsy but it made her smirk and giggle. She knew it wouldn't be long until she did something crazy and completely lose it, but she didn't care it was summer time.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

It was starting to become obvious that Ryo had drank too much. He downed the last of the drink he had in his hand and placed the cup next to the other few he had accumulated on the table. Everything began to move slightly and he stumbled a bit.

Okay, I think you've had enough.

Oh come on, lighten up.

No. You need to stop drinking. Like now. Before you end up doing something stupid.

When have I ever done anything stupid?

How about sleeping with that mutt?

Shut up.

Exactly. Stop drinking. Now, before you make another mistake like that.

Blahblah.

Ryo glanced around, and instead of cups now what was being passed out were bottles of beer and other types of alcoholic beverages. He grabbed one and took a long swig of it. He looked at Maura and smirked before moving to the dancefloor again, starting to dance once more. This time he did backflips and different dance moves than before.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top