a new place means new adventures - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 6 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 am

"Well... I'm glad your not like that.softly as she kissed his cheek. Maura could name a couple of people right off the bat who were like that, and Kaiden was one of them. It made her so mad about the way he acted at times, she just wanted to slap him and talk some sense into him. Although she knew that wouldn't do any good, he got bit by her and almost would of died if Ryo wasn't there and he's still self centered.

"Sure sounds like fun!"said Maura honestly. She never been to a beach party, so this was the first one she ever went to. "I know this might sound silly, but this is the first beach party I went on!"said Maura honestly. "Go ahead and laugh it up!"said Maura crossing her arms at him. "I was really shy before I gotten turned and I met you, I didn't have many friends so I kept to myself."said Maura softly looking down at her feet.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 6 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

"People like that are stupid." Ryo said, shrugging. "If I get like that, feel free to hit or hex me." he laughed softly. He would never act like that though, Ryo hated people who were stuck up with a passion. He just never understood what the point of acting like that was. It didn't get you anywhere, in fact it just caused trouble.

Ryo looked at Maura with an eyebrow raised as she mentioned that this would be the first beach party she went to. "I'm not going to laugh Mars. A lot of people probably haven't been to a beach party." he told her. "But we should go down there, I think the party should have already started." he added, looking out the window at the darkened sky.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Maura chuckled softly at his comment. "I don't think I could ever do that to you, but it was the only way the I will!" Maura softly. Maura didn't get why people acted like that, it was just stupid and pathetic of them to act like that. Besides, it never gotten you anywhere in life besides in trouble. She was glad that Ryo or any of her friends were that way, if they were she'll talk some sense into them. For one, Maura couldn't stand people who were like that, they just made her mad they way they acted towards people.

Maura nodded. "Come on lets go!"said Maura softly as she grabbed his hand. Anyone could tell that Maura was alittle to excited about going to this party. She was to much of a goody-two-shoes, she needed to go out and have some fun and loosen up. Hell... Maura didn't even care if she gotten drunk or anything tonight. Of course she was going to be with Ryo all night, but who knew what he had up his sleeves though.

Hearing the music blasting downstairs Maura smiled happily to herself before she pushed the button to the elevator. As the elevator opened Maura smiled happily at Ryo. "Let our summer time vacation together begin!"said Maura softly before she led them towards the beach towards the blasting music.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am

As they approached the location of the beach, Ryo winced slightly at the sudden change in frequency of the music. The Vampire was displeased by the music and he had an urge to just turn away and go back to the room. I hate this music. I hate these parties. Ryo rolled his eyes. You didn't seem to mind them when we got wasted last time.

The Vampire froze and scoffed at Ryo. Even he couldn't deny that he had enjoyed that. It had been a good time for both of them, and Ryo never regretted it. Even if he was so hungover that he couldn't even stand up right and he kept vomiting everywhere.

People from all around the area were approaching the tent where the DJ was set up and Ryo pulled Maura towards it. "This is going to be awesome!" he said, smiling at the girl. Nothing was going to ruin the night, he was sure of it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 am

Maura giggled as Ryo pulled her towards the DJ. She only been here a few seconds, and she was already starting to have fun.  Maura didn't know how this night would go, but she honestly didn't care how it went as long as they had fun.  Besides, they were old enough to go to parties and get drunk, it wasn't like they were kids anymore.  "Man Australians sure know how to party!"said Maura as she started dancing to the music.

Seeing a waiter walking around with drinks Maura grabbed one not caring what it was and took a drink of it.  Wincing as she felt the whiskey burning her throat but she honestly didn't care.  Maura didn't care how crazy she gotten, it was summer so liked it mattered how crazy she got. Although Maura never did anything crazy, but tonight that was all going to change she was going to be as crazy as she likes.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Ryo laughed at Maura's comment. "You got that right!" he said and looked around at all the people that were there. He grabbed a cup of the drink that was being given out after Maura grabbed a cup and the scent of it got to him quickly. "Whiskey. Not bad." he said, before downing most of the cup. The burn of the whiskey barely even phased him, showing that he'd drank this before. Something that most people didn't know about him.

A couple of girls not very far away from he and Maura waved cutely at him and winked. Ryo raised an eyebrow and grabbed Maura's hand. He made sure the girls were able to see and he kissed Maura in front of them. At least now he knew they wouldn't try anything. Maybe.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 am

Downing the rest of the whiskey as if it was water Maura grabbed another one, but this time it wasn't whiskey. It was a drink that was blue and had rum and various of other things in it. But Maura could just taste the pineapple juice that was in it. "Try this drink Ryo love, it' s really good, it' s called Blue Hawaiian, it has one oz light rum, blue Curacao liqueur, coconut cream,
and pineapple juice!"said Maura. "I wouldn't mind having more of these, there really good!"said Maura taking another drink. Maura had a feeling that she was going to get wasted at this party, but she didn't care.

Seeing the girls waving and winking at him, Maura glared at the girls with fire in her eyes, if looks could kill they would of been dead.  As Ryo kissed her, Maura kissed him back passionately  hoping to tell the girls that he was hers and only hers. Maura wasn't going to have any girls waving at Ryo if she could help it,she loved Ryo more then anything and she wasn't going to let him go.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 am

Ryo grabbed the drink from Maura and looked into the cup with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged and took a drink of what was in the cup. "Not bad, it tastes really good." he said, nodding and handing the cup back to Maura. He hadn't tried it before but it was really good and it didn't even phase him.

Though he knew that he was probably going to get wasted by the end of the party.

The girls didn't seem to like Ryo's gesture in reply to their waves and winks, but they weren't put off. One of them blew him a kiss just before turning and walking off with her friends. Ryo stared after them, confused as to why she would do that especially after what he'd just done in front of them.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 am

Maura's eyes narrowed at the girls who waved at him, but as one of the girls blew at kiss at him. Maura was tempted to go over and claws the girl eyes out.  Keeping her cool eyes quickly was drawn away from the girls as she seen guys winking at her and giving her 'call me' signals with one ofthere hands.  Shifting uncomfortably, she grabbed Ryo's hand and locked it into hers.

Downing the rest of her drink, she grabbed another one before taking a sip of it.  Lifting a eyebrow at the guys, she shook her head at them before rolling her eyes at them. It was really stupid of how they were acting especially when she holding hands with Ryo and she just kissed him passionately on the lips.  Although this was a party, so they probably thought they were just drunk.

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:52 am

Ryo noticed the guys signaling toward Maura and though he knew that she wouldn't listen to them his temper flared and his eyes turned red. Lately, Ryo had been having a hard time controlling his Vampire instincts and everything made him go off.

His fangs poked out just below his upper lip and he quickly bared them at the guys. He could tell they were wizards so he didn't have to worry about them being scared out of their wits if they were muggles. He noticed most, if not all, of them there were witches and wizards which gave him a sense of confidence.

He locked his hand with Maura's and held onto it tight. "What should we do now?" he asked her, grabbing another drink and trying to avoid looking at her until he returned to normal.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top